/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what's wiv these brovs? help..

anonymous
06-16-2007, 02:06 PM
:sl:

Hmm....basically i go to college (yh the mixed type sadly) the brothers there seem to have problems with me, i dunno why..........but they talk bout me n some of the stuff they say aodhubilah seriously and it's true cos someone i trust told me, that actually heard the stuff n more than one person told me too.
A while back i complained to a sister n she spoke to her brov to speak to them, so for a while they stopped. Now they're at it again...
What's wiv 'em i don't know em, don't speak to em, don't give 'em salaam , nothing at all so how do they know so much bout me.....i'm like what?!
I feel like every move i make is being watched...I feel like goin to them n sayin you sad little so n so's but i wouldn't cos i don't wanna talk to them n besides i don't even have the courage to do that anywaz

sort us out peeps, what shall i do?

jazakaAllah khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
06-16-2007, 02:17 PM

Are you a female yourself?

Panther
06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
"Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. "

-'Desiderata' by Max Ehrman.

You shouldn't care what they think or say - if they're unkind to you, merely smile, greet them and move on. Life's to short to worry about the thoughts and opinions of those clearly not worth your time.

anonymous
06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
yh n alhamdoliah practsing too, i wear hijab n propa covered, so that's y i'm even more confused?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown_JJ
06-16-2007, 03:14 PM
oh jus allow them ... hopfully dey will disappear soon
lol

------
06-16-2007, 03:16 PM
:salamext:

Get your older brother to bang 'em out.

On second thoughts, just ask them politely to stop it.. *cough*DO ONE*cough* :D

00:00
06-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Jus ignore them, your the one who will be getting there good hasant on Qiyamah.

جوري
06-16-2007, 07:34 PM
You can't possibly expect that others be adorned with noble manners... I mean everyone has suffered this at some point or another... why do you think that holding your tongue is a mandated in Islam? because people do exactly the opposite of that.
If they can't find something wrong with you, they will make up something about you... Gheeba and nameema, can you think of a worst two traits? I personally can't, so just try to control the things that you can, accept/or avoid those that you can't. Their judgement is with Allah.... it is terrible enough that they occupy themselves talking about you... even worst when you occupy yourself with what they are saying about you. Just get involved with your own life, with your own activities, with your studies, with your hobbies. Life can be so much more fulfilling and beautiful when you cut the undesired weed out!

chacha_jalebi
06-16-2007, 08:03 PM
salaam

it jus sounds like one of dem sad gits, who are loners then they meet some ppl into the deen and then suddenly they bcome d wannabe local mufti:p n afta every sentence use "wallahi, inshallah, subhanallah, mashallah":p they need a wake up call

just ignore em, OR...:D

wen you walk pass them with your friends say stuff lik "man can u smell dat, can u man it stinks" n walk pass n hav a disgusted look on ya face n do wot dey do back to you:D

dnt take em to heart they wannabes wantin attention

Samira_01
06-16-2007, 10:41 PM
asalamu 3leykum

just ignore dem .. and if dey try to talk to u ..just say ITAQILLAH (FEAR ALLAH) .. are dese bois muslim first of all ? if nt den get ur older brother or any1 of ur family (male though) to talk to dem ..

dunt worry sister just have patient

{ and be patient, surely Allah is with those who r as-sabirin, the patient ones }

wa3leykum salaam

skhalid
06-18-2007, 09:28 AM
At the end of the day (you must have noticed I love starting like this lol)
words of mouth don't matter...and even if people judge you, they have no right to do so for whatever reason...ignore them haters (lol I love this word as wel hehehe) you are much better...and maybe they are just jealous (yeah I know your female) but the point is (it takes me ages to get there lol) maybe they want you to be like that :raging: but Allah is your witness remember that....:rollseyes

*note all these jowkes are to make you feel better (I am being serious here)

united
06-18-2007, 09:37 AM
find one of these loserz n give him a "talking-to". just something like "If you have something to say i would appreciate it if you said it to my face rather than round my back. its better that way. im sure youd agree? Oh and it would also be nice if you could pass the message on to your firends."
then walk off sweetly...

rozeena
06-18-2007, 10:12 AM
hi sister, what is it that they say about you? i fink u shud have a word wid dem, tell em 2 stp bein soooo imature! it mks me sooo angry wen i hear stuff lyd dis cus its pathetic.try nt 2 wori bout dem and concentrate on ur studies cus i knw it cn put u dwn.bt at da end of da day dey guna realise dey been wasting der time on petty stuff when u get ur grades and dey dnt. tk care

vpb
06-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Hmm....basically i go to college (yh the mixed type sadly) the brothers there seem to have problems with me, i dunno why..........but they talk bout me n some of the stuff they say aodhubilah seriously and it's true cos someone i trust told me, that actually heard the stuff n more than one person told me too.
A while back i complained to a sister n she spoke to her brov to speak to them, so for a while they stopped. Now they're at it again...
What's wiv 'em i don't know em, don't speak to em, don't give 'em salaam , nothing at all so how do they know so much bout me.....i'm like what?!
I feel like every move i make is being watched...I feel like goin to them n sayin you sad little so n so's but i wouldn't cos i don't wanna talk to them n besides i don't even have the courage to do that anywaz

sort us out peeps, what shall i do?
the more you pay attention to this , the more you will be worried and the more you will make them know more about you. if you aren't doing anything bad, than you don't have to worry about what they know. as long as they don't mess with u in physical form , than that';s a different thing. but bc they talk about u, u shouldn't worry. just ignore them. ignoring people sometimes is very good.

Al-Zaara
06-18-2007, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
the more you pay attention to this , the more you will be worried and the more you will make them know more about you. if you aren't doing anything bad, than you don't have to worry about what they know. as long as they don't mess with u in physical form , than that';s a different thing. but bc they talk about u, u shouldn't worry. just ignore them. ignoring people sometimes is very good.
Best advice. Just don't care. Who are they to you? Nobodies.

vpb
06-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Best advice. Just don't care. Who are they to you? Nobodies.
it's like kids, the more you tell them "don't do it' , the more they will do it.

Lina
06-18-2007, 10:23 AM

Ignore, ignore und ignore.

ummAbdillah
06-18-2007, 11:39 AM
:salamext:
they want you to pay attention to their foolish behaviour,
simply ignore them ^ as others have said. :) they'll get bored.

anonymous
06-19-2007, 05:26 AM
yh thx ppl good advise alhamdolilah, it's kinda hard not to notice ppl boggin at u, i know i should ignore them but it really really annoys me the way they make my business theirs..whats with that...!!?

but i'll start operation 'ignore the brothers' ;D

jazakallah khair everyone

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
yh thx ppl good advise alhamdolilah, it's kinda hard not to notice ppl boggin at u, i know i should ignore them but it really really annoys me the way they make my business theirs..whats with that...!!?

but i'll start operation 'ignore the brothers' ;D

jazakallah khair everyone
WAT EXACTLY THEY SAYION N DAT

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Salamualikum.
When you walk pass them or see them take a deep breath and say TAKBIR!!
They won't want that to happen to there OWN homie sister. I don't wana bacbite or anything but just take a deep breathe and when you see them just look down.
Ma'assalama

anonymous
06-28-2007, 10:16 AM
you know what i started ignorin them, and it's much better...
They probably do say stuff bout me Allah knows, but...i don't care. Before if they walked by and i was talking i would automatically be silent but now i continue talking. One of them even decided to be decent and get us a room to pray

thanks everybody!

IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2007, 10:23 AM
All praise is to Allah...

Umar001
06-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Wel I guess this thread can be done and dusted.

The Ruler
06-30-2007, 06:54 PM

go to them and say, "it amuses me how I intrest you guys, but as a pracising muslimah, i'd appreciate it if you could zip it. Makes a sis a hell of a lot more comfortable moving around. Cheh!"

or something of the sort.

SUMMAYAH
06-30-2007, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
then suddenly they bcome d wannabe local mufti:p n afta every sentence use "wallahi, inshallah, subhanallah, mashallah":p they need a wake up call
I guess Im not the only one who noticed this..............

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!