/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about ablution (wudhoo)

Sakinah
08-16-2005, 02:42 PM
:sl:

I was wondering if it is recommended to do wudhoo for each prayer, or is it fine to for example pray zohr and later asr when doing wudhoo once with zohr (if its not invalidated). I think it is okay but maybe you get more sawaab/ajar if you perform wudhoo for each prayer?....

:w: your sister :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
09-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Assalamu alaikum

The following will answer your question InshaAllah

Question :

some muslims says that you don't have to make wudu'(ablutions) for every prayer, if don't breake it, like wind passingab alike etc, what is the truth of that ?Do you have to make ablution for every prayer ?
Answer :
Praise be to Allaah.
Prayer in relation to the religion is like the pillar or pole of a tent, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Prayer is the pillar of the religion…”. Prayer has certain conditions, without which it is invalid. These conditions include purity (tahaarah), which means removing major and minor impurities. Minor impurities are removed by means of wudoo’. A person must be pure and have wudoo’ for each prayer, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salaah (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to the ankles” [al-Maa’idah 5:6]
If a person still has wudoo’, and nothing has broken his wudoo’ (the things that break wudoo’ are anything that is passed from the front or back passage such as urine, stools, wind; sleeping; eating camel meat; etc.), then he does not have to repeat his wudoo’. It was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed all five prayers with one wudoo’ on the day when he conquered Makkah.
And Allaah knows best.

minaz
09-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I've always followed the "environmental friendly routine" - do wudhoo for fajar, dhur to asr, maghrib to eisha = 3 per day (Obviously if you have to go you have to go so not always the 3!) Anywho I think it's best not to waste water unnecessarily, but another question if I may, is it bets to go to sleep with a valid wudhoo?

TEH
09-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Does bets mean fardh??

:confused:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
09-14-2005, 07:27 PM
sorry meant *best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.