/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Murder: Did ya know that...

Pk_#2
06-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Bismillah

AsalamuALyakum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh,

Narrated by: Abdullah (RadiAllahu Anhu)

Sin of murdering

...The Prophet (SalAllahu A'layhe Wassalam) said, "No human being is killed unjustly, but a part of responsibility for the crime is laid on the first son of Adam (AlyheSalam) who invented the tradition of killing (murdering) on the earth. (It is said that he was Qabil).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-18-2007, 03:41 PM
ye Alhamdulillah amma told me this :)

lyesh
06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
:sl:
wow... i never heard that. SubhanAllah!

Muezzin
06-18-2007, 04:34 PM
This is also in the Bible, the story of Cain and Abel (the former killed the latter). I'm not sure if it's in the Torah.

Very chilling.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
:sl:
Subhanallah!
:w:

- Qatada -
06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
:salamext:

You can read their story from here inshaa Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/biograph...abil-cain.html

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
This is also in the Bible, the story of Cain and Abel (the former killed the latter). I'm not sure if it's in the Torah.

Very chilling.
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh

i thought that the torah WAS in the bible, the last chapters is the torah is it not :rollseyes

okay nevamind :D

snakelegs
06-19-2007, 06:03 AM
the story is in the torah. the torah is the first 5 books in the hebrew bible.

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Thank you :)

i think i've read the hebrew bible, is Jesus/Isa (pbuh) known as Enamuel in that book?

Muezzin
06-19-2007, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
the story is in the torah. the torah is the first 5 books in the hebrew bible.
Indeed. Oops. Homer Simpson moment. :-[

rahimah
06-19-2007, 10:15 AM
SubhanAllah.. i didnt know that..

skhalid
06-19-2007, 10:17 AM
how about the sin of suicide?

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 11:09 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa maghfiatuh,

It is forbidden to kill anyone for no legitimate reason; to kill one’s children for fear of poverty; to commit suicide.

Narrated Jundab the Prophet (saw) said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."

The Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allaah is Most Merciful to you}, [Soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 29

May Allah (Swt) save us from this inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.