PDA

View Full Version : Sir Usamah bin Laden



binAadam
06-18-2007, 04:57 PM
The government of United Kingdom has recently shown their narrow mindedness to incite the religious feelings of the whole Muslim Ummah by giving the title of 'Sir' to the filthy-minded author of the satanic book.

Last year, the government of Holland supported the same dirty game through malicious sketches of the Holy Prophet Muhammad sallAllahu 'alayhe wasallam. Later on Pope Benedict did another job of the same series of arousing feelings of the Muslim Ummah by slandering our Prophet of Islam.

Such ideological attacks as well as physical ones from the Christian World upon Islam are not new; I believe what they do with such adventurism is not without purpose, we need to find out what goals they want to achieve through this show of hatred towards Islam, is it only their frustrations or something beyond the hatred?

To being with, I the Debater in this forum give the title of 'Sir' to Usamah bin Laden, because the Christian-Extremists, the likes of Blair and Bush claim that he is an enemy to the Western World; well, if you give the title of 'Sir' to our enemy we will do the same to your enemy, happy?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
may I say; rubbish post in a useless thread.

if its not one extreme then its the other! :(
Reply

S_87
06-18-2007, 05:04 PM
:sl:

i somewhat agree wit hyou. if a satan can get a Sir title then anyone can.
Reply

islamirama
06-18-2007, 05:07 PM
We don't need to give the title "sir" to OBL, the man is above those hollow titles saved for cowards. The man is greater than a 1000 of these sirs put together. When Afghan bombing started and destruction of a nation by the kuffars,500 mothers named their borns "Osamah" to show their support for this man against the kuffargs bombing their them. Show me one "sir" or any kuffar is given that much support and honor?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
binAadam
06-18-2007, 05:14 PM
The Kafir Bush and the Kafir Blair were given support from the Americans and British when they elected both of these Extremists after they had attacked Afghanistan and Iraq and killed our innocent men, women and children.
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Besides, I don't claim Usamah is a hero to the Muslim World, perhaps he is of a big group of Muslims, no one can deny, that is not my point, but that they give the title of 'Sir' to our Enemy, we can do the same to their alleged Enemies like Usamah bin Laden.

Though I know what these Christian Extremists are going to do, they will either do an engineered suicide attack in Britain or play a drama that they foiled such an attack, in order to find a new justification for a new attack on the Muslim world.
Reply

m102313
06-18-2007, 05:35 PM
:sl:

Like Dr. Zakir Naik says, i am not on Bin Laden's side neither am i on Bush or Blair's side. Same with me i do not support either of these Groups, because i do not know the truth behind them. I have not seen Bin laden prepare the 9/11 attacks or seen him actually do it.

:w:
Reply

islamirama
06-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Rushdie title 'may spark attacks'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6763119.stm
Reply

NoName55
06-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Rushdie title 'may spark attacks'

it is likely that some retards will take the bait, as per usual, and gift the kafar the chance to say "see I told you so"
Reply

islamirama
06-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
Rushdie title 'may spark attacks'

it is likely that some retards will take the bait, as per usual, and gift the kafar the chance to say "see I told you so"
For every action, there is a REaction; although rather then attacks, i would prefer they titled osama as "sheikh" or "defender of Musilms" title just for the heck of it.
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
Rushdie title 'may spark attacks'

it is likely that some retards will take the bait, as per usual, and gift the kafar the chance to say "see I told you so"
Psycho retards are those shameless so called Muslims who call the suicide bombers names. Suicide bombers who attack culprits of Kuffar can justify their actions because they don't have any other means to retaliate to the Kafir Terrorism of the Bush and Blair Brigade.
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
And I fully agree with our Religious Affairs Minister Ejazul Haq on his comments that

Such actions are the root cause of terrorism.

"If someone commits suicide bombing to protect the honour of the Prophet Mohammad, his act is justified,"
If these Kuffar love to play with fire then they should get ready to burn themselves too.
Reply

Muezzin
06-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm keeping this thread open because it seems a valid question, and it would be enlightening to see the opinions from all the different parts of the spectrum.

However, I'm considering locking it because some people are fighting and others seem to be glorifying violence, which is a no-no on this forum.
Reply

NoName55
06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by binAadam
Psycho retards are those shameless so called Muslims who call the suicide bombers names. Suicide bombers who attack culprits of Kuffar can justify their actions because they don't have any other means to retaliate to the Kafir Terrorism of the Bush and Blair Brigade.
so when are you putting on an explosive jacket to get on a train full of men women and children of all faiths?

Are you not the same type who pronounced takfeer on Pakistan soldiers?

Are you not the same type who hide in sewers of Palestine when Israel wreaks havoc on unarmed men women and children, after you provoke it with one of your "matyrdom" missions?

why don't you jump under its tanks and bulldozer with you jacket? or are you saving them for next poor child you can brainwash?
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
There is no question in my mind that there are millions that honor OBL :?

But I don't think the Queen is one of them. :skeleton:
Reply

nevesirth
06-18-2007, 07:41 PM
its jst another means of provocation by the west. at times i think they act childish. they are jst trying to annoy the muslim ummah and see if muslims will react so they, the west can justify the reasons for their terrorist actions and also gain support of their majority ignorant pple.

i think SHEYK USAMA is worth more than a lame english title like 'sir' anyway its jst a name , a word.

salam!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

NoName55
06-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
I'm keeping this thread open because it seems a valid question, and it would be enlightening to see the opinions from all the different parts of the spectrum.

However, I'm considering locking it because some people are fighting and others seem to be glorifying violence, which is a no-no on this forum.
:sl:
firstly I apologise for over emotionalism in other thread
2ndly I'm a sad ole git who gets even sadder at siight of "hot air"

I wish I could say to him and few others; "enuf, be off with you now"

:w:

BTW new title mobarrak
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
its jst another means of provocation by the west. at times i think they act childish. they are jst trying to annoy the muslim ummah and see if muslims will react so they, the west can justify the reasons for their terrorist actions and also gain support of their majority ignorant pple.

i think SHEYK USAMA is worth more than a lame english title like 'sir' anyway its jst a name , a word.

salam!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously you are one of the millions I was talking about. :?
Reply

nevesirth
06-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Obviously you are one of the millions I was talking about. :?
lol u are very funny, u jst make silly statements to get on pples nerves. thts ur pattern. more like ur bushes and blairs, a real offspring. well u make the thread go on with ur soliciting of replies frm others. u doin a good job. keep it up.

shukran!!!!!!!!
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
lol u are very funny, u jst make silly statements to get on pples nerves. thts ur pattern. more like ur bushes and blairs, a real offspring. well u make the thread go on with ur soliciting of replies frm others. u doin a good job. keep it up.

shukran!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I always do enjoy pointing out the OBL lovers.
Reply

tomtomsmom
06-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I find it very funny that some people think that there are people that do nothing but sit around and try to figure out how to piss off all of the muslims of the world!
Reply

S_87
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
There is no question in my mind that there are millions that honor OBL :?
Peace

thats true, but i think hes more of a name to glorify if you get what i mean? because those people who glorify dont exactly know or understand who he is if you get what i mean. hes just a symbol of anti-american-ness...
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
so when are you putting on an explosive jacket to get on a train full of men women and children of all faiths?

Are you not the same type who pronounced takfeer on Pakistan soldiers?

Are you not the same type who hide in sewers of Palestine when Israel wreaks havoc on unarmed men women and children, after you provoke it with one of your "matyrdom" missions?

why don't you jump under its tanks and bulldozer with you jacket? or are you saving them for next poor child you can brainwash?
Does martyrdom operation mean killing only the innocent?
Does Jihad mean killing the innocent?

All you talked about above is another kind of oppression from those who were made like that by the Crusaders.

A martyrdom operation is carried out within the Kafir soldiers or their allies, not the innocent people of any faith.
Reply

Philosopher
06-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
There is no question in my mind that there are millions that honor OBL :?

But I don't think the Queen is one of them. :skeleton:
The OP is a troll.
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
its jst another means of provocation by the west. at times i think they act childish. they are jst trying to annoy the muslim ummah and see if muslims will react so they, the west can justify the reasons for their terrorist actions and also gain support of their majority ignorant pple.

i think SHEYK USAMA is worth more than a lame english title like 'sir' anyway its jst a name , a word.

salam!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly!
Reply

Sami Zaatari
06-18-2007, 08:15 PM
well the queen will join her mother in hell, so who really cares, let her knight who she wants, it means nothing since Allah will knight her with the sword of fire in the here-after, so its all good.

and as for salman rushdie writing a classing with the book satanic verses, i challenge anyone to read 10 pages of this book and try understanding what the hell he is writing about, what a load of trash.

and bin laden sure as heck is SIR bin laden to these kaffirs especially with how stupid he makes them look, a man living in the mountains with barely any technological devices is evading capture by the supposedly superior and migthy west.
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Now that's no suprise, another one of the millions.
But Sami, when did you get promoted to god and determine who goes to hell?
Reply

nevesirth
06-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
I find it very funny that some people think that there are people that do nothing but sit around and try to figure out how to piss off all of the muslims of the world!
well its not rlly funny, its ovbious. we gotta learn to call a spade a spade. they trying to get a reaction from muslims, and if any muslim overreacts, theyll come out on cnn and make their cliche speeches of how they foiled an attempt by some muslim extremists with links to the boogey man 'AL QAEDA' to blow up burger king and mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

Sami Zaatari
06-18-2007, 08:22 PM
i didnt get promoted, i just read the Quran thank you very much.

hey willy boy, i mean look at what your media says, it claims bin laden lives in a cave, commands a 10,000 world wide army which fights america all over the world, while defeating you in iraq, attacking your home shore, all this on top of the fact that he went to afghanistan, fought the soviets, left his riches, paid for the famillies of the dead, paid for the fighters home and medical supplies including food, and on and on it goes. only a western braindead jack A$$ will not admire such a man who actually does all this (and excuse my french i really needed to use this word in this context, asif ya admins)

infact your own western CIA ex members say that the west should start respecting bin laden, you may not like him, but you do have to respect him, your OWN top boys who protect you and fight bin laden are comming out and saying it!

or nah ill just admire bush the retard who looks like a monkey, an alcoholic idiot who stole the elections and uses daddies money to get out of problems when he was younger, yes the american hero lol.
Reply

S_87
06-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
well its not rlly funny, its ovbious. we gotta learn to call a spade a spade. they trying to get a reaction from muslims, and if any muslim overreacts, theyll come out on cnn and make their cliche speeches of how they foiled an attempt by some muslim extremists with links to the boogey man 'AL QAEDA' to blow up burger king and mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sl: brother

with all due respect your comment reminds me of those who say all muslims are terrorists...

and akhi sami using personal insults doesnt help.
Reply

Philosopher
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I bet this thread will go for more than 10 pages :D
Reply

Sami Zaatari
06-18-2007, 08:27 PM
how funny, when the USA nuked japan the army was still seen as heroes, and are still seen as heroes to this day. hence whats the difference with bin laden? id like to know, there is NONE, you guys just dont like him cause hes fighting against you, and thats typical anyone who opposes your morally bankrupt oppresive regimes you label them with all types of names and whatever you can think of.
Reply

nevesirth
06-18-2007, 08:42 PM
doesnt the knighting of someone who wrote the satanic verses show support for satanism? we shld try to distinguish between real christians and pseudo christians or satanists in christian clothing. the fact is tht most of these government peeps or pple in authority in the west aint christians, they are phonies.they dont actually believe in the christian doctrines so i wont term them christian extremists, they are blatant satanists, all their doin is giving christianity a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 08:48 PM
when the USA nuked japan the army was still seen as heroes
If you had any knowledge of WWII, you would know why.
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
doesnt the knighting of someone who wrote the satanic verses show support for satanism? we shld try to distinguish between real christians and pseudo christians or satanists in christian clothing. the fact is tht most of these government peeps or pple in authority in the west aint christians, they are phonies.they dont actually believe in the christian doctrines so i wont term them christian extremists, they are blatant satanists, all their doin is giving christianity a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!
So what the good and real christians like you are doing to oppose these bad christians who are giving Christianity a bad name?
Have you nominated a Real Christian Leader against Bush or Blair, so that the Good Christian Majority of the West can elect them?

Or at least a piece of condemnation against these phonies from the good Pope?
Reply

binAadam
06-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
If you had any knowledge of WWII, you would know why.
And this knowledge of WWII is provided by the same American Heroes, no?
Reply

Sami Zaatari
06-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
If you had any knowledge of WWII, you would know why.
lol there you go justifying you nuking japan. well then if you knew the suffering muslims have gone through because of your goverment then you would know why bin laden is admired by many muslims, so either way, if you wanna justify the nuking and japan and hailing the men who did it, then by all means i and every muslim have the right to justify bin ladens war against you and hail the man as a hero and a great mujahid. thank you, dont backtract now saying nooooooo bin laden is this and that, SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Reply

Amadeus85
06-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
For every action, there is a REaction; although rather then attacks, i would prefer they titled osama as "sheikh" or "defender of Musilms" title just for the heck of it.
But dont you think thata Osama is C.I.A agent trained by americans ? :?
Reply

nevesirth
06-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by binAadam
So what the good and real christians like you are doing to oppose these bad christians who are giving Christianity a bad name?
Have you nominated a Real Christian Leader against Bush or Blair, so that the Good Christian Majority of the West can elect them?

Or at least a piece of condemnation against these phonies from the good Pope?
well, did u read my post b4 commenting? or u dnt understand wht im saying?
i never said i was a christian. all i said is tht there are christians who will condemn rudshie for writing the satanic verses instead of praising his knighthood, those are who i refer 2 as real christians!!!!! do u get the point now?

we have to be objective and see between the lines, the fact tht a group of pple who call themselves christians ant in a bad manner doesnt imply tht all christians in the world are guilty. same thing with the stereotyping by the west of muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by binAadam
And this knowledge of WWII is provided by the same American Heroes, no?
No, talk to the Japanese..
Reply

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
I bet this thread will go for more than 10 pages :D
If every OBL lover on this forum post once, it will go 50.
Reply

NoName55
06-18-2007, 09:13 PM
our Resident little troll is in his element as usual, I see!
Reply

Amadeus85
06-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
We don't need to give the title "sir" to OBL, the man is above those hollow titles saved for cowards. The man is greater than a 1000 of these sirs put together. When Afghan bombing started and destruction of a nation by the kuffars,500 mothers named their borns "Osamah" to show their support for this man against the kuffargs bombing their them. Show me one "sir" or any kuffar is given that much support and honor?
I think that the difference between christians and muslims is that while 99,9 % of christians condemn Adolf Hitler, i am afraid that many muslims (too many) support Osama ben Laden.
Reply

NoName55
06-18-2007, 09:22 PM
adolf the Nazi catholic mason, Hitler is proven to have robbed murdered almost 5 mill plus Jewish people and many others while all that can be proven about osama is that he was a CIA fellow gone lone ranger
Reply

Amadeus85
06-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
:sl:

Like Dr. Zakir Naik says, i am not on Bin Laden's side neither am i on Bush or Blair's side. Same with me i do not support either of these Groups, because i do not know the truth behind them. I have not seen Bin laden prepare the 9/11 attacks or seen him actually do it.

:w:
Osama said many times in video tapes that he did it.
Reply

S_87
06-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
I think that the difference between christians and muslims is that while 99,9 % of christians condemn Adolf Hitler, i am afraid that many muslims (too many) support Osama ben Laden.
Peace

that could be because as i said, many people dont know exactly who he is or what hes about. hes mysterious, hes hiding, he could be dead, or maybe alive and people dont know if hes behind what hes been accused of.
Reply

Muezzin
06-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Okay. Legitimate discussion seems to have broken down for the most part (apart from a few people), everyone seems to be fighting.

Therefore, this thread is not constructive and will just lead to more insulting. I'm closing it.
Reply

Trumble
06-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by binAadam
And this knowledge of WWII is provided by the same American Heroes, no?
No. I'm afraid this is one instance where simplistic anti-American revisionism won't cut it.

Estimated civilian casualties alone, had an invasion of mainland Japan been necessary, were around 1.5 to 2 million. If you think an invasion of Japan might not have been necessary don't ask Americans; ask the Koreans or Chinese.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 09:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:00 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!