/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalm-ul-lakum

Nahdia
06-18-2007, 12:29 PM
:sl:
Asalm-ul-lakum
I am a Muslim living in England, and I have joined with a very specific question in mind.
I would like to know weather or not Islam allows organ donation?
Some people I have talked to have said that we have to leave the world as we come into it, however I’ve had my appendices out so that rules me out if I hadn’t done that I would have died.
Also if you have an accident in this country or have not been admitted into hospital two weeks prior to your death they carry out a autopsy where once they have finished everything is put back together in a lump.
What am I going to do with my heart after I am dead, surely if that heart can stop some kids from being orphans that is the best thing to do?
Please can a learned brother or sister advise me what to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
06-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Welcome sis...I think someone has already asked this question...there is a thread about it but i don't know if I can find it...I'll try to find out and get back to you....
nice to have ya here :statisfie

ummAbdillah
06-18-2007, 12:38 PM
:salamext:
welcome to the forum,:)
The Ruling on Organ Donation
:w:

Nahdia
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Jazak Allah Khair
that was very helpful:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
06-18-2007, 01:59 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister.

These links might also be beneficial:

Islam’s View on Organ Transplants and Donations
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...EAskTheScholar

Inshaa Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.

:salamext:

*~Sofia~*
06-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Salam sister,

welcome to the forums, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
enjoy ur stay.. and if u hav any more questions.. dnt hesitate 2 ask :D

wasalam sis :)

xx

lyesh
06-18-2007, 02:56 PM
:sl:
heii sister... hope u enjoy your stay here! may Allah make it benificial for u! ameen

Samira_01
06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to the forum .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

Have Faith
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM
welcome sis ,
hope u have a beneficial stay here in LI

Al_Imaan
06-19-2007, 03:28 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!