PDA

View Full Version : Summer Holz!!!



F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Most of the uni lot have already started, along with us AS crew and the A2 ones at coll are gna get in2 em soon....the SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!:D
Myn started bwt a week ago and iv got an amazing 80-ish days 2 go!:D

So i was wondering what all ma brothers an sisters gna be gettin up2...iv got a few things that i wanna do but i cud do with a few more suggestions...

So what stuff are you planning to do these holz?:thumbs_up
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Salamualikum.
Go to sleep and just come to my house and buy me so kitty snacks :p
Ma'assalama
Reply

BanGuLLy
06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Summer school
Work (To get Car)
and Have Fun!

I KNO THIS SUMMERS GONNA BE BORING BUT I HAVE TOOOO MUCH WORK TO TAKE CARE OFF... :(
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Go to sleep and just come to my house and buy me so kitty snacks :p
Ma'assalama
Lol! Im already sleepin loadsss! seriously im sleepin 4 England at the moment!:D i mean im not really complainin or anything but i gta admit it does get boring at times! How much telly can i watch...how much can i sleep?! Yh ill bring a whole trolly full of whiskas or wa'eva its called!:D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Maarya
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
:sl:
i'm gonna be moving house, insh'allah so i'll be busy 'settelling in' lol
Reply

Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by F@tim@
Lol! Im already sleepin loadsss! seriously im sleepin 4 England at the moment!:D i mean im not really complainin or anything but i gta admit it does get boring at times! How much telly can i watch...how much can i sleep?! Yh ill bring a whole trolly full of whiskas or wa'eva its called!:D
Salamualikum.
Telly? I dun watch that stuff.
Anywho, you can go abroad my yard (US:?)

Maybe go get a tan :p just relax home and read the Qura'an. Go for an course nearby.

Ma'assalama
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Bangsta
Summer school
Work (To get Car)
and Have Fun!

I KNO THIS SUMMERS GONNA BE BORING BUT I HAVE TOOOO MUCH WORK TO TAKE CARE OFF... :(
yh im takin driving lessons at the moment! Its bare jokes!:D Turning a sharp corner on 3rd gear! M8 not b a big deal 4 sum but 4 me it was like Formula 1!
Im in England we dnt hav summer school!
Reply

England
06-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by F@tim@
seriously im sleepin 4 England at the moment!:D
There's no need to sleep for me.. :rollseyes
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Telly? I dun watch that stuff.
Anywho, you can go abroad my yard (US:?)

Maybe go get a tan :p just relax home and read the Qura'an. Go for an course nearby.

Ma'assalama
aw man i wish! i cnt thou...ma sis gettin married in August and wer all stuck at home 'preparin' cz of that!
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by England
There's no need to sleep for me.. :rollseyes
Lol! cnt help it England!:D
Reply

Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by F@tim@
aw man i wish! i cnt thou...ma sis gettin married in August and wer all stuck at home 'preparin' cz of that!
Salamualikum.
So erm if your preparing for the wedding then OFCOURSE you will be busy like hell won't ya :rollseyes

WHERE'S ME INVITATION?...WAITING patiently :omg:
ma'assalama
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
So erm if your preparing for the wedding then OFCOURSE you will be busy like hell won't ya :rollseyes

WHERE'S ME INVITATION?...WAITING patiently :omg:
ma'assalama
well its not me preparing! thats just an excuse 4 ma parents and sis! Clothes are more or less sorted and other than that the rents doin most of it! invitation? what invitation?:D
Reply

Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by F@tim@
well its not me preparing! thats just an excuse 4 ma parents and sis! Clothes are more or less sorted and other than that the rents doin most of it! invitation? what invitation?:D
Salamualikum.
Om... poor snowy :'(
Anywho i got this little feeling going thru ma vein that this thread will be closing down soon :X
Ma'assalama
Reply

strider
06-11-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm still on study leave till the 18th June, when i return for A2 classes till the third week or so of July. Either i'm going travelling or getting a job. I have a couple of weeks of work experience to get through too.
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Om... poor snowy :'(
Anywho i got this little feeling going thru ma vein that this thread will be closing down soon :X
Ma'assalama
Oops! Y should this be closed down?:-[
Reply

Helena
06-11-2007, 09:03 PM
nice thread sis...

uni is out of the way...just relaxing i guess..should be looking for a job..:rollseyes ....

my day will work out..

well am just playing pokemon pearl..trying to finish the game
looking for a job
looking forward to islamic events..
trying to fininsh the Qur'an..and learn more duas inshAllah
hope to read the english translation of the Qur'an....and make notes while reading...

reading couple of islamic books.....hmmm.....

and cleaning my house...starting with the kitchen till my room......

thats about it....:)

oui mademoiselle......not going abroad this summer...will be stuck in london..perhaps explore london.....mayb outer london..

one of the most important aspeck...learn to cook inshAllah....to try and make diff recipes....
Reply

S_87
06-11-2007, 09:13 PM
:sl:

dont think im going abroad this summer <_< never know though!
Reply

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 11:00 PM
assalamaleykum cool thread..

thought i'd bore you with my plans..

well, just got thru my exams last week and i so thought it would be over but my project proposal is due end of this month.. and then i need to start applying for my course next year inshaAllah.. get in there quik innit!

july, ah! so many islamic events happening.. i think i might be going edinburgh for a few days if everytin goes to plan.. then ahhh! more applications.. work work work.. no overtime thou, so no extra dosh! more to spend, less to earn.. i guess thats where siblings can step in ... hehe..

fatima.. u got sis wedding and u r gona be bored? my friend getting married in november and i feel like i dont have days.. i DONT have days.. everything is running, and yes! she IS having a big wedding.. and i hope it goes well since its a big deal for her family.. august then september.. gosh! no break! holiday periods r slowly decreasing.. to nill! :( so sad! and girl! i remember when i would do stunts like turning in 3rd gear haha! man! its fun thou innit.. i see another schumacher...ah! bless.. hope u safely pass it.. always wear ur seat belt and what is MSM? hehe.. just checkin!

whatever u guyz do.. hope u stay safe.. kittygyal.. at the rate u have ur tans.. i think i will recognise u a mile off if i ever bump into u by mistake :giggling: sowie..

peace out

salamaleykum
Reply

F@tim@
06-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by iwuvaziaf
assalamaleykum cool thread..

thought i'd bore you with my plans..

well, just got thru my exams last week and i so thought it would be over but my project proposal is due end of this month.. and then i need to start applying for my course next year inshaAllah.. get in there quik innit!

july, ah! so many islamic events happening.. i think i might be going edinburgh for a few days if everytin goes to plan.. then ahhh! more applications.. work work work.. no overtime thou, so no extra dosh! more to spend, less to earn.. i guess thats where siblings can step in ... hehe..

fatima.. u got sis wedding and u r gona be bored? my friend getting married in november and i feel like i dont have days.. i DONT have days.. everything is running, and yes! she IS having a big wedding.. and i hope it goes well since its a big deal for her family.. august then september.. gosh! no break! holiday periods r slowly decreasing.. to nill! :( so sad! and girl! i remember when i would do stunts like turning in 3rd gear haha! man! its fun thou innit.. i see another schumacher...ah! bless.. hope u safely pass it.. always wear ur seat belt and what is MSM? hehe.. just checkin!

whatever u guyz do.. hope u stay safe.. kittygyal.. at the rate u have ur tans.. i think i will recognise u a mile off if i ever bump into u by mistake :giggling: sowie..

peace out

salamaleykum
wow! u seem 2 have loads piled up 4 the summer dnt u?! Lol! Ma sisters wedding's in August and believe it or not nearly everything is done! Finito! The only things that are left (which concern me) are the lil accessories with our clothes for the different days...i.e shoes, jewellery etc! Lol! u guys are gettin me worried now saying that i should be very busy!
Oh yh ma drivin lessons! Im tellin u they're jokes! Lol! T o tell u the truth i didn't even knw what MMS was until my friend told me a few days ago! i obviously knew i had 2 check the mirrors etc but dint knw it was known as that!:-[
Make du'a i pass in my first test InshAllah!
Reply

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 11:28 PM
i pray i pray.. inshaAllah.. if thats best for u then Allah will help u but if its safer for u to fail and failure makes u more determined and better than u thought u were.. so take it either way but give it ur all..

I cant have imagined giving my driving anymore than i did.. i had a passion for driving.. the only thing that made me pass so late was money.. coz i do everything for myself.. alhumdullilah! so all during 1 year college, it was about saving and then the whole summer i was out on the road.. i think even my instructor was getting bored of seeing me.. lol! it was fun thou! but i failed the first time and it was the dumbest thing.. but that was in my kismat innit..

But, i made sure second time i didnt tell anyone about my test.. but man! when i told my mum, she had tears in her eyes coz it meant that she could do all those things she wanted and couldnt.. like, we just go anywhere at anytime.. alhumdullilah.. come back whenever! as long as my work, uni etc dont clash! we sleep over at cousins.. we go places early.. we come back late.. i mean, alhumdullilah..! the driving would be such a boring thing for me now but it still pleases her so much... ahh! i love her! and since the tomtom.. its just jokes! I feel sad thou that we wont be able to do as much this summer! you are right.. i do have too much piled up.. i need to sort out wedding clothes.. i cant get the combination right but i cant think about that right now.. all in good time.. inshaAllah!

I hope ur sister's wedding goes well.. i guess u r prolly the baby or sumtin and u dont have to worry about like arrangements for her wedding right... i feel like my friend's wedding is gona really take it out of me.. i mean, my sis got married when i was young so i didnt do anything even my clothes were ready themselves.. lol.. jokes! those were the days...

okie.. ur turn to type now.. lol
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:09 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 09:13 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!