/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~Adherence To Islam Punishable By 20 Years In Prison~

Zman
06-18-2007, 06:00 PM
:sl:/Peace To All

SANE: An Islamophobic Group Attempts To Banish Islam From The U.S.

By Abdus Sattar Ghazali
The Milli Gazette
17 June 2007

Stepping into the foot prints of Daniel Pipes, Islamophobist and founder of anti-Islam and anti-Muslim forums such as Middle East Forum and Campus Watch, another pro-Israeli Islamophobist, David Yerushalmi, has established an anti-Islam group known with the acronym SANE: the Society of Americans for National Existence.

The sole objective of the group is banishing Islam from the US by making "adherence to Islam" punishable by 20 years in prison.
Before divulging on the agenda of the new group let us discuss the background of the founder of the group, David Yerushalmi.

His official biography at the SANE website states:

Yerushalmi was instrumental in establishing the Israel Export Development Co., Ltd., as an entrepreneurial policy tool to initiate radical free market reforms in Israel. Working along side fellow board members and shareholders such as Robert Tishman, Jerry Speyer, Larry Silverstein, Lawrence Tisch, Eugene Grant and Sy Syms, Yerushalmi was appointed the company's CEO and Chairman.

What is missing in this bio is that Yerushalmi spent 15 years in Israel .

Yerushalmi persuaded six U.S. senators and 13 representatives to send letters to Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin backing the zone. He planned to locate Israeli and U.S. high-tech companies in the $2 billion zone project.

David Yerushalmi is member of the Board of Trustees of the Jerusalem-based think tank, the Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) with an affiliated office in Washington D.C. IASPS is dedicated to the defense of Israel.

Naturally, SANE was one of the sponsor groups of a pro-Israel Washington DC rally on June 10, 2007.

David Yerushalmi is also a member of the Steering Committee of the Maccabim Foundation for Iranian Emigrants in Israel.

With these credentials, there is little doubt that the SANE, just like the Campus Watch, Jihad Watch and Dhimmi Watch, is another pro-Israeli, anti-Islam and anti-Muslim project exploiting patriotism and the prevailing anti-Muslim hysteria in the nation.

The anti-Muslim hate group advocates making "adherence to Islam" punishable by 20 years in prison.

In February of this year, it released a policy paper that in part stated:

"Whereas, adherence to Islam as a Muslim is prima facie evidence of an act in support of the overthrow of the US. Government through the abrogation, destruction, or violation of the US Constitution and the imposition of Shari'a on the American People. . .It shall be a felony punishable by 20 years in prison to knowingly act in furtherance of, or to support the, adherence to Islam."

For SANE's purposes anybody who follows the teaching of the Quran and Prophet Mohammad is adhering Islam. This includes both major Muslim sects, Sunnis and Shias.

On June 13, SANE unveiled its so-called "Mapping Shari'a in America Project" devoted to spying on 2,300 Islamic institutions in the United States.

"The project will collect information about America's 2,300-plus mosques and associated day schools, provide information to both law enforcement officials and the public, and test the proposition that Shari'a (read Islam) amounts to a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government," the SANE project said.
While launching its "Mapping Sharia Project," the SANE claimed that hundreds of Islamic centers in the United States have become a hot-bed of extremist activity and promote violence, terrorism and hatred against America.

SANE's Immigration proposal calls for a ban on Muslim immigration and declaring all non-US citizen Muslims Alien Enemies and deported.

In January this year, SANE founder David Yerusalmi issued a paper titled "War Manifesto – The War Against Islam" suggesting that all practicing Muslims, irrespective of their declarations to the contrary, should not be allowed to immigrate to this country.
It may not be a coincidence that the SANE project is being promoted by the Insight, a sister online magazine of the right-wing newspaper Washington Times, which recently launched an attack on the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a major American Muslim civil rights group in a bid to silence genuine Muslim voices.

The seven-million strong American Muslim community remains under siege for more than five year through profiling, harassment, interrogation, and peeping by the CIA and FBI. Arabs and Muslims are the prime targets of the post 9/11 reconfiguration of American laws, policies, and priorities.

However, despite constant pressure, the American Muslim community remains vibrant with more social and political activism which may be alarming some agenda-driven anti-Muslim groups and individuals.

The formation of such groups as SANE may be seen as another attempt to terrorize and intimidate the American Muslim community.
Abdus Sattar Ghazali is the Executive Editor of the online magazine, American Muslim Perspective, http://www.amperspective.com/

Source:
http://milligazette.com/dailyupdate/...h_Islam_US.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-18-2007, 06:05 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah.. this hadith is proper becoming clear now;

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish.

Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?

He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts.

Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him):

He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4284.

Zman
06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah.. this hadith is proper becoming clear now;

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish.

Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?

He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts.

Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him):

He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4284.
:sl:

Indeed, Brother!

When I discovered this article, it reminded me of a movie called "Escape From New York," (I Think), where this one woman decided to leave North Dakota, because the State passed a law that banned the practice of Islam.

So, she migrated to another State, and linked up with a group of American rebels who were attempting to reclaim the nation once again.

That scene sent chills down my spine...

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Beside the fact it is against the Constitution, I don't think the US will follow Iran's lead in religious intolerance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sinbad
06-18-2007, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Beside the fact it is against the Constitution, I don't think the US will follow Iran's lead in religious intolerance.
Religous tolerance comes from Iran:D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_cylinder

Dont think America can not one day make islam illegal. Its already taboo. And against the constitution? So is the patriot act.

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
Religous tolerance comes from Iran:D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_cylinder

Dont think America can not one day make islam illegal. Its already taboo. And against the constitution? So is the patriot act.
At one time a woman's vote was not only illegal but taboo.
And your point is? :D
You don't accept the absolute perfection of America? :skeleton:

Sinbad
06-18-2007, 06:42 PM
At one time a woman's vote was not only illegal but taboo.
And your point is? :D
You don't accept the absolute perfection of America? :skeleton:
I used to be little anti American policies, Im starting to like American politics know that Iv heard they want to make Islam illegal!:D

Woodrow
06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
The way I look at it, if it makes national news here, it can only serve to bring about more Public Awareness of us. It could very well turn into a very good thing for us.

wilberhum
06-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Zman,
Where do you come up with all this Hate stuff?
You must have a "Hate Surge Engine".
SENE Works is just a typical Hate Site.
Hate mongers trying to justify there hate for Islam.

Basically the same stile of sites you go to justify your hatred of America.

I have never understood trying to justify hate. It is a waist and destruction of your life.

- Qatada -
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
wilber, who's doing the hating? The people who put this idea forward? Or Zman who's just making the matter clear to us?

Keltoi
06-18-2007, 11:03 PM
This organization is obviously whacko. No rational American would support such an idea.

Sinbad
06-18-2007, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
This organization is obviously whacko. No rational American would support such an idea.
:raging: Im starting to disslike americans if what you say is thrue.

Keltoi
06-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Freedom of religion is a big part of what America is based on. So if your "liking" of Americans is based on their willingness to jail people for practicing a certain faith, then you're welcome to dislike away.

Woodrow
06-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I believe Keltoi is correct about that. the majority of Americans I know would be up in arms over the banning of any religion. Many Americans are immigrants and are very much aware that the banning of any religion will open the door for all religions being banned.

Sinbad
06-18-2007, 11:25 PM
You are right, all religions should be banned.

Umar001
06-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Maybe this will wake some of the Muslims up and make them realise they should plan to go away sometime.

Woodrow
06-18-2007, 11:30 PM
You are right, all religions should be banned.
I always suspected agnostic was a religion. But to be honest I had never met an Angostic Evangelist before. Are you ordained or a lay minister? What does the interior of a non-church look like?

Sinbad
06-18-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I always suspected agnostic was a religion. But to be honest I had never met an Angostic Evangelist before. Are you ordained or a lay minister? What does the interior of a non-church look like?
thats gnostic your thinking about. agnostics are people that would like there to be a God, but dont realy belive in it.

Its like a hopefull atheist, or a confuced individual such as myself.

snakelegs
06-18-2007, 11:57 PM
sinbad,
there are agnostics who believe there is a god - i am one.
the article doesn't say how many members are in this group. there are dozens of little hate groups in the u.s.
if this country ever outlawed any religion it would not be this country any more and i would try to leave.

wilberhum
06-19-2007, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
wilber, who's doing the hating? The people who put this idea forward? Or Zman who's just making the matter clear to us?
In this case "The people who put this idea forward". A real change. :skeleton:

Abdul Fattah
06-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Isn't the patriot act against the constitution to? you know, the whole first amendment stuff and all. Anyways, It probably won't get that far as 20 year for practising a belief inshaallah, but these extreme groups are signals of a movement in poletics.

Sinbad
06-19-2007, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Isn't the patriot act against the constitution to? you know, the whole first amendment stuff and all. Anyways, It probably won't get that far as 20 year for practising a belief inshaallah, but these extreme groups are signals of a movement in poletics.
Finaly a realistic post. If something would happen and Americas economy totaly collapsed, it would be chaos. And chaos breeds extremism.

Kind of reminds you of germany, Jews where never liked but accepted. Muslims in America are accepted but not liked. All it needs is chaos.

And if Americas economy would collapse, people would blame the war, then the reason for the war. 9/11, and all the muslims would get lynched.

My theory.

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 12:57 AM
unlike saudi arabia, that doesn't even allow Christians to exist, iran that kills people for becomming Christian, tunisia that beheads converts,Jordan that imprisons people for being Chritian, syria that makes it a felony to become Christian, qatar where it is legal to kill Jews and homosexuals, egypt where Churches are destroyed if they convert people, and other nations in that area, America is a free country. and no one is going to be imprisoned for becomming muslim.

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Maybe this will wake some of the Muslims up and make them realise they should plan to go away sometime.
they need to make one big islamic ummah country or whatever, and have all muslims move there. that way, the muslims will get the shariah which they want, and the non muslims will not be so "oh, teh muslims are everywhere!!"

Abdul Fattah
06-19-2007, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
unlike saudi arabia, that doesn't even allow Christians to exist, iran that kills people for becomming Christian, tunisia that beheads converts,Jordan that imprisons people for being Chritian, syria that makes it a felony to become Christian, qatar where it is legal to kill Jews and homosexuals, egypt where Churches are destroyed if they convert people, and other nations in that area, America is a free country. and no one is going to be imprisoned for becomming muslim.
You should check teh stories behind the prisoners of guantanomo bay
Oh no wait, that wasn't "becoming" a moslim but "being" on, right :)

Sinbad
06-19-2007, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
America is not that perfect. Many states does not give atheists the right to testify in court, cause they dont belive in the bible their word is not valid.

And in many states including Texas sodomi is illegal, gay men gets jailed often in Colorado. Some states dosent allow gays to be teachers...

America is by far a good and free nations. But you cant give it perfection.

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
You should check teh stories behind the prisoners of guantanomo bay
Oh no wait, that wasn't "becoming" a moslim but "being" on, right :)
why do you feel the need to stereotype all Americans because of guantanamo?

America is not that perfect. Many states does not give atheists the right to testify in court, cause they dont belive in the bible their word is not valid.

And in many states including Texas sodomi is illegal, gay men gets jailed often in Colorado. Some states dosent allow gays to be teachers...

America is by far a good and free nations. But you cant give it perfection.
um, i live in Texas, and I am gay.. never once have I had a problem with it! never!

also, in Dallas, the Democrat nominee for mayor is openly gay. he has 47% support compared to republikkkan who has 45%.. so um, appearently being gay isn't that bad or Dallas wouldn't about to be having an openly gay mayor!

as for atheists.. those are just old laws that are no longer followed.i bet you didn't know that in new brunswick canada it is still legal to kill a French person. there are just really old laws that have not been repealed, but they most certainly are not enforced!

barney
06-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Freedom of Religion. It's a american institution.

I think the only thing that could change this is another mass destructive attack on civilians on US soil. I'm talking 20,000 dead or suchlike.
America may want to be fluffy and freedom loving, but it's not utterly stupid. It will in my opinion if that happens , decide that Islam isnt worth accomadating or defending.

- Qatada -
06-19-2007, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch
why do you feel the need to stereotype all Americans because of guantanamo?

Then don't do the same for muslims. :)

Zman
06-19-2007, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The way I look at it, if it makes national news here, it can only serve to bring about more Public Awareness of us. It could very well turn into a very good thing for us.
:sl:

Exactly Just like 9/11.

And Alhamdulillah, many non-Muslims stood up and defended Muslims after that tragic day...

Zman
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Zman,
Where do you come up with all this Hate stuff?
You must have a "Hate Surge Engine".
SENE Works is just a typical Hate Site.
Hate mongers trying to justify there hate for Islam.

Basically the same stile of sites you go to justify your hatred of America.

I have never understood trying to justify hate. It is a waist and destruction of your life.

Your lack of logic is very perplexing :enough!:

.:Umniyah:.
06-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Going off topic, being rude and insultive wont be tolerated . So don't let your post get out of hand. Consider it a warning. The heedless shall be made an example of.

skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
subhanallah........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.