/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My parents do not talk to each other plz i really need advice

AnonymousPoster
06-17-2007, 03:18 AM
asalam alkum i have a problem becuz if my dads mom my mom and my dad do not talk to each other since yesterday i though today will be fine but it wan't today my dad tried to talk to my mom but she never replied and then when my dad was going to work my mom snatched the phone what should i do? do not ask what happened it is personal and i need very urgent and fast answers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
06-17-2007, 03:51 AM
plz help me

جوري
06-17-2007, 05:53 AM
perhaps you should go to both your Mum and dad and say these words
"khyrkoum mann bada'a bisslaam"
which is a hadith denoting, the best of you, is the one who initiates the Islamic greeting "peace"..
Hope that is good and quick advise? pls forgive that I can't write more, I have taken some meds that are making me drowsy, but short is usually best.

glo
06-17-2007, 08:05 AM
If this has only happened recently, I would first suggest to just let it be, and wait and see for a few days.

It sounds like they have had a disagreement, and everybody is needing some time to think it over ...
Chances are, it will sort itself out.

Don't worry too much for now!

If it continues for more than just a day or two, I think you have the right to say to your parents 'What's happening between you is affecting me too. Please talk to me. I am worried ...'

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Anon, did your parents sort out their differences?
How are things at home now?

AnonymousPoster
06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Probably late replying.

Try getting another family member involved, like a grandparent. get them talking to each other. They gonna have to talk to each to each other if the grandparents are there, no way can go without having a convo.:D

Trust me it'll work,ive seen it happen.:thumbs_up

chand
06-25-2007, 05:26 PM
i wouldnt worry too much about your parents not talking, my parents fight everyday and about major things, i mean my parents have even moved out once ..but eventually believe me theyll start talking to each other and get over it.

AnonymousPoster
06-26-2007, 04:07 AM
It's ok my parents are ok now thank you all for your dua's

Yanal
06-26-2007, 04:08 AM
Asalam alkum i would like to tell a moderator to now:threadclo :threadclo

glo
06-26-2007, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
It's ok my parents are ok now thank you all for your dua's
I am so glad to hear that! :statisfie

anonymous
06-26-2007, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
asalam alkum i have a problem becuz if my dads mom my mom and my dad do not talk to each other since yesterday i though today will be fine but it wan't today my dad tried to talk to my mom but she never replied and then when my dad was going to work my mom snatched the phone what should i do? do not ask what happened it is personal and i need very urgent and fast answers
salaams bro/sis, CHILLAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ITS NOOOOOOOORMALLLLLLLLL!!!! Trrrust me a relationship is not a relationship without any ups and downs, my mum n dad always argue, they wont talk to each other 4 daysssssssss, but eventually come round. They argue over silly things. Dont worry bout it all will be gud inshaAllah. I know how awful it is EVERYONES been thru it RYT PEOPLE? What I normally do is give them BOTH the silent treatement to show them I dissaprove of them not talkin 2 one another usually worx :D:D

AnonymousPoster
06-30-2007, 05:34 AM
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.