View Full Version : Allah loves...

- Qatada -
06-16-2007, 08:58 PM
:salamext:

To Whom Allah Loves

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 195]

"Surely Allah loves the doers of good."

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 222]

"Surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves."

[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 76]

"Yea, whoever fulfills his promise and guards (against evil)-- then surely Allah loves those who guard (against evil)."

[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 133-136]

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord; and a Garden, the extensiveness of which is (as) the heavens and the earth, it is prepared for those who guard (against evil). Those who spend (benevolently) in ease as well as in straitness, and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon men; and Allah loves the doers of good (to others). And those who when they commit an indecency or do injustice to their souls remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their faults-- and who forgives the faults but Allah, and (who) do not knowingly persist in what they have done. (As for) these-- their reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and excellent is the reward of the laborers."

[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 146]

"And Allah loves the patient."

[3. Surah Aal-e-Imran : Ayah 148]

"And Allah loves those who do good (to others)."

[5. Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 42]

"And if you judge, judge between them with equity; surely Allah loves those who judge equitably."

[5. Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 54]

"O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Bounty, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing."

[5. Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 93]

"On those who believe and do good there is no blame for what they eat, when they are careful (of their duty) and believe and do good deeds, then they are careful (of their duty) and believe, then they are careful (of their duty) and do good (to others), and Allah loves those who do good (to others)."

[9. Surah At-Tawba : Ayah 7]

"Surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty)."

[9. Surah At-Tawba : Ayah 108]

"And Allah loves those who purify themselves."

[49. Surah Al-Hujurat : Ayah 9]

"And act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably."

[60. Surah Al-Mumtahana: Ayah 8]

"Surely Allah loves the doers of justice."

[61. Surah As-Saff: Ayah 4]

"Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact wall."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-16-2007, 08:59 PM

Allah does not Love..
A Few Verses of the Qur'an

[2.Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 190]

"Surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits."

[3.Surah Aal-Imran : Ayah 32]

"Surely Allah does not love the unbelievers."

[3.Surah Aal-Imran : Ayah 57]

"Allah does not love the unjust."

[4.Surah An-Nisaa : Ayah 36]

"Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful."

[4.Surah An-Nisaa : Ayah 107]

"Allah does not love him who is treacherous, sinful."

[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 64]

"Allah does not love the mischief-makers."

[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayah 87]

"Allah does not love those who exceed the limits."

[6.Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 141]

"He (Allah) does not love the extravagant."

[8.Surah Al-Anfal : Ayah 58]

"Surely Allah does not love the treacherous."

[16.Surah An-Nahl : Ayah 23]

"Allah does not love the proud."

[22.Surah Al-Hajj : Ayah 38]

"Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful."

[28.Surah Al-Qasas : Ayah 76]

"Allah does not love the exultant."

[28.Surah Al-Qasas : Ayah 77]

Allah does not love the mischief-makers.

asadxyz
06-16-2007, 09:02 PM
:sl:

:rock: :awesome:

unknown_JJ
06-16-2007, 09:17 PM
jazakialllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
06-16-2007, 09:22 PM
:sl:
Mashallah, beautiful Ayahs :)
please add more!
:w:

- Qatada -
06-17-2007, 02:49 PM

Some of these may be repeats;

Allah says in the Qur'an:

"If you disbelieve, then verily Allah is not in need of you, He does not like disbelief for His slaves..."

[Surah Az-Zumar (39) Verse:7]

Those Who Are Not Liked By Allah

2:190. ...Truly, Allah does not like the transgressors.
2:205. ...And Allah does not like mischief.
2:276. ...And Allah does not like the disbelievers, sinners.

3:32. ...Allah does not like the disbelievers.
3:57. ...And Allah does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong doers).
3:140. ...And Allah does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong doers).

4:36. ...Verily, Allah does not like those who are proud and boastful.
4:107. ...Verily, Allah does not like anyone who is a betrayer of his trust, and indulges in crime.
4:148. Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged. And Allah is Ever All Hearer, All Knower.

5:64. ...And Allah does not like the Mufsidun (mischief makers).
5:87. ...Verily, Allah does not like the transgressors.

6:141. ...Verily, He (Allah) does not like Al-Musrifun (those who waste by extravagance).

7:31. ...Certainly He (Allah) does not like Al-Musrifun (those who waste by extravagance).
7:55. ...He (Allah) does not like the aggressors.

8:58. ...Certainly Allah does not like the treacherous.

16:23. ...Truly, He (Allah) does not like the proud.

22:38. ...Verily! Allah does like like any treacherous ingrate to Allah.

28:76. ...Verily! Allah does not like those who are glad (with ungratefulness to Allah's Favours).

28:77. ...Verily, Allah does not like the Mufsidun (mischief makers).

30:45. ...Verily, He (Allah) does not like the disbelievers.

31:18. ...Verily, Allah does not like each arrogant boaster.

42:40. ...Verily, He (Allah) does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong doers).

57:23. ...And Allah does not like prideful boasters.

Those Who Are Loved By Allah

2:195. ...Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).
2:222. ...Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.

3:76. ...Verily, then Allah loves those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
3:134. ...Verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good doers).
3:146. ...And Allah loves As-Sabirin (the patient ones).
3:148. ...And Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good doers).
3:159. ...Certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).

5:13. ...Verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good doers).
5:42. ...Verily, Allah loves those who act justly.
5:93. ...And Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good doers).

9:4. ...Surely Allah loves Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
9:7. ...Verily, Allah loves Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
9:108. ...And Allah loves those who purify themselves.

49:9. ...Verily! Allah loves those who are equitable.

60:8. ...Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

61:4. Verily, Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows as if they were a solid structure.

- Qatada -
06-17-2007, 02:50 PM

These are some sayings from the Salaf (people from the 3 best generations of this ummah):

The sign that Allah loves someone and has placed him under His mercy, is that He grants that person the ability to do good deed after good deed and abandon sinfulness actions. The person starts maintaining his obligations and also carries himself to do the recommended ones as well. He starts to feel remorse and regret for sinfulness that happened and vows and makes sincere commitment not to approach those sins again.
and the sign that a person is hated by Allah is when he sins after sins, does not repent, and abandons virtues.

Sahih Al-Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 431:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "If Allah loves a person, He calls Gabriel saying, 'Allah loves so and-so; O Gabriel! Love him.' Gabriel would love him and make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the Heaven. 'Allah loves so-and-so, therefore you should love him also,' and so all the inhabitants of the Heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasure of the people on the earth."

Sahih Al-Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 76, Number 509:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him."

Adam related to us saying; Shu'bah related to us, saying; Ya'ala ibn ;'Ata' related on the authority of his father, on the authority of 'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar, saying," The pleasure of the Lord is in the pleasure of the parent, and the wrath of the Lord is in the wrath of a parent."

[Sahih Al Bukhari]

shigatse
06-25-2007, 07:36 PM

rain
06-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Wa-Likum Assalam.

My brother always reminding me of this :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.