/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tired

AnonymousPoster
06-13-2007, 03:43 PM
:salamext: some girls really ruin fo the rest of us, i hate it wen people stereotype u because you are young or because u are raised in a non muslim country,a person would see a sister do something bad next thing u know peoplewill think that all girls are like that
when i tell people that i never dated any1 despite the fact that i am 19 they think thats weird or dont believe me:raging:i feel that i always have to prove myself :wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint_muhammed
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
that is sooo true sis! it really annoying but you just ahve to change their opinions by your actions! allah swt is watching, nomatter what people say he is the one whos going to judge us at the end of the day

ummAbdillah
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
:sl:
It's sad to hear people think like that. And if they're muslim it evan worse subhanallah! Sister, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone, Allah ta'ala knows you more than you know yourself. If someone blames you for a sin that you did not commit then allah is Ash-Shahid (The Witness). I know how annoying it must be for you but have sabr with such people inshallah. :)
:w:

saira-k
06-13-2007, 05:59 PM
ignore it who cares if theyh dont beleve u end of the day Allah is all watching n all knowing..He knows best not these ppl

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Medina83
06-13-2007, 07:23 PM
May Allah reward you with good for sticking to what is right despite the pressure from those around you....MashaAllah that is some Iman you got there girl!!!

Allah keep you strong and give you Firdaws :thumbs_up

AnonymousPoster
06-13-2007, 09:26 PM
:salamext: thanks sisters really, whatyou all saying is very true ALLAH is the one who will judge not anyone else i guess i DONT have to prove myself anymore:) sisters my iman is low many times dating and boys is somethink ALLAH saved me from,thank you for your kind words:wasalamex

AhlaamBella
06-13-2007, 09:28 PM
so true. When I say I have no desire for that sort of thing I just get laughed at! My friends pass my mobile number to all these guys trying to hook me up with someone!!!

skhalid
06-15-2007, 09:15 AM
tell me about it....this girl i knew did something really stupid (got herself pregnant the stupid girl) and then everyone looks at us and says....oh I bet you also have a boy friend and who know you might have sinned as well...
excuse moi?
just because she is a *** it don't make the rest of us **** as well!!!

samsam
06-16-2007, 09:29 PM
i gtta say dat iz soooo true !! ppl do fink ur bad cuz of da person next 2 u!!

ummAbdillah
06-16-2007, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:salamext: thanks sisters really, whatyou all saying is very true ALLAH is the one who will judge not anyone else i guess i DONT have to prove myself anymore:) sisters my iman is low many times dating and boys is somethink ALLAH saved me from,thank you for your kind words:wasalamex
:sl:
You welcome sister :) Please make duaa for us all.
take care,
:w:

umm-sulaim
06-17-2007, 10:27 AM
I guess this could be one of the reasons rasoulo Allaah alayhi salaatu wassalaam warned us about bad comapnions, cos they either harm u or leave a negative effect on u...that's if u befriended those girls, otherwise don't worry bout it, we all get that kinda grief n the older u r the more absurd it sounds to people but........so what, alhamdulillah something to be proud of :p innit!

wassalaamu alaykum

3isha
06-17-2007, 10:49 AM
i go to an islamic school (government funded), and our head teacher and lots of other teachers are non muslims, When they see the behaviour of some stupid students, they give us mulims a bad reputation, it;s very sad indeed as it;s not everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.