/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Without sin?

evangel
06-16-2007, 08:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by salafi_jihadee
still the action was done by a companion of prophet and a companion will not do an act of Biddah/ shirk/ haram/ kufr/ Jahiliya act and great scholars like Imam Bukhari, Imam Bukhari, Qadi Shawkani and Sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiah( rahimullah) will not promote an act of shirk / biddah/ haram/ kufr/ Jahiliya act.
This was from another post and what I was wondering was does this mean that the prophet and his companions were without sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
evangel
06-17-2007, 02:54 AM
My other question is, are there any unpardonable sins for a Muslim believer?

جوري
06-17-2007, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by evangel
This was from another post and what I was wondering was does this mean that the prophet and his companions were without sin?
Where do you see "without sin" in the paragraph you quoted?

جوري
06-17-2007, 03:27 AM
Bidd3a= innovation
shirk=associating partners unto G-D
Haram= forbidden
Kufr= disbelief
Jahiliya= pre-enlightenment

it is incumbent upon every Muslim to not engage in the afore mentioned. But it certainly doesn't preclude one from being a sinner.

peace!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-17-2007, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by evangel
My other question is, are there any unpardonable sins for a Muslim believer?
Shirk and Kuffer are the un-pardonable sins.. they are what you would call a cardinal sin!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!