/* */

PDA

View Full Version : boy trouble

AhlaamBella
06-13-2007, 09:26 PM
:sl:

A really good friend of mine has been seeing this guy but she got caught so they called the whole thing off. But she has fallen in love with him and he with her. The boy is a close family friend and I hate seeing them both hurting so much:cry: . How can I help them without them committing haraam?

:w:
Khad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
06-15-2007, 09:20 AM
I think if they are ready..the sensible thing to do is to get married.........

Gangster No.1
06-15-2007, 09:26 AM
how old are they

skhalid
06-15-2007, 10:20 AM
oh yeah how old are they? coz if they are too young i woud say OH..but if they are old enough then.....i hope dey'l invite me 2 dere weddin lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
06-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Asalam u Alikum
If they are young enough to get marriage, let them marry. But it is far better to have their parent involve in this great occasion.
May Allah SWT help them

tryinghard
06-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I agree marriage is the best solution. Perhaps if each of them tried talking to their parents, maybe a marriage could be arranged.

saira-k
06-30-2007, 10:04 PM
get the parents involved n next step is marriage i guess! but hav to tel parents..tis the only way

SUMMAYAH
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rafeeq
Asalam u Alikum
If they are young enough to get marriage, let them marry.

U mean 'old' enough?

3isha
07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
i think the only solution is marriage

Intisar
07-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Salaam,

It actually depends on how old they are. If they feel that they really do love eachother and are ready to take it to the next and final step, then I would advise them to get married. I remember recently, a good friend of mine whom I'd know since four years had feelings for me and I was just waiting for him to come forward with it. I really do not like being told lies. So he decided to tell one of my other friends, and she told me and asked me if I had wanted to go out with him. She co-erced me into dating him, but first of all I had no feelings for him, and secondly, it is haraam and only leads to heartbreak if you don't intentionally plan on marrying them. The friend wouldn't talk to me for about a few months, but now understands why. So..If I were you, I'd have a sit down with them and ask them some really deep questions and get a sense of whether they really are ready for eachother. They should also talk to their parents about it. Inshallah, I hope they do well and find what's right for them..

W/Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.