/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When Will You Lower Your Gaze?

Malaikah
06-11-2007, 12:22 AM
:sl:

A good, funny reminder. :)

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BanGuLLy
06-11-2007, 12:29 AM
SUMMERS COMING!.....lol I need to lower my gaze..:giggling:

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Summer time! In the street, everybody...

I have lived in the UK all my life and i have become desensitised to the crap that happends outside my house.

If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen... :)

Malaikah
06-11-2007, 07:21 AM

The kitchen is our home. :mmokay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hashim_507
06-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Swimming time; that appllies for brothers and sisters.

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 07:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

The kitchen is our home. :mmokay:

Malaikha are you deliberately being facetious? It's a saying and what i meant by it was simply if you don't want to see naked people outside :) then simply go back inside :blind: . As the summer makes the outside hot like a kitchen.....

Summer time, i do enjoy it :D

Peace sis :)

:w:

Malaikah
06-11-2007, 07:32 AM

I don't know, am I? What does facetious mean?:confused:

I just meant that we can't just stay in doors through out the whole summer, we have to go to school/uni/work and stuff...

Immoral dress in the summer is not only confined to the beach where I live. +o(

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 07:37 AM

Unfotunately naked people are everywhere these days even when it's not summer time. I simply walk right by them without even glancing @ them anymore :blind: . Remember Allah :arabic4: and you will be fine :thumbs_up

That's why i respect muslims (especially muslim sisters) for covering up :)

:w:

noodles
06-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh gosh... Have you heard of the nude environmentalists?

:X this was in the news..

Here I found you a link that doesn't show naked people, though gives you the news.)

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/od...d5066f&k=67228

3ARABY_2005
06-11-2007, 06:17 PM
well..i'm glade that i'm in Egypt...we have no naked people here..may be bad dresses...some tight dresses...but not naked

thanks to Allah.

Jazakumullah khair.

Helena
06-11-2007, 06:23 PM
7hours ago i made a thread on siraj wahaj ( this particular video is there)....

heres the link:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...raj-wahaj.html

sorry sis...hope am not ruining ur thread!!!

good post..mashAllah..:thumbs_up

3isha
06-11-2007, 10:01 PM
T.V contains alot of evil

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
Summer time! In the street, everybody...

I have lived in the UK all my life and i have become desensitised to the crap that happends outside my house.
what kind of an area do u live in? must be some cruddy area! we got respectable ppl in my part of the UK.. they r quite old-fashioned.. aww! bless them.. some hayaa!

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
I don't know, am I? What does facetious mean?
yes, wot does that word mean?

format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
That's why i respect muslims (especially muslim sisters) for covering up :)
i wish that covering up stopped some boggers! ergh! arabs round edgware road are awful.. dont go there no more.. plenty more places to eat around... its like when u attract this certain crowd (which is just astaghfirullah) and then when u do (then its the arabs) no offence to any arabs here but brothers if we r covered, its coz we dont wanna be seen! so dont be looking.. i guess niqab is the only answer!

format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005
well..i'm glade that i'm in Egypt...we have no naked people here..may be bad dresses...some tight dresses...but not naked
hmm maybe the ppl that live there but what about visitors? when my friends went to egypt *woooof* ... they beat the heat.. I remember those years when foreigners used to confine to shalwar kameez when visiting Pakistan.. it was sooo adorable.. but not anymore i guess.. western culture is more or less adopted over there.. ya Allah, guide them before a big blow!

format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
T.V contains alot of evil
man! u tellin me.. cartoons r the worse.. i only ever let - whats that fish cartoon.. umm.. there's a brother sister and a mama papa - anyway i only like my nieces watching that.. well, the other day, my niece decided to go on lil adventure on her own, in her PJs, with chicken pox.. and she's 5.. alhumdullilah, we found her! but she named some characters from the cartoon and she sed, they go out and meet in the park.. tobah!! Her mum was like, "dont u ever wonder where their parents are...?" lol... its not funny, quite sad!

so yes TV contains everything which exploits the mind... sorry for the long story..

wsalamaleykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.