/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Age rating

qassy!
06-17-2007, 05:02 PM
:sl:

I think this would be an intresting questions.

I play alot of Xbox 360 games im 17. But i play games some games like Gears of War that are rated 18+ and watch some films that are 18+

Is this wrong in islam?

Thanks

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Salamualikum.
WASTE OF TIME!
ma'assalama

qassy!
06-17-2007, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
WASTE OF TIME!
ma'assalama

How?

Kittygyal
06-17-2007, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!

How?

Salamualikum.
forgive me ignorance.

Anywho it is a bull waste of time because don't ya think you sitting there for like hours and hours watching/playing them games etc etc you can read qura'an, ibadah something which will actually go down with you when you leave your soul behind?
I mean these games won't go down with you. Make most of this time blud.
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
06-17-2007, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
forgive me ignorance.

Anywho it is a bull waste of time because don't ya think you sitting there for like hours and hours watching/playing them games etc etc you can read qura'an, ibadah something which will actually go down with you when you leave your soul behind?
I mean these games won't go down with you. Make most of this time blud.
Ma'assalama
Yes but its fun in my life something to do. So games are harram ?

Kittygyal
06-17-2007, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Yes but its fun in my life something to do. So games are harram ?
Salamualikum.
I understand blud. Games are haram? depend what kinda games init but don't waste ya time that much on games okay?
Ma'assalama

------
06-17-2007, 05:20 PM
:salamext:

Brother, I don't see how games are haraam, and I don't think they are. I think that you can play those games, as long as they dont distract you from the purpose of your life, which is to worship Allaah swt.

Any more questions, please ask. :)

qassy!
06-17-2007, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Brother, I don't see how games are haraam, and I don't think they are. I think that you can play those games, as long as they dont distract you from the purpose of your life, which is to worship Allaah swt.

Any more questions, please ask. :)
No they dont. I play alot of games they dont distract me from the purpose of my life.

------
06-17-2007, 05:24 PM

I think thats kool then, although dont waste ur time too much on them, know what i mean?

qassy!
06-17-2007, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

I think thats kool then, although dont waste ur time too much on them, know what i mean?
yeh i know what you mean.

But i dont understand why Kittygyal said i should be reading the Quran insead.

------
06-17-2007, 05:43 PM

She meant that u get sawaab (rewards) for doing that, which would contribute towards your deeds on the Day of Judgement when they will be weighed up on the scale.

Kittygyal
06-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Am saying the same as sis Muj... but in different terms. All am saying is don't waste ya time that much on games maximum i would say is about 15mins *ONLY if i did have that much time* but anywho ya don't waste much time.
Ma'assalama

------
06-17-2007, 06:35 PM

Yeh i mean its ok if u want to play it sometimes. :)

Helena
06-17-2007, 09:55 PM
i play and owe many consoles and games...But my time is spent wisely on consoles....it does not distract me at all...alhamdulilah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.