/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Helpp]Can Someone help me please??

06-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Hi, Well I need help on something, well...........
Its like..........Lets Say You Lost Your Wudhu....anything salat time came you prayed but u didn't know that you had Wudhu.........and then the salat after that you prayed still thinking you had wudhu and then after at night you remember that you broke your wudhu but this was alot later...

What do you do?.........do u have to do wudhu and then pray all the salats again?? or do you just leave it??

Would appreciate help, thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
m102313
06-17-2007, 07:57 PM
:sl:

What do you mean by you lost your wudhu?

:w:

Al_Imaan
06-17-2007, 07:59 PM
well, i listened to a lecture and purification and fiqh like 2 nights ago...it was stated that if u had broken ur wudu and when it's time for prayer and u dont have any doubts and u prayed, the prayers are accepted even if u remember later that day..

'Abd al-Baari
06-17-2007, 07:59 PM

I think that once you've remebered it is neccesary to pray the Namaz again
I'll try and check Inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-17-2007, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

What do you mean by you lost your wudhu?

salamualikum.
Loo
ma'assalma

06-18-2007, 05:46 PM
anyone

Kittygyal
06-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Salamualikum.
Brother i will try to help you inshallah to the best of my ability.

Well to my understanding of what you have wrote i understand that at times you forget if you have ablution or not am i correct:? please correct me if i am wrong inshallah :)

Okay well firstly brother one should not keep there ablution for long and also if you do have ablution then it won't harm if you make a fresh one inshallah. Anywho about you knowing later on you didn't have ablution then you should perform extra nafl and if i have said this wrong please i advice you to check upon this from a local imam nearby you inshallah.

May Allah subhwnatallah forgive us all amin.

Please remember your sister snowy in your pious dua'ahs please
Ma'assalama

Pureyemeni
06-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Like sister kittygal said go to your imam inshaAllah.

Umu 'Isa
06-18-2007, 11:54 PM
:salamext:
It is better to renew your wudu for every prayer. I found this fatwa.

Question:
I forgot that I did not have wudoo’ and I prayed. After I finished my prayer, I remembered that. Do I have to repeat my prayer?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, whoever prays forgetting that he does not have wudoo’ has to repeat the prayer, because the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah does not accept any prayer if a person breaks his wudoo’, until he does wudoo’.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) in Kitaab al-Wudoo’. This is in contrast to the person who has some impurity (najaasah) on his clothes and he forgets it. He does not have to repeat his prayer because Jibreel came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst he was praying, and told him that there was something dirty on his shoes. He took them off and continued praying. This was narrated by Ahmad from the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) in his Musnad. This hadeeth proves that the one who is unaware of the najaasah does not have to repeat his prayer, and this applies also to the one who forgets that there is some najaasah present.

I’laam al-Musaafireen bi Ba’d Aadaab wa Ahkaam al-Safar wa ma yakhuss al-Mallaaheen al-Jawwiyyeen by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, p. 12

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=10780&ln=eng

06-19-2007, 10:55 AM
^^^
Yes, whoever prays forgetting that he does not have wudoo’ has to repeat the prayer
Do you mean if u remember it straight after you pray? or anytime??..........because me I usually remember it for example the next day or later that night just before I go to bed

Do I still have 2 repeat my prayer???

------
06-19-2007, 11:01 AM
:salamext:

Ask your local Imaam Inshaa Allaah brother or ask a scholar :)

skhalid
06-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Just pray and ask for forgiveness...may Allah accept your prayers ameen*

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Yes you need to make it again, even if you remebered 5 days later, because like the hadith goes, it is not accepted akhi.

MustafaMc
06-19-2007, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
^^^

Do you mean if u remember it straight after you pray? or anytime??..........because me I usually remember it for example the next day or later that night just before I go to bed

Do I still have 2 repeat my prayer???
It seems this is pretty heavy on your mind. I encourage you to make a fresh wudhu for each prayer unless you are certain that you have not lost it. We should strive for perfection in our prayers and should remove doubts about them being acceptable.

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
It seems this is pretty heavy on your mind. I encourage you to make a fresh wudhu for each prayer unless you are certain that you have not lost it. We should strive for perfection in our prayers and should remove doubts about them being acceptable.
Salamualikum.
Well done brother. That is true from my own personal opinion i would strongly advice you to do ablution for every salah so hence you know for sure you have ablution now because you just did it. Inshallah then you don't have to worry much as you are doing now.

Brother '....' you just ask for forgiveness from Allah subhnwatallah and best thing to do is go to your local imam because over net not much can be said or done with weak knowledge so, inshallah ask help in reality by going to local imam nearby you. Remember Allah knows best.

Ma'assalama

F@tim@
06-19-2007, 06:28 PM
If you remember later on then you have to pray that namaaz again when you do remember.
Similarly, if you completely forget to pray your namaaz and then remember later, you have to do qazaa and pray that missed namaaz.
But on the Day of Judgement, you will not be asked by Allah that why did you have to pray your namaaz past its time (qazaa). This is because Allah forgives forgetfulness.
Oh yh this is from Hidaya (The book of jurisprudence).

Allah Knows Best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.