/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conversion

Audrey
06-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Hello,

I am a sociology student in Paris and work on the conversion to Islam within my doctoral thesis. Hence I am interviewing people that converted to Islam in Paris, London and Berlin. If it is your case, would you accept to meet me to talk about religious conversion? Thanks in advance.

Audrey
:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pureyemeni
06-18-2007, 08:26 PM
I bare witness sister Kittygal is a convert

Woodrow
06-18-2007, 08:32 PM
there are quite a few of us here who are reverts. But it seems like most of us are in the USA.

I would suggest you go to any mosque in those cities and ask the local Iman to help you. Most Muslim men will not talk to a female unless her wali is present.

Also keep in mind it is not always a very wise thing to ask to meet people over the internet.

'Abd al-Baari
06-18-2007, 08:32 PM
:sl:

yup sister Kittygyal is but i'm not sure where she converted. also i think there are some more converts on the forums

Also this section might help
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ours-here.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pureyemeni
06-18-2007, 08:36 PM

I am from US and i know her and she converted in UK which is far from me but

Alhamdulillah she come to right path and everyone else. We need more like these

people.

:w:

Audrey
06-20-2007, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
there are quite a few of us here who are reverts. But it seems like most of us are in the USA.

I would suggest you go to any mosque in those cities and ask the local Iman to help you. Most Muslim men will not talk to a female unless her wali is present.

Also keep in mind it is not always a very wise thing to ask to meet people over the internet.

No, i even met some men thanks to internet. I went to mosque too. I m in touch with an imam in Berlin, he helps me. Thanks a lot for your advice. :)

Audrey
06-20-2007, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

yup sister Kittygyal is but i'm not sure where she converted. also i think there are some more converts on the forums

Also this section might help
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ours-here.html

Tank you, it's very nice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.