/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Islam Questions

powerkoala
06-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi, I'm British, but currently being tortured by it. Therefore I am it's enemy. Do you regard yourself as being enemies of Britain and the USA?

God : What proof is there that God has communicated with any being on Earth? Therefore, what truth is there in Holy books, where people interpret God's will? He hasn't communicated at all. So why all the "rules"?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
powerkoala
06-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I've had an idea. Allah answers every prayer with silence. So maybe silence is the ultimate answer to every question. To just "BE", without words. I'll shut-up for now then.

Al_Imaan
06-15-2007, 12:14 AM
ummm......:welcome: to the forum.

powerkoala
06-15-2007, 12:24 AM
I must say, either you are a very intolorant faith, or I was very off topic. Is there a place for a non-believer to go?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
06-15-2007, 12:32 AM

Salaam/ peace ;

format_quote Originally Posted by powerkoala
I must say, either you are a very intolorant faith, or I was very off topic. Is there a place for a non-believer to go?
God Willing , i will try to answer . Have pateince , pl. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
06-15-2007, 12:39 AM

Salaam/ peace ;

. Do you regard yourself as being enemies of Britain and the USA?
NO , i hate their foreign policies ; i hate their attitude that Muslims are not human being to them but only numbers ;

but I don't hate all Americans or Brit people.....if that's what u want to know.

God : What proof is there that God has communicated with any being on Earth?

Read holy Quran or listen to the recitation with English meaning . Hopefully u will understand :statisfie

Apply ur logic , God gifted intelligence , think about nature , God's creation etc , etc ... by the mercy of God , u will find the Truth :D

He hasn't communicated at all.
how do u know He hasn't communicated at all ? Show us proof :p

Muslim Woman
06-15-2007, 12:42 AM

Salaam/ peace ;

I've had an idea. ....... I'll shut-up for now then.
not a bad idea :)

calm down & start reading & listening & thinking
:D

asadxyz
06-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Peace:
Yes there is a place for non believer but not here .This you will see when youd die.
Best of luck

Muslim Woman
06-15-2007, 09:23 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by asadxyz
Peace:
Yes there is a place for non believer but not here .This you will see when youd die.
Best of luck
ouuchhh :scared:

skhalid
06-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi, I'm British, but currently being tortured by it. Therefore I am it's enemy. Do you regard yourself as being enemies of Britain and the USA?

God : What proof is there that God has communicated with any being on Earth? Therefore, what truth is there in Holy books, where people interpret God's will? He hasn't communicated at all. So why all the "rules"?
first of all i cannot say I am an enemy of a country but maybe the people who run it...
next, the miracles that have occured prove that God communicated to human being through his angels....Muslims believe that God cannot be compared to anything that has been created therefore he cannot be seen physically. There has been many prophets of different religions who were given a message from Allah such as our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (peace be upon him).....it is up to a person to believe what has been put forward in front of us, the Holy Quran, the prophets, the miracles, the events ehich have occured since then etc.....as a muslim I have faith, and that is one of the things that is required to believe in my religion....anyways i hope someone like a scholar (we might have some here) can give you a better reflection.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.