/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aslaama Alikum

Shekh_05
08-16-2005, 04:32 PM
People of Islam there is a big muctamar going on at convention center september 2,3,4 so i incourage and preach for u brothers and sisters in islam come there and listen very carefully so u can benifit from whatever the sheeks are sayin Also i forgot there is a teen meeting for young brothers and sisters in islam at the internattional education center at 277 n. 12th ave. the schools telephone number is 612 821 8470 i hope u brothers and sisters in islam come there and benifit from there inshallah so come there ! :brother: :brother: :brother: :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-21-2005, 05:49 PM
:sl:

Thread moved.

:w:

Intifada
08-21-2005, 06:00 PM
thank you brother I might come to they convention inshallah

Intifada
08-21-2005, 06:01 PM
thank you for the benfits brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lyliane
08-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Jazak Allah Khaire For This Information :)

Ummu Amatullah
08-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Asallama Alaikum bro I would like to add to this. :DAbuBakar As-Saddique Islamic Youth Division and The Council Of Imaams presenting the fifth Annual Convention in North America
Where:Minneapolis Convention Center
When:Sept.02,03,and 04,2005
Days:Friday,Saturday,and Sunday
Time:2:00 P.M-9:00 P.M

Speakers:Sh.Waleed Idris
Sh.C/Rahman
Sh.Omar
Sh.C/Rizaaq Takar
Sh.Bashiir Yusuf
Sh.Osman Madad
Sh.Ibraahim
Sh.Mohamed Khadar
Sh.A/Rizzaq Xashi
Sh.Khalif Macalim
Sh.Nuuh
Sh.Cisse
Sh.Adam
Sh.A/Laahi
Dr.Hatim Al-Hajji
Ticket price
$10 per person a day
Under 16 years old it's free
Daycare $5.00 per child a day.
Abubakr youth section.
Friday youth presentations.
Sisters sect.groups of three present their topics to the Imaams and give a lect.for the youth.Brothers sect.Basketball tornement.Groups will be choosen by the administrators.Other programs as well.
Myself and the following sisters have to get together insh'allah for our presentations:Maysara,Saido,Praiseallah,and other sisters which I can't remember sorry :sorry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.