06-11-2007, 01:36 PM
watch this video, its amazing masha-allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB9AAdr1X3o

Takbir-(Allahu Akbar!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3ARABY_2005
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM
asalam alikom wr wb

first : this boy is fake...his father made him memorize that speech..and he don't understand a word of it....the boy have a good memory that's all...he is no longer doing this..after the media attack on the father...as he was doing that and using his son to take money from the tv channels that record this.....and he claimed that his son in DA3YA...which is 100% wrong
والله اعلم

second : the link is no working

Jazakumullah khair

binteislam
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
:sl:

thnx for telling ......i really dont know that........i dont understant y these people do this?y they r making islam a joke?y someone is not standing against all this?yyyyyyyyy all muslims r sleeping ???????not doing anything for islam.... i

3ARABY_2005
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by binteislam
:sl:

thnx for telling ......i really dont know that........i dont understant y these people do this?y they r making islam a joke?y someone is not standing against all this?yyyyyyyyy all muslims r sleeping ???????not doing anything for islam.... i
WELL..... not all the moslems....most of the moslems r sleeping as they left the quran and sunna....

and the only solution...is by the return of moslems to the quran and sunna

sorry..i can't talk in details...my english is not helping...

Jazakumullah khair:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005
asalam alikom wr wb

first : this boy is fake...his father made him memorize that speech..and he don't understand a word of it....the boy have a good memory that's all...he is no longer doing this..after the media attack on the father...as he was doing that and using his son to take money from the tv channels that record this.....and he claimed that his son in DA3YA...which is 100% wrong
والله اعلم

second : the link is no working

Jazakumullah khair
Salamualikum.
and how do you know brother?
Lets not judge inshallah Allah subhwnatallah will do that.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

By the way welcome in sis and have fun please stay active and REMEMBER dua'ah is required for the Ummah inshallah :)
ma'assalama

Ra`eesah
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Which boy is this? I dont even see the link.

binteislam
06-11-2007, 04:17 PM
thanks For Posting

3ARABY_2005
06-11-2007, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
and how do you know brother?
Lets not judge inshallah Allah subhwnatallah will do that.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

By the way welcome in sis and have fun please stay active and REMEMBER dua'ah is required for the Ummah inshallah :)
ma'assalama
OH..IN THIS VEDIO..IT'S NOT THE KID I'M TALKING ABOUT...THANX FOR FIXING THE LINK

SIS KITTYGYAL....I SAW ANOTHER CHILD .....IN AN INTERVIEW..HE WAS PLAYING WITH THE MIC...AND WHEN THEY ASKED HIM WHAT'S THE NIRGHBOUR'S RIGHTS IN ISLAM?....HE CONTINUED PLAYING WITH THE MIC AND DIDN'T ANSWER ( HE IS ONLY A KID !!!)...AND THE FATHER ADMITTED THAT HIS BOY HAS AN EXCELLENT MEMORY..SO HE MAKE HIM MEMORIZE KUTTAB ( SPEECHES ) TO SAY IT IN THE JOM3A AND ON TV CHANEELS...BUT THE KID DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A THING

mizan_aliashraf
06-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Salam
I heard something similar about this young boy, that he was not really what people thought, but Allah knows best.
Wassalam

Kittygyal
06-16-2007, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005

OH..IN THIS VEDIO..IT'S NOT THE KID I'M TALKING ABOUT...THANX FOR FIXING THE LINK

SIS KITTYGYAL....I SAW ANOTHER CHILD .....IN AN INTERVIEW..HE WAS PLAYING WITH THE MIC...AND WHEN THEY ASKED HIM WHAT'S THE NIRGHBOUR'S RIGHTS IN ISLAM?....HE CONTINUED PLAYING WITH THE MIC AND DIDN'T ANSWER ( HE IS ONLY A KID !!!)...AND THE FATHER ADMITTED THAT HIS BOY HAS AN EXCELLENT MEMORY..SO HE MAKE HIM MEMORIZE KUTTAB ( SPEECHES ) TO SAY IT IN THE JOM3A AND ON TV CHANEELS...BUT THE KID DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A THING
Salamualikum.
Oh my Lord above. Subhnallah!!
I thought it was this kid but anywho ALLAH HU ALIm.
please forgive me inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.