/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~..MuhSiNaH..~

.: Jannati :.
06-09-2007, 07:59 PM
AsSalaaMuAlayKum WaRaHmaTullahi WaBaRaKatuHu

May The Peace and Blessings of Allah (Azza wa Jal) Be Upon You All!

This forum seems nice MashaAllah so thought I'd join...

WaSalaamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
06-09-2007, 08:03 PM
:sl:
welcome sister :)
Inshallah you'll benefit from here:)
take care,
:w:

- Qatada -
06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister, insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

:salamext:

vpb
06-09-2007, 08:05 PM

Welcome. Hope you will benifit from here. inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BanGuLLy
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
:welcome: sister! :)

SATalha
06-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Salam Sister and welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great stay! And a BIG HELLO FROM LONDON!!!!!!

*~Sofia~*
Salam sister

welcome to the forums :D i hope u have a beneficial stay, inshallah.
im sure u'll enjoy it here, and u'll learn alot too, inshallah.
looking 4ward 2 ur posts :)

wasalam sis

m102313
Assalamu Alikum

Welcome to LI Forums sister.
Hope you have a beneficial stay here with us.

Kittygyal
06-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome sister have fun and please stay active inshallah. Need any help please ask and be heard inshallah.

REMEMBER: dua'ah is required for the Ummah please :)
Ma'assalama

Khayal
06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhSiNaH
AsSalaaMuAlayKum WaRaHmaTullahi WaBaRaKatuHu

May The Peace and Blessings of Allah (Azza wa Jal) Be Upon You All!

InshaAllah n Aameen!!!
SAME TO YOU..:)
This forum seems nice MashaAllah ( Yeah!! Alhamdulilah!! ) so thought I'd join...

WaSalaamuAlaykum

:welcome: to the forum. :)

:w:

iwuvaziaf
06-09-2007, 08:29 PM
assalamaleykummmm

how r u doing ma sister?!? yes u got that one right... it is definitely a nice place.. welcome to this end of the famileee...

get involved... get posting! enjoy yerself.. but be warned.. its addictive.. lol

wsalam

Fi

06-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Jazaak Allahu Khayran Brothers & Sisters! for the Warm Welcome...*smiles*

InshaAllah your all in this Sisters Du'aas

WaSalaamuAlaykum

06-09-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iwuvaziaf
assalamaleykummmm

how r u doing ma sister?!? yes u got that one right... it is definitely a nice place.. welcome to this end of the famileee...

get involved... get posting! enjoy yerself.. but be warned.. its addictive.. lol

wsalam

Fi
Wa'Alaykum Assalaam Ukthy, Alhamdulillah I'm well, & I hope you are Likewise...InshaAllah

Its quite a large forum SubhanAllah not really sure where to post! I just wanted to ask...is there a Sisters Section here? and what do I need before I can have Access?

Jazaak Allahu Khayran

WaSsalaamuAlaykum

iwuvaziaf
06-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Its quite a large forum SubhanAllah not really sure where to post! I just wanted to ask...is there a Sisters Section here? and what do I need before I can have Access?
this is the way it works:

50 posts = Full Member
100 posts = entry to sister's section (on request)

it is quite huge... you can just start with posting in certain topics u like or click on new posts and post in the most recent one which you might like.. or if you are really good at giving advice, you can do so in the cyber counselling section..

again, if u need help.. give uz a shout.. just post in this window (it belongs to YOU, its all about YOU here..! :)) and anyone would be happy to help..

wsalam

06-09-2007, 08:46 PM
this is the way it works:

50 posts = Full Member
100 posts = entry to sister's section (on request)

it is quite huge... you can just start with posting in certain topics u like or click on new posts and post in the most recent one which you might like.. or if you are really good at giving advice, you can do so in the cyber counselling section..

again, if u need help.. give uz a shout.. just post in this window (it belongs to YOU, its all about YOU here..! :)) and anyone would be happy to help..

wsalam
*smiles* Jazaak Allahu Khayrun ..lol one more Question sis, erm why isn't there an Edit button on posts we make?

WaSsalaamuAlaykum

iwuvaziaf
06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
*smiles* Jazaak Allahu Khayrun ..lol one more Question sis, erm why isn't there an Edit button on posts we make?

WaSsalaamuAlaykum
you can ask few more if u like.. :D

there is an edit button, course! if there wasnt, how did i edit all the spelling errors from my last message.. its in the window u r reading my message in right now and it looks something says edit on it...

but u can only edit ur own message..

do all ur experimenting in this section and u will all geared to hit the rest of the threads in the forum inshaAllah :)

salamaleykum

06-09-2007, 09:36 PM
you can ask few more if u like.. :D

there is an edit button, course! if there wasnt, how did i edit all the spelling errors from my last message.. its in the window u r reading my message in right now and it looks something says edit on it...

but u can only edit ur own message..

do all ur experimenting in this section and u will all geared to hit the rest of the threads in the forum inshaAllah :)

salamaleykum

hmm..thats strange sis..I don't see that button on my own posts..after posting. Maybe because I'm a limited member?

Jazaak Allahu Khayran anyway sis

WasSalaamuAlaykum

iwuvaziaf
06-09-2007, 09:44 PM
hmm..thats strange sis..I don't see that button on my own posts..after posting. Maybe because I'm a limited member?

Jazaak Allahu Khayran anyway sis

WasSalaamuAlaykum
maybe sis.. i dont remember having that issue thou.. maybe someone can clarify it.. but that seems like the only reason...

salamaleykum

Kittygyal
06-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Salamualikum.
Ur an unlimited memba sis thats why
Ma'assalama

Beblessed
06-10-2007, 12:07 PM
walaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Welcome sister have a nice stay!
I hope this forum is beneficial and will benefit you in the hereafter, Ameen :)

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to the forum .. and hope u enjoy ur stay inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

06-11-2007, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samira_01
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to the forum .. and hope u enjoy ur stay inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam
Jazaak Allahu Khayran for the welcome!

I have another Question *embarassed* erm..for some reason I automatically am subscribed to every thread I post in, and recieve an email that a reply has been given. How do I unsubscribe to threads I post in?

WaSsalaamu'Alaykum

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Unsubscribe

User CP > Control Panel > List Subscriptions > tick boxes to unsubscrible > scroll down > select "delete subscription" from drop down list

disabling the subscription feature

Edit options > User the drop-down list for 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' ..

it should work inshaAllah..

No need to be embarassed.. if ya dont ask, ya dont know :)

wsalamaleykum

06-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Unsubscribe

User CP > Control Panel > List Subscriptions > tick boxes to unsubscrible > scroll down > select "delete subscription" from drop down list

disabling the subscription feature

Edit options > User the drop-down list for 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' ..

it should work inshaAllah..

No need to be embarassed.. if ya dont ask, ya dont know :)

wsalamaleykum
it worked!

Jazaak Allahu Khayran Sis, I really appriciate your help.
Alhamdulillah

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 10:47 PM
anytime sis.. if u need us.. give us a shout!

we be here.. day or night! providing we r logged in ;)

wsalam

it worked!

Jazaak Allahu Khayran Sis, I really appriciate your help. Alhamdulillah

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

06-11-2007, 11:00 PM
anytime sis.. if u need us.. give us a shout!

we be here.. day or night! providing we r logged in ;)

wsalam
*smiles* I finally reached 50 posts!

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 11:03 PM
woooohoooo! congratulationsss!!!

i think it takes a couple of hours to become a full member.. or overnight in my case.. keep posting... and reach 100 .. then u can share the sisterhood experience.. x

wsalamaleykum

06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
woooohoooo! congratulationsss!!!

i think it takes a couple of hours to become a full member.. or overnight in my case.. keep posting... and reach 100 .. then u can share the sisterhood experience.. x

wsalamaleykum
Jazaak Allahu Khayran ukthy, but yikes..SubhanAllah keep posting sis??..I think I posted enough for today!

I guess its a good way to keep your mind off things though lol

WaSsalaamuAlaykum

Al_Imaan
06-12-2007, 07:25 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Have a beneficial stay.

09-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Alhamdulillah the time I spent here was beneficial, Jazaak Allahu Khayran. I won't be returning here even though I've not been much of an active member, I'd like to reQuest, that if you could all please remember me in your Adiyah Insha'Allah May Allah SWT continue blessing you all throughout the whole of Ramadhan.. n May you all be rewarded with immense Happiness on the joyous occasion of Eid! Aameen! WaSsalaamu'Alaykum...*smiles*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!