/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 female suicide bombers caught on way to attack

rav
06-13-2007, 01:31 PM
The Shin Bet security service revealed Wednesday that it successfully curbed a double suicide attack planned for Tel Aviv and Netanya by the Islamic Jihad.

According to the Shin Bet, two women from the Gaza Strip were arrested who were supposed to carry out the attack.

The two women, mothers to young children, were arrested at the Erez checkpoint on May 20, while attempting to enter Israel.

One of the women, a 30-year-old mother of four, requested permission from Israel to reach Ramallah, falsely claiming she needed medical care. Her aunt, a 39-year-old mother of eight who was pregnant, was supposed to accompany her to treatment in Ramallah.

The Shin Bet maintains that the two were due to meet with an Islamic Jihad militant in Ramallah, who was supposed to give them explosive belts and take them to their destined locations inside Israel.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/870671.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
06-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Do they know whether these women had lost their husbands or were facing some other difficulty? It just seems so crazy to think two women with children would consider such an act.

islamirama
06-13-2007, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Do they know whether these women had lost their husbands or were facing some other difficulty? It just seems so crazy to think two women with children would consider such an act.
I agree. There are over 10,000 women and children in zionist jails. Just about every person has lost a family member. What act of desperation has driven them to this?

Amadeus85
06-13-2007, 05:19 PM
And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people. This issue also shows why in Israel are so many checkpoints.
As some people say, "Good wall makes a good neighbour".
Especially when this neighbour want to deliberatelly make attacks against Israeli civilians.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
:sl:

isn't there any better topics to speak about but this ones??? why is it always that threads like this become very discussed in this forum, instead of discussing other things which are profitable??
it's like non-muslims here, most of them when they create threads, they create threads about these things??? try bring something that we can learn about.

and rav, not necessary to bring such articles, trying to prove zionist regime is innocent. we know everything, so don't have to bring such things.

rav
06-13-2007, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I agree. There are over 10,000 women and children in zionist jails. Just about every person has lost a family member. What act of desperation has driven them to this?

Why would Israel lock up a woman or a child who was not a violent threat to them? What would be the use in locking up women and children and wasting tax payers money? There would be no point in doing so if the law was not broken by one of the women and children. Israeli Jewish women and children are also in jails, simply because they broke the law. Trying to justify a violent act in this case just creates more of a Hobbesian world.

Bittersteel
06-13-2007, 05:35 PM
And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people.
there is no problem with this.The problem is along where will the Israelis be building the wall.There has been accusations against Israel of annexing land through this method and I usually don't doubt them.

rav
06-13-2007, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziz
there is no problem with this.The problem is along where will the Israelis be building the wall.There has been accusations against Israel of annexing land through this method and I usually don't doubt them.
Israel has stated that the wall is temporary when a reasonable peace partner is found it can be moved or relocated. To say Hamas is reasonable is plainly untrue. Security experts argue that the topography does not permit putting the barrier along the Green Line in some places, because hills or tall buildings on the Palestinian side would make the barrier ineffective against terrorism.

Zman
06-13-2007, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
"Good wall makes a good neighbour".

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"

[Ronald Reagan, aka: Ronbo]

England
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
They were pretending to need medical treatment from the Israelis, instead they wanted to blow up the same people that were willing to help them, to treat them? There will come a time when Palestinians will need medical treatment, such as donors, life saving treatments from the Israelis. One day the Israelis will say "no, you've took the piss, you can p.. off." Then those poor Palestinians will walk away knowing that had the Palestinian terrorists not attempted to take their kindness for granted they or their children wouldn't be dying. The Palestinian people need the Israelis.

rav
06-13-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb

isn't there any better topics to speak about but this ones??? why is it always that threads like this become very discussed in this forum, instead of discussing other things which are profitable??
it's like non-muslims here, most of them when they create threads, they create threads about these things??? try bring something that we can learn about.

and rav, not necessary to bring such articles, trying to prove zionist regime is innocent. we know everything, so don't have to bring such things.
You seem more than willing to discuss any worthless topic on the State of Israel when it provides a negative connotation for the State. However, if the Palestinians who have commited immoral actions are discussed than all of a sudden these articles are not "nessesary".

Idris
06-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Some response on this from haaretz.com

Shin Bet could say this about anyone. I`d be interested in seeing actual facts to support this claim because saying that the two were due to meet with an Islamic Jihad militant in Ramallah, who was supposed to give them explosive belts and take them to their destined locations inside Israel just isn`t enough.

So Shin Bet claims that 2 mothers of 12 kids were crossing Israel to Ramallah to get their belts and then cross back to Israel to carry the act and I`m supposed to buy that. That story doesn`t have a shred of credibility to it and yet Haaretz places it as a headline. Why don`t you guys gather more facts before making such an egregious claim. I`d expect such a story on Fox News but not a somewhat respected newspaper like Haaretz.
Common guys, you love these stories and you want to believe them, don`t you!!!. It makes you feel good that the Palestinians "don`t care about their children" and that they are the lesser children of God!!! Well we are not! Even if the story is true about these two women,( which I believe is not), please try to understand the lives of these people and what 40 **** years of occupation got them to: despair!! Wake up Israel, living in fear that the shein bet puts in your heart and lives will not help you. you are isolating yourselves because you are afraid of the "other". We are not as bad as you think, try peace, real peace for once, look into your own doings, your own mistakes! Controlling our lives, our land will NOT give you peace! The wall will not protect you only real peace will.

Keltoi
06-13-2007, 06:26 PM
There has been a rise in the number of female suicide bombers, but what gives me pause is the children factor. I'm not saying it isn't true, I have no idea.

rav
06-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Some response on this from haaretz.com
They are interesting, none the less I am not sure what factual basis they have to make claims as they do, while I would imagine Shin Bet has some evidence to make these claims.

[Deleted]
So now I am scum? Why in your own words are Jews (and I) scum?

islamirama
06-13-2007, 06:48 PM
wait a minute!

"So Shin Bet claims that 2 mothers of 12 kids were crossing Israel to Ramallah to get their belts and then cross back to Israel to carry the act"

you mean they were not even caught red handed? They are supposedly to meet someone for the stuff?

LOL now i'ver heard it all!

ok guys, lets get back to the forum now as this is a dead topic now!

:threadclo

rav
06-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Shalom,

There are many ways to prove it. They may have caught the person giving them the belt and he admits it. They may have an undercover agent, they may have tapped a phone cal... the list goes on. Why arrest a mother who is no threat unless she is one?

islamirama
06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
Shalom,

There are many ways to prove it. They may have caught the person giving them the belt and he admits it. They may have an undercover agent, they may have tapped a phone cal... the list goes on. Why arrest a mother who is no threat unless she is one?
too many "ifs" and "buts" buddy, I don't like people who arrest you based on "suspicions"; which is going around a lot with this "war on terror" crap. so how about we drop this since nothing concrete is present here.

Bittersteel
06-13-2007, 08:13 PM
its quite possible.desperation can drive some humans to do things hard to imagine.Its also true that Palestinian women have been detained for long periods(God knows what;maybe so that they won't give birth to more Palestinians) but I haven't heard before that Israeli women were detained too.are they still detained?
and how many prisoners does Israel have?

rav
06-13-2007, 08:23 PM
too many "ifs" and "buts" buddy, I don't like people who arrest you based on "suspicions"; which is going around a lot with this "war on terror" crap. so how about we drop this since nothing concrete is present here.
True, I realize that may be the case, but I stand by that I believe they have proper evidence because if not, than many people would have called them out on it by now.

its quite possible.desperation can drive some humans to do things hard to imagine.Its also true that Palestinian women have been detained for long periods(God knows what;maybe so that they won't give birth to more Palestinians) but I haven't heard before that Israeli women were detained too.are they still detained?
and how many prisoners does Israel have?
Israeli women are detained if they break the law as are Palestinian women. I am willing to bet that the Israeli jail system has more than 10,000 women in it. Enough immoral acts occur in Israel's secular Jewish population to warrent such an assumption.

Philosopher
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
True, I realize that may be the case, but I stand by that I believe they have proper evidence because if not, than many people would have called them out on it by now.

Israeli women are detained if they break the law as are Palestinian women. I am willing to bet that the Israeli jail system has more than 10,000 women in it. Enough immoral acts occur in Israel's secular Jewish population to warrent such an assumption.
Ah yes, probably most of them are jailed for marrying Muslims or supporting Palestinians :rollseyes

The whole would be peaceful if Israel, Iran, and Palestine never existed.

rav
06-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Shalom (Peace),

I have an update. It is said that before leaving their Gaza homes they filmed video testaments, as is customary with those on suicide missions, posing with copies of the Koran in one hand and assault rifles in the other. Why would they film themselves speaking about their suicide mission if it was never going to happen? The sickest part is that they played on Israel by requesting medical treatment.

Ah yes, probably most of them are jailed for marrying Muslims or supporting Palestinians

The whole would be peaceful if Israel, Iran, and Palestine never existed.
Sometimes, I actually think your right, (although your anti-Jewish statements truly sicken me). I think the world might be peaceful, but then again, the world has always been at war way before these countries. Do you hold such a high view of humanity that we would all stop killing eachother? What about the Koreans?

islamirama
06-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Shalom (Peace),

I have an update. It is said that before leaving their Gaza homes they filmed video testaments, as is customary with those on suicide missions, posing with copies of the Koran in one hand and assault rifles in the other. Why would they film themselves speaking about their suicide mission if it was never going to happen? The sickest part is that they played on Israel by requesting medical treatment.

Thanks for the update. I can only imagine what drove them to that. I know nothing would stop many of us from such an attempt if we're in their situation also.

Joe98
06-14-2007, 01:55 AM
The two women…….were arrested…….while attempting to enter Israel……..claiming she needed medical care.

I am very confused here. Maybe you can help.

Their story was that they were entering Israel for medical care. But the Israelis are known to treat Palestinians badly. Give them medical care????

The border guards obviously picked up on this and that’s why they got caught!

HBot 5000
06-14-2007, 12:20 PM
The Shin Bet security service revealed Wednesday that it successfully curbed a double suicide attack planned for Tel Aviv and Netanya by the Islamic Jihad.

According to the Shin Bet, two women from the Gaza Strip were arrested who were supposed to carry out the attack.

The two women, mothers to young children, were arrested at the Erez checkpoint on May 20, while attempting to enter Israel.

One of the women, a 30-year-old mother of four, requested permission from Israel to reach Ramallah, falsely claiming she needed medical care. Her aunt, a 39-year-old mother of eight who was pregnant, was supposed to accompany her to treatment in Ramallah.

The Shin Bet maintains that the two were due to meet with an Islamic Jihad militant in Ramallah, who was supposed to give them explosive belts and take them to their destined locations inside Israel.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/870671.html

I don't believe a word that comes out of the mouth of any Israeli security service +o(

Indeed if it is true then it is a sad state of affairs as sucide bombing are not Islamic.
:cry:

:w:

islamirama
06-14-2007, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
I am very confused here. Maybe you can help.

Their story was that they were entering Israel for medical care. But the Israelis are known to treat Palestinians badly. Give them medical care????

The border guards obviously picked up on this and that’s why they got caught!
Exactly! palestinian women have died giving birth at check points, not being allowed to across or go to any hospital, zioinist attack victims haved died not being able to get to hospitals. To think they would care about giving any medical care to these people they occupy....

rav
06-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Exactly! palestinian women have died giving birth at check points, not being allowed to across or go to any hospital, zioinist attack victims haved died not being able to get to hospitals. To think they would care about giving any medical care to these people they occupy....
Shalom, I do not think you understood the point of his post. He is saying that how does Israel give medical attention to these people since Israel is so "evil"? The bottom line is that Israel does do many things for the Palestinians, more than you probably care to know about.

About 1,000 Palestinians per month receive medical treatment in Israel, up from 600 in recent years.

Entry permits for children in need of medical attention in Israel are usually approved in a matter of days, although adults are subject to security screening, Dror says.

Israel has stepped up the screening since a recent suicide bombing at a Gaza checkpoint by a woman who had sought medical care in Israel, and a bomb found on another woman, Dror said.

Over the past year, "Save a Child's Heart" has treated more than 100 children from Gaza and the West Bank, and hundreds from elsewhere in the region, including a growing number from Iraq.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/797919.html

The thing you must know is that after the Oslo accords were signed in 1993, health became the responsibility of the Palestinian Authority. The Palestinian Ministry of Health is now trying to coordinate the complex and often overlapping efforts of numerous different international projects. Since the Hamas government was elected, these challenges have only been compounded. Tens of millions of dollars in aid from the US and European Union to support the Palestinian government have been withheld on the grounds that Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not recognize Israel. Israel has cut off the funds it collects on behalf of Palestinians, money that amounts to half the Palestinian Authority's total revenue. If the west is so evil why should they even provide and pay for people who believe they are so evil?

NobleMuslimUK
06-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Just goes to show the charade zionists put up and to spread the paranoia further in Israel, so jews never have peace with their arab neighbours. I have done years of research into the zionist regime and cannot find a single good thing about them. In fact the more I researched the more scum was uncovered. The zionist scum have the jews and the west fooled into thinking the arabs dont want peace and they can provide and endless supply of lies to back their claims, under the guise of victimisation they are just stealing more land. The real deal is they want to build their greater Israel which will be from river nile to river euphrates covering all land in between, also they want to destroy mosque al-aqsa so build their temple for their messiah.

MTAFFI
06-14-2007, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Just goes to show the charade zionists put up and to spread the paranoia further in Israel, so jews never have peace with their arab neighbours. I have done years of research into the zionist regime and cannot find a single good thing about them. In fact the more I researched the more scum was uncovered. The zionist scum have the jews and the west fooled into thinking the arabs dont want peace and they can provide and endless supply of lies to back their claims, under the guise of victimisation they are just stealing more land. The real deal is they want to build their greater Israel which will be from river nile to river euphrates covering all land in between, also they want to destroy mosque al-aqsa so build their temple for their messiah.
zionist are scum, but not everyone in israel or its government is a zionist. Also please remember, if you go looking for scum you will almost always find it, someone on here proved that when mentioning the people who still believe the world is flat. you can always find something to back up one side or another, go out looking for palestinian scum and you will find just as much

Amadeus85
06-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I know nothing would stop many of us from such an attempt if we're in their situation also.
I know at least 1 thing that would stop me from making suicide bombning, this thing is- morality.

islamirama
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I know at least 1 thing that would stop me from making suicide bombning, this thing is- morality.
where is your morality when you shamelessly defend the occupiers and their war crimes and genocide against those people?

wilberhum
06-14-2007, 05:38 PM
where is your morality when you shamelessly defend the occupiers and their war crimes and genocide against those people?
Where is the morality when someone shamelessly defends the suicide bombers and those that shoot rockets into civilian areas?

islamirama
06-14-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Where is the morality when someone shamelessly defends the suicide bombers and those that shoot rockets into civilian areas?
ask the shameless regimes that call civilian deaths as "collatoral damage"

oh and you shamelessly kill our civilians and then whine we when return the courtesy?

Bittersteel
06-14-2007, 06:29 PM
the Israel-Palestinian situation is really bad,it shows up in every forum where a discussion about this is held.Its showing up here too.Breakdown of rationality,mudslinging.we should hold wrestling matches instead of discussions.

Muezzin
06-14-2007, 06:33 PM
I like the wrestling match idea. Maybe we should use that instead of banning people. Yeah, you talk the talk, but can you take down the Hulkster? Of course, then I'd have to drag Hulk Hogan out of retirement...

Maybe we should discuss the topic without attacking each other.

rav
06-15-2007, 12:11 AM
ask the shameless regimes that call civilian deaths as "collatoral damage"

oh and you shamelessly kill our civilians and then whine we when return the courtesy?
So according to your logic Israel and Palestinians have equal rights to kill eachother citizens? The difference is that Israel under my opinion does go out a deliberitly attack innocent people. They may kill innocent, but I doubt it is their intention. What makes Hamas a terrorist group is that over 50% of their targets are generally Pizza places, or movie theatres, not tanks.

I like the wrestling match idea. Maybe we should use that instead of banning people. Yeah, you talk the talk, but can you take down the Hulkster? Of course, then I'd have to drag Hulk Hogan out of retirement...

Maybe we should discuss the topic without attacking each other.
Hulk Hogan? Your going back deep into the memmory... :)

Philosopher
06-15-2007, 01:39 AM
So according to your logic Israel and Palestinians have equal rights to kill eachother citizens? The difference is that Israel under my opinion does go out a deliberitly attack innocent people. They may kill innocent, but I doubt it is their intention. What makes Hamas a terrorist group is that over 50% of their targets are generally Pizza places, or movie theatres, not tanks.
By joining the IDF, you are deliberately joining knowing the consequences.

Malaikah
06-15-2007, 01:45 AM
And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people. This issue also shows why in Israel are so many checkpoints.
As some people say, "Good wall makes a good neighbour".
Especially when this neighbour want to deliberatelly make attacks against Israeli civilians.
How sad. You are so blind.

north_malaysian
06-15-2007, 01:52 AM
And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people.
and they should build their walls inside Israel... not through some Palestinian olive farms or villages.

wilberhum
06-15-2007, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
How sad. You are so blind.
Exactaly what can't he see? :skeleton:
Is he blind to the fact that there are atrocities commited by both sides? :?
Well that would make him in the majority.
Most on this forum seem to think it is all one sided.
:raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.