/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sem

sem
06-11-2007, 06:08 PM
:sl: .i was wundrn whether someone could answer my question which is "DO WE HAVE FREE WILL"?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome :p
Ma'assalama

Beblessed
06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
salaamu aliykum
Welcome sister have a nice stay! :)
I hope this forum is beneficial and will benefit you in the hereafter, Ameen

Samira_01
06-12-2007, 05:51 PM
asalamu 3leykum

welcome to the LI forum hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)
sowwie dunt get ur question ?:X

wa3leykum Salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
06-12-2007, 07:27 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Have a beneficial stay.

3isha
06-13-2007, 10:06 AM
salamz sis
welcome to LI:)

DAWUD_adnan
06-13-2007, 10:14 AM
only limited will

Gangster No.1
06-13-2007, 10:16 AM
W have will, but it is the way we use it

sem
06-13-2007, 12:54 PM
asalamualykum,hey thanx 4 welcoming me.what i meant by the question is "ALLAH already knows everything as he is the ALL KNOWING,like everyone says that things are allready destined for a particular person but where does choice and will come into play,this question has just been bugging me,so i a thought ad ask u guys.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!