/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Washing after using toilet, etc.

Thanaa
06-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Up until recently, I didnt know that people were supposed to wash their genitalia/private parts/whatever after using the loo.
Really, I didnt.
Now, I dont pray at the moment because of my familys' anti Islamic feelings, But in the last few weeks Ive decided to try anyway-If they dont like it then I figure its better to follow Allah, than my parents.
Erm..So basically, I dont know how to do the washing thing then. I only have a sink. What do I do? Shower? I cant do that several times a day!
Ive heard of muslim women using baby wipes-is this permissible? Has anyone else heard of it before?
Any help would be great.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.A.
06-13-2007, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
Up until recently, I didnt know that people were supposed to wash their genitalia/private parts/whatever after using the loo.
Really, I didnt.
Now, I dont pray at the moment because of my familys' anti Islamic feelings, But in the last few weeks Ive decided to try anyway-If they dont like it then I figure its better to follow Allah, than my parents.
Erm..So basically, I dont know how to do the washing thing then. I only have a sink. What do I do? Shower? I cant do that several times a day!
Ive heard of muslim women using baby wipes-is this permissible? Has anyone else heard of it before?
Any help would be great.
:sl:

I didnt understand what u meant to say thru ur post but here is my word

- Ofcourse after using the toilet we are supposed to wash ourselves using water not with toilet paper as is practised by the majority of the people around the word.

- What is Loo?

- Do u pray or not? If not, then as u meant to say that no creature is above or superior than Allah. So start praying.

- Do u mean Wudhu by washing?

carpetguy
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
you dont have to shower all the time, its very simple, you just need a plastic cup fill it with water and then just poor round the back and front making sure u rub it properly, but for the back i prefer to use toilet paper 1st to get rid of all the mess. i hope that helps

nelly
06-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanx Carpet Cuy For The Very Descriptive Message!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
carpetguy
06-13-2007, 11:36 AM
your welcome, its nice knwing that muslims backsides around the world are cleaner thanks to me, lol

nelly
06-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Keep Up The Good Work!

S.A.
06-13-2007, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by carpetguy
you dont have to shower all the time, its very simple, you just need a plastic cup fill it with water and then just poor round the back and front making sure u rub it properly, but for the back i prefer to use toilet paper 1st to get rid of all the mess. i hope that helps
:-[

Thanaa
06-13-2007, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.A.
:sl:

I didnt understand what u meant to say thru ur post but here is my word

- Ofcourse after using the toilet we are supposed to wash ourselves using water not with toilet paper as is practised by the majority of the people around the word.

- What is Loo?

- Do u pray or not? If not, then as u meant to say that no creature is above or superior than Allah. So start praying.

- Do u mean Wudhu by washing?
Loo=Toilet, lol.
Just one of those British words that probably noone else uses.
Yeah, I meant just washing after using the toilet, not wudhu.

Thanaa
06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by carpetguy
Erm, okay.
Ive heard of people doing this-I just wasnt sure, because I was convinced it would make a lot of mess.
:-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.