/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Racisim????

Maryama007
06-17-2007, 07:19 AM
:sl: :? OK I KNOW THAT RACISM IS AGAINST THE ISLAMIC RULES..SO IM ASKIN WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY RACIST MUSLIM PPL MOSTLY AGAINST THE BLACK RACE OR ANY OTHER RACE THAT IS NOT THIERS.

SO THIS IS THE STORY....IN A NUTSHELL

I LIVE IN THIS CUMMUNITY WHERE MOST OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY ARE FROM AFRICA WHO ARE MUSLIMS AND THERE ARE SOME ARAB PEOPLE IN THE CUMMNITY BUT NOT THAT MUCH. THEY HAVE BEEN RAISING MONEY FOR A NEW MOSQUE FOR ALLMOST 8 YEAYS OR SO BECUSE THE MOSQUE THEY USE NOW IS TOO SMALL. FINALY WHEN THEY GOT THE MONEY AND THE NEW MOSQUE THE ARAB PEOPLE IN THE CUMMNITY DECIDED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE NEW MOSQUE WITH THAT THEY HAVE SAID THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY AFICAN SHAKH TO BE PART OF THE NEW MOSQUE AND THAT THEIR STUDENTS WHERE NOT ALLOWED TO LEARN THE QURAN THERE DURING THE WEEKENDS. THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS PRAY THERE NOTHING ELSE. AND THEY ARE LEFT TO STAY AT THE OLD MOSQUE. THEY HAVE TRYED TO TALK TO THESE PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BUT THEY REFUSED TO TALK TO THEM.

THE ONLY THING THEY ARE DOING IS ISOLATING THE TWO COMMUNITIES FROM EACH OTHER. TO ME I SEE THIS AS PURE RACISM BECAUSE IT IS ABVIOUS THAT THEY DONT WANT TO INTERACT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE THIER BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM.

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR ?
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint_muhammed
06-19-2007, 06:03 PM
^ i think its sick, the aficans should despite what teh arabs say they have no right to stop them! IMAGINE BILLAL RA WOULD HE BE ELIMINATED FROM THE MOSQUE? also sis just to mention an important part not all arabs are like that trust me!

Maryama007
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint_muhammed
^ i think its sick, the aficans should despite what teh arabs say they have no right to stop them! IMAGINE BILLAL RA WOULD HE BE ELIMINATED FROM THE MOSQUE? also sis just to mention an important part not all arabs are like that trust me!
yeah i know i love all my brothers and sisters in Islam. and i know all Arabs are not like that, i just dont like the people who are doing that to the community.

ummAbdillah
06-19-2007, 11:52 PM
:sl:
shameful actions :( May Allah guide them! there're giving Islam a bad image :(
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ra`eesah
06-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Not that this is important or anything but, do you have any idea what arab contries those arabs are from?

rahimah
06-20-2007, 03:32 AM
assalamalaykum waramatallahi wabarakato
sister i think its indeed shameful that any adult of any religion and race would be racist to another let alone our islamic brothers and sisters, that too over a sacred mosque?!!:enough!:
No one has any right to judge anyone, catogerize anyone nor label anyone as inferior except ALLAH who has all right over all things.
Discrimination against a race does not prove anything, and racism threat is the most deadly because maximum hatred is given for minimum reason.

If you asked me i'd say the only thing that should be seperated by colour is laundry..

I swear to the Lord
I still can't see
Why Democracy means
Everybody but me.
~Langston Hughes, The Black Man Speaks

(i really wonder what the racist people there would reply to this quote)

Dear sister my suggestion would be to let this matter be known to a higher authorithy.. or what the victims can do is give solid evidence against racism in Islam (pass messages and hadith in a peaceful way) to the racist people who may have got carried away when they
paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin.

The dictionary defines racism as “discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race” or “the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races”.
We can see that most of the destruction and war in history had a great deal to do with racism.
For instance, the Nazi racism, which brought about World War II.

The Holy Qur’an cuts the very roots of racism in these words: 'O mankind! We have created you from a single male and female and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know each other. The most honorable of you in the sight of Allah are surely the righteous." (Al-Hujurat: 13)

And again:
"O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women.” (An-Nisa’: 1) Dear sister what you can do is perhaps let this matter be known to a higher authority.

Thus Islam stresses the absolute unity in variety of the human race.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) declared: "O people! You are all from Adam and Adam was made of dust. No Arab is to be preferred over a non-Arab except by virtue of his piety." He also said: "Allah does not look at your shapes or your colors but He looks at your hearts (intentions) and your deeds. Creatures are the dependants of Allah and the closest among them to Allah are indeed the most useful to His dependants."

It's disheartening to see so many Muslims divided and humiliated around the world.
Don't you think we need to overcome our own racism towards each other first before we can ever unify this Ummah?
Allah Almighty has commanded us in the Holy Qur'an: "And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves.." (Holy Qur'an 3: 103).

But most of the Muslims of the world are hopelessly misguided and disunited. And that is the reason why we face so much of humiliation in today's world.

Let us all heed Allah's words in His Book of Guidance.
We must pray, and do whatever we can towards spreading this message of the Unity of the Muslim Ummah.

OH ALLAH
You have done so much for us & You keep on blessing us.
Forgive us this day for everything we have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.
We ask YOU now for Your forgiveness.
Please keep us safe from all danger and harm.
Help us to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let us make the best of each and every day to clear our mind so that we can hear from You.
Please broaden our minds that we can accept all things.
Let us not whine and whimper over things we have no control over.
Let us continue to see sin through YOUR eyes and acknowledge it as evil.
And when we sin, let us repent,and receive YOUR forgiveness.
And when this world closes in on us, let us remember YOU - to slip away and find a quiet place to make DUA.
We know that when we can't make DUA, You listen to our hearts.
Continue to use us to do Your will.
Continue to bless us that we may be a blessing to others.
Keep us strong that we may help the weak.
Keep us uplifted that we may have words of encouragement for others.
We make DUA for those that are lost and can't find their way.
We make DUA for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
We make DUA for those who don't know You intimately.
We make DUA for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
We make DUA for those that don't believe.
But We thank you that we believe.
We believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes things.
We make DUA for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member in their households.
We make DUA for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
We make DUA that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than Allah. Every battle is in your hands for You to fight.
We make DUA that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.
This is my DUA n This is Yours Too . Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!