06-18-2007, 09:53 PM
:sl: :D

Media Tags are no longer supported

Any comments/view inshAllah...:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Mustapha:.
06-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Masha'Allah...That was a beautiful vid brother. Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing Insha'Allah. :)

Sinbad
06-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Islam is a nation now? Where will it end!

barney
06-19-2007, 01:28 AM
interesting Vid. thanks for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-19-2007, 03:34 AM
I love this religion, I loved the vid.. thanks for sharing-- the translation doesn't do the words justice..

.:Umniyah:.
06-19-2007, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUSTAPHA S
Masha'Allah...That was a beautiful vid brother. Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing Insha'Allah. :)
Thats a sister, bro:)

format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I love this religion, I loved the vid.. thanks for sharing-- the translation doesn't do the words justice..
Indeed! The language of the Quran is sooo beautiful and deep and just SubhanAllah is alls you can say!

Furthermore JazakAllahu khair sis for the video it was truely heart warming to see. I love Aishah bint abi bakr SubhanAllah! May Allah be pleased with them both AMEEN!

.:Mustapha:.
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
Thats a sister, bro:)

Lol my bad, I was up waiting to pray the Fajir. I was really drowsy. Sorry Sis. :-[

Helena
06-19-2007, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUSTAPHA S
Lol my bad, I was up waiting to pray the Fajir. I was really drowsy. Sorry Sis. :-[
NO problemo....these things always happen to me...i seriously dunno why...:rollseyes ....no need to apologise bro..:)

.jazaks for pointing it out sis umniyah ( have u changed ur username? things are complicated now)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.