/* */

PDA

View Full Version : rainfall

sadia
08-15-2005, 07:00 PM
I see the rain falling, hitting the ground below, I feel like I’m in another fantasy way from harsh reality. The cold raindrops touching my face, it’s like I’m being cleansed by grace.
My hands raised to try and greet the rain, but each drops slips through
My fingers in vain but making me try yet again.
The mellow breeze blowing on my face, making its presence known and I see the direction of the autumn leaves blown.
People rushing as if the rain was poison.
It’s all a rushing commotion but they don’t stop to look, and I imagine it all in slow motion.
The streets empty and its like life’s gone away as if on a summer holiday.
I turn and dance as if I own the world, the rain my music.
I close my eyes and smile as the fantasy gradually fades, at least the rain did stay awhile and I open my eyes and see the fresh new green grass blades.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
:sl:

WOW.... That poem was, wait let me look up a synonym for beautiful....... oh wait, here it is, splendiferous.... Masha'allah.... Especially this part because its how I feel when it rains:

format_quote Originally Posted by sadia
The streets empty and its like life’s gone away as if on a summer holiday.
I turn and dance as if I own the world, the rain my music.
:awesome:

:w:

Angel24
08-16-2005, 03:04 AM

ohh that poem was absolutely beautiful
loved it.... ;)
Thankz for sharing sis :sister:

sadia
08-16-2005, 04:13 PM
JZK for the comments. im glad you like it. lol. jzk

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
08-17-2005, 12:47 AM
nice poem good with sharing with other:sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!