/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslimways.com

Lonely_Boy
08-18-2005, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet_sorrow
Salaam,

Nice website... By the way, what does your siggy mean? Is it some sort of urdu nasheed? Just wonderin'...

Salaam
Asslam O Aleakum

WEll this below Signature is the lyrics of Pakistani Song by Pop Singer Ali Azmat and this band is also knows as Sufi Group............u can say that it's a religious song but it's full with all instrument and offcousre it's in urdu but i don't know that if someone else also read this Lyric like someone say it's by 786 boy

Ye zameeh jab na thi, ye jahaah jab na tha,
chand suraj na te, asmaah jab na tha,
tab na tha kuch yaha, tha magar tu hi tu....
Allahu Allahu Allahu,
Allahu Allahu Allahu!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimWays
08-18-2005, 08:14 AM
IF ANY1 WANTS TO SWAP LINKS PLEASE CONTACT ME: Muslimways@gmail.com OR iGraphic

iGraphic
08-20-2005, 07:45 PM
dats me :)

iGraphic
09-08-2005, 01:53 PM
http://www.muslimways.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
09-08-2005, 05:45 PM
:sl:

I take it promoting isn't paying off huh? No need to plug more than once bro.

If you want, take it from me. Sort out your props first. Good luck with the website.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.