/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

rozeena
06-15-2007, 12:39 PM
asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. I'VE just rejistered so thought i'l introduce myself.:) also could everyone plz plz plz do dua for me. im guna take my drivibg test very soon inshallah and im very nervouse.thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-15-2007, 12:41 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister rozeena, inshaa Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.

We will keep you in our duas inshaa Allaah, and you might like this site which has duas from the Sunnah: http://makedua.com

Look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

rozeena
06-15-2007, 12:44 PM
thank you. thats very helpful i was trying to find a site where i could get duas.and that is ver helpful.

*~Sofia~*
06-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Salam sister

welcome to the forums :) i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
I'll keep u in my du'as for ur driving test.. im sure u'll pass tho inshallah :D
I passed mine like a year ago.. jus keep calm and try not to b too nervous(tho i no this can b hard)
jus remember.. everythin that they will be testing on, u already no n hav been practising during ur lessons ..so no need 2 panic :D
neway let us no how u get on..

n enjoy ur stay :D

wasalam sis
x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
06-15-2007, 01:54 PM
thank you sofia.where did u tk ur test? and afta hw many did u pass? i seriously hp i pass. just want 2 get it over and done with:)

IbnAbdulHakim
06-15-2007, 01:55 PM
assalamu alaikum

inshaAllah you'll pass just relax and drive safe

Abdul-Raouf
06-15-2007, 01:56 PM
:w:

Welcome to the Forum Sista

rozeena
06-15-2007, 02:01 PM
thank you ever1. also does any1 know any duas i can read before i go 4 my test. I REAAAAAALY want 2 pass! lol

IbnAbdulHakim
06-15-2007, 02:07 PM
ma driving instructor is a really good muslim Alhamdulillah and he kept asking me to recite "wa maa tawfeeqi illah billah" and i did and ma mum gave me a few duroods to recite and i took the test a few times before reciting these duroods and came up failing but when i recited the duroods i passed Alhamdulillah.

i havent got htem on me, gotta go home first...

rozeena
06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
that is soooo good. Im going 2 read them before my test and inshallah see what happens. could you also give me the other duroods that your mum told you whenever get a chance. thank you

Mesmerise
06-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to the forum, sis :)

rozeena
06-15-2007, 02:25 PM
thank you mesmerise.

*~Sofia~*
06-15-2007, 02:27 PM
thank you sofia.where did u tk ur test? and afta hw many did u pass? i seriously hp i pass. just want 2 get it over and done with
i took my test in wanstead, dunno if u no it..i passed on my 2nd test, even tho i think i did better on my first time ! lol
how long hav u bin learning 2 drive?

rozeena
06-15-2007, 02:34 PM
i'v been driving for bout a yr now on and off. i failed my first time.where is wanstead is that in the uk?

*~Sofia~*
06-15-2007, 05:08 PM
i'v been driving for bout a yr now on and off. i failed my first time.where is wanstead is that in the uk?
oh rite, yeh wanstead is in the UK, it's near waltham forest in leyton..
im sure u'll pass this time tho :D

x

Samira_01
06-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Aslamu 3leykum

welcome to the forum .. and hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah
ur in ma duaz :)

wa3leykum salaam

rozeena
06-18-2007, 09:29 AM
thanks sis samira:)

skhalid
06-18-2007, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. I'VE just rejistered so thought i'l introduce myself.:) also could everyone plz plz plz do dua for me. im guna take my drivibg test very soon inshallah and im very nervouse.thank you
:sl:
All the best, Allah is with you...:statisfie

snakelegs
06-18-2007, 09:44 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
good luck on your driving test!

rozeena
06-18-2007, 10:00 AM
thanks skhalid.plz do dua for me.:)

format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
:sl:
All the best, Allah is with you...:statisfie

Al_Imaan
06-20-2007, 11:10 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!