/* */

PDA

View Full Version : omg...

Al_Imaan
06-18-2007, 11:48 PM
This really frightened me...:exhausted .....It's about an 18 year old who died and his father some accusations against the hospital so they undug the grave and....read the rest for urself on the video side panel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IWntyzcwQc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Mustapha:.
06-19-2007, 12:32 AM
:sl:

In my first day at this forum I made a thread about the exact same thing......only to find out It was already posted. But for those who haven’t seen the previous thread, check the u-tube vid out. Pretty scary. :scared: It could change you for the better Insha'Allah.

:w:

.:Umniyah:.
06-19-2007, 06:43 AM
SubhanAllah. Allah knows best his affairs. May Allah have mercy upon his soul and admitt him into the paradise if he Wills Ameen.

On another note, im not so sure how correct it is to label his bodys condition as 'grave tourment' i mean the situation of death is an unseen matter and the discoloring of the body or blood or what ever you might see could be from anything. Allahu 3lim. The process of death itself is very hard, and only Allah knows what goes on in full to the dying/dead person.

It is okay to take a reminder of death in itself but im not sure if its okay to take a lesson on the 'punishments' due to his bodys condition.

Wa Allahu 3lim.

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Assalamu`Alaykum

That was if it is true, Wa llaahu `alam, a slap of reality. Allaahul Must`aan. I sent it to my 12 year old sister, she couldn’t stop crying, Alhamdulillaah it has its effects. I just wish that the feeling we get when we see these kind of reminders would last forever. but they don’t.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
06-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Indeed they dont :imsad: But i remember reading a hadeeth where the compainons complained to the Prophet sallalhu alahi wa salaam about this same thing. saying that when they are with him they are strong and very upright but when they arent they backslide a little.

Bani Adam is just like that.

May Allah have mercy on us ameen

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 06:56 AM
are there any documents, like newspaper or hospital documents on this? because it would seem very easy to simply use photoshop to make such!

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 07:04 AM
yeah....init ^

well i never watched it lol *wimp*

nah i've seen the pics via e-mail...

should we be looking at this dead boy anyway?

Peace.

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Assalamu`Alaykum

Yea, even if its not true, we know that there is such thing as Azab al Qabr (Punishment of the Grave) So why do we need proof? It should be enough that our hearts drop just by hearing "Punishment of the grave" Usman ibn Affan would say "I am more afraid of the Qabr then I am of the day of Judgment." they ( the compaions) would ask, "why? He would reply, "because that is when you know your destiny either hell or heaven."

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 07:12 AM
oopsy apologies

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ra`eesah
Assalamu`Alaykum

Yea, even if its not true, we know that there is such thing as Azab al Qabr (Punishment of the Grave) So why do we need proof? It should be enough that our hearts drop just by hearing "Punishment of the grave" Usman ibn Affan would say "I am more afraid of the Qabr then I am of the day of Judgment." they ( the compaions) would ask, "why? He would reply, "because that is when you know your destiny either hell or heaven."
hah it's not just muslims.. it is every religion now days.

people back in the older days would be spiritually enhanced when religious miracles would happen.. visions of someone, apparations to people, appearences, statues crying, etc. now days though, people just don't know what to believe anymore. there are sooo many lies propogated, photoshop seems to be worshipped.. it's sad. and unfortunetely, it's keeping many of us away from the truth.

06-19-2007, 07:14 AM

^^ Take it down a notch.

If you didnt ask for proof that would mean she wasnt addressing you. Rather it applied to the ones asking for proof.

06-19-2007, 07:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
hah it's not just muslims.. it is every religion now days.

people back in the older days would be spiritually enhanced when religious miracles would happen.. visions of someone, apparations to people, appearences, statues crying, etc. now days though, people just don't know what to believe anymore. there are sooo many lies propogated, photoshop seems to be worshipped.. it's sad. and unfortunetely, it's keeping many of us away from the truth.
true. Especially those who arent learned enough to know that there is a true and false. very unfortunate. But for those of us who do know there does exist a difference, it makes us stronger becaue we just cling to what we believe with or without the 'proofs'

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
true. Especially those who arent learned enough to know that there is a true and false. very unfortunate. But for those of us who do know there does exist a difference, it makes us stronger becaue we just cling to what we believe with or without the 'proofs'
yeah, but i guess it all depends on who it is too. like i have read the quran at least 3 or 4 times, and the hadiths fully once (sunni ones at least) and used to be a frequent at islam qa and other sites. but i'm not muslim.

i know that no one needs "miracles" to prove a religion. but, at times these miracles have helped revive religion (at least for Christianity, and from history. but of course no one can verify these miracles for sure.) i guess signs are what have helped people, who are in a sense hippocrites and require proof, to believe.

06-19-2007, 07:28 AM
yeah, but i guess it all depends on who it is too. like i have read the quran at least 3 or 4 times, and the hadiths fully once (sunni ones at least) and used to be a frequent at islam qa and other sites. but i'm not muslim.

i know that no one needs "miracles" to prove a religion. but, at times these miracles have helped revive religion (at least for Christianity, and from history. but of course no one can verify these miracles for sure.) i guess signs are what have helped people, who are in a sense hippocrites and require proof, to believe.
yea. But then there are more signs than something BIG happening. Its just people get so use to the 'normal' signs until i think they over look them you know. Like to me its a miracle in itself how the earth rotates and orbits alongisde the other planets but non of these planets,stars, moons move out of their places. They do the same thing everyday all day and they never get mixed up or fall or anything. i note stuff like that, it makes me no difference if a tree starts talking or seas start splitting for me, MashaaAllah i believe either way.

but i guess some people need bigger things eh?:?

thirdwatch512
06-19-2007, 07:38 AM
yea. But then there are more signs than something BIG happening. Its just people get so use to the 'normal' signs until i think they over look them you know. Like to me its a miracle in itself how the earth rotates and orbits alongisde the other planets but non of these planets,stars, moons move out of their places. They do the same thing everyday all day and they never get mixed up or fall or anything. i note stuff like that, it makes me no difference if a tree starts talking or seas start splitting for me, MashaaAllah i believe either way.

but i guess some people need bigger things eh?:?
haha yeah, it really is amazing at how many miracles are in front of us daily, yet we seem to froget about them. just seeing how things work in this world are.. amazing. and i find evolution just impossible because there is no way this world could be so perfect out of coincidence!

but yeah, i suppose people expect to see Jesus in front of them, or mohammad praying, or supernatural things like that lol

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
maan ur WELL moody

i never asked for proof , he did buh he christian and hence he does not agree with the Quran? most probs

so Erm yeah bye!

No habibity I wasn't talking to you. Clam down. Here have a cookie

I took a bite hope you don't mind.

06-19-2007, 07:45 AM
haha yeah, it really is amazing at how many miracles are in front of us daily, yet we seem to froget about them. just seeing how things work in this world are.. amazing. and i find evolution just impossible because there is no way this world could be so perfect out of coincidence!

but yeah, i suppose people expect to see Jesus in front of them, or mohammad praying, or supernatural things like that lol
or an angel talk to them, or Allah desend for them to see Him, alls sorts of stuff. I mean if this world wasnt so magnificent in its pure making i would question things as well, but i see tooooo many things in daily life to need to see anything else and SURELY to take it far as to 'wonder' if there is a God, like how some people do.
*sigh*
lol look how off topic we've gone....tsk tsk ...bringing it back to the topic ,

I once heard a story from a friend something similar to that video, she said how back in her home country two little boys, not like babies but like preteens i suppose werre curious about death and how it worked. So the two boys set out for a grave yard one day and one boy agreed to get inside of a dug up plot and his frien woul cover it once he was in, and wait a certain amount of time then open it back for him to get out.

So the boy did just that and when time was due his friend opened it up to let him out. Only they say the boy didnt come out, so his friend had to pull him up out of the grave, and they say the boy was shaking and sweating like a mad man, and he was speaking but no one could understand him and he was horrified looking. He was trying to tell his friend something but it sounded like jibberish to th friend and so he took him home and he stayed in that state until he died a few days after that.

Now, Allah knows best if that story is true...but if it is, I wonder what did he see :eek: and what happened in there...

rahimah
06-19-2007, 10:40 AM
+o( :cry: lol yeah i didnt feel too well after viewing the video.. Allah knows best about its reliability but whats more important is that hopefully this can be a wake up call to people. I wish if everyone could perform wudu' (ablution) and pray with the intention of repentance. Further, we must pray with the intention and hope that Allah (SWT) renders us among those who, when their souls quit their bodies, have the angels pray for them between the skies and the earth, when all the gates are opened, and the angels of each gate ask Allah that that soul may go through their gate. The soul of the believer ascends one sky after the other, and the angels of every sky usher it to the following.

We ask u Ya Allah(SWT) to teach us what benefits us, and to benefit us with what He taught us, to make us from those who hear a saying and follow the best of it, and to make us from those who rest on their deathbeds looking forward to meeting Allah (SWT) with reassured hearts, spirits and souls. My Lord, make us from those who the Death Angel will say to them, "O satisfied souls come out to the forgiveness and satisfaction of Allah (SWT)". My lord let us be from those that you address on the Day of Judgment, [B]"O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!, Come back to your Lord well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing (unto Him)! Enter you then among My (honoured) slaves, and enter you My Paradise!” for you Allah have the sufficient power over everything.
Ameen.

06-19-2007, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahimah
+o( :cry: lol yeah i didnt feel too well after viewing the video.. Allah knows best about its reliability but whats more important is that hopefully this can be a wake up call to people. I wish if everyone could perform wudu' (ablution) and pray with the intention of repentance. Further, we must pray with the intention and hope that Allah (SWT) renders us among those who, when their souls quit their bodies, have the angels pray for them between the skies and the earth, when all the gates are opened, and the angels of each gate ask Allah that that soul may go through their gate. The soul of the believer ascends one sky after the other, and the angels of every sky usher it to the following.

We ask u Ya Allah(SWT) to teach us what benefits us, and to benefit us with what He taught us, to make us from those who hear a saying and follow the best of it, and to make us from those who rest on their deathbeds looking forward to meeting Allah (SWT) with reassured hearts, spirits and souls. My Lord, make us from those who the Death Angel will say to them, "O satisfied souls come out to the forgiveness and satisfaction of Allah (SWT)". My lord let us be from those that you address on the Day of Judgment, [B]"O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!, Come back to your Lord well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing (unto Him)! Enter you then among My (honoured) slaves, and enter you My Paradise!” for you Allah have the sufficient power over everything.
Ameen.

:cry: SubhanAllah. yaa Allah Allahuma Ameen to everything you said. Indeed death of someone is a wake up call for those who have fear left in their hearts for Ar Rabbul 3alameen.
Prehaps we should start a thread just for reminders of death and illnesses and the hereafter, so whenever someone eman drops low they have that thread to go to , to remember why we strive so hard.
Allahu Mustaan.

------
06-19-2007, 10:55 AM
:salamext:

Not seen the video yet, will see it when I go home Inshaa Allaah. But at the end of the day, we know that punishment of the grave is TRUTH, and we all must strive to avoid it.

Remember that hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam), something like 'the grave is the most important place. if that is easy then what comes after it is even easier, but if that is hard then what comes after it is even harder.'

Inshaa Allaah someone can provide the hadith.

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 11:25 AM

Unfounetly I have limted access on my work laptop, and therefore can not get on youtube 2 c da video.

Cud sum1 please expalin, what the video is, about. Jazakalah.

and the story bout da two boys, very intressting, may allah make us strong in our emaan, inshlah enter janah.

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Salamualikum
It's says i have to log in because of inappropriate stuff. Forget, won't see it then
Ma'assalama

rozeena
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
i cant seem 2 see da video 4 sum reason. cud sum1 tell me wt hapends? thanks

skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
rozeena I think its sumfin 2 do with ur firewall....:?

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Salamualikum.
Na, it's happening to me aswel it's asking me to register but i am not registering just for that thingy bob.
Ma'assalama

skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:17 PM
subhanallah.......

------
06-19-2007, 01:47 PM

Some YouTube account users have rated it 18, so you will have to sign up to see the video.

Basically its just those pics where the boy had blood coming out of the mouth, his body is pale greenish and his eyes are distorted.

BanGuLLy
06-19-2007, 02:14 PM
What if its fake? People post the craziest **** just to prove Islam is right..
and if this was big.. it would've been on the news.. but dont remember watchin it on the news.. so if any1 has the video from the news.. plz post it..

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Salamualikum.
Allah hu alim
Ma'assalama

rahimah
06-19-2007, 02:44 PM
What if its fake? People post the craziest **** just to prove Islam is right..
and if this was big.. it would've been on the news.. but dont remember watchin it on the news.. so if any1 has the video from the news.. plz post it..
dont have any video frm the news bro.
anyway i dont think it really matters if its fake or not.. If the clip was to be given the benefit of the doubt then it is a reminder to the living that there is Azab al Qabr (Punishment of the Grave) and that we should strive even harder to ensure that in the end jannah will be our destination inshallah.

and it is Fake, totally photoshoped or watever...
errm it was a job pretty well done??:D

------
06-19-2007, 02:48 PM

It if helps people, then thats alright init?

rahimah
06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
yeah i totally agree... i dont think it can actually cause any controversy
if its true then its just an insight to life after death..

"Then, if he (the dying person) be of the Muqarrabûn (those brought near to Allâh), (There is for him) rest and provision, and a Garden of Delights (Paradise). And if he (the dying person) be of those on the Right Hand, Then there is safety and peace (from the Punishment of Allâh) for those on the right Hand. But if he (the dying person) be of the denying (of the Resurrection), the erring (away from the Right Path of Islâmic Monotheism), Then for him is an entertainment with boiling water. And burning in Hell-fire.” (56-88 to 94)

Wouldnt we want to be the ones categorized is the first part where paradise is our resting place?:statisfie

Tania
06-20-2007, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Some YouTube account users have rated it 18, so you will have to sign up to see the video.

Basically its just those pics where the boy had blood coming out of the mouth, his body is pale greenish and his eyes are distorted.
I listen a short report on discovery channel about dead people and the myth of the vampires and this is true. not fake. After 20 days the blood begin to come out from the body and its sure someone dig out a body, saw the blood and his yellow teeth and voila: the vampires appeared on literature.

Gangster No.1
06-20-2007, 07:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahimah
yeah i totally agree... i dont think it can actually cause any controversy
if its true then its just an insight to life after death..

"Then, if he (the dying person) be of the Muqarrabûn (those brought near to Allâh), (There is for him) rest and provision, and a Garden of Delights (Paradise). And if he (the dying person) be of those on the Right Hand, Then there is safety and peace (from the Punishment of Allâh) for those on the right Hand. But if he (the dying person) be of the denying (of the Resurrection), the erring (away from the Right Path of Islâmic Monotheism), Then for him is an entertainment with boiling water. And burning in Hell-fire.” (56-88 to 94)

Wouldnt we want to be the ones categorized is the first part where paradise is our resting place?:statisfie

Inshlah.

06-20-2007, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I listen a short report on discovery channel about dead people and the myth of the vampires and this is true. not fake. After 20 days the blood begin to come out from the body and its sure someone dig out a body, saw the blood and his yellow teeth and voila: the vampires appeared on literature.
you mean like they created the myth of vampires because of a dead body they dug up and show its condition?

if thats what you mean, then wow people have the most interesting thoughts and ideas.

------
06-20-2007, 12:31 PM

Erm....O....K.... :skeleton:

Allaahu Aalim :thumbs_up

Tania
06-20-2007, 02:13 PM
you mean like they created the myth of vampires because of a dead body they dug up and show its condition?

if thats what you mean, then wow people have the most interesting thoughts and ideas.
Its only a theory which could explain why the vampire are described like dead people eating blood. Its because the way in which the body decompose:

• "Blood can often be seen emanating from nose and mouth of a decomposing corpse, which could give the impression that the corpse was a vampire who had recently been drinking blood. The staking of a swollen, decomposing body could cause the body to bleed and also force the accumulated gases to escape the body. ...
  • After death, the skin and gums lose fluids and contract, exposing the roots of the hair, nails, and teeth, even teeth that were concealed in the jaw. This can produce the illusion that the hair, nails, and teeth have grown.
  • Finally, decomposition also causes the body to shift or contort itself, adding to the illusion that the corpse has been active after death."

Source: here

06-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Interesting. Now when I think about it, I can clearly see the similarities between the two.

They live in coffins, drink blood, look dead, dont like light, and people are afriad of them. Much like how people are afraid , or uneasy with dead bodies.

coolness

Its only a theory which could explain why the vampire are described like dead people eating blood. Its because the way in which the body decompose:

• "Blood can often be seen emanating from nose and mouth of a decomposing corpse, which could give the impression that the corpse was a vampire who had recently been drinking blood. The staking of a swollen, decomposing body could cause the body to bleed and also force the accumulated gases to escape the body. ...
  • After death, the skin and gums lose fluids and contract, exposing the roots of the hair, nails, and teeth, even teeth that were concealed in the jaw. This can produce the illusion that the hair, nails, and teeth have grown.
  • Finally, decomposition also causes the body to shift or contort itself, adding to the illusion that the corpse has been active after death."

Source: here

AmarFaisal
06-20-2007, 03:15 PM
It is blocked on my server..!

------
06-20-2007, 04:57 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

jzcasejz
06-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Heard about this a while back...scary stuff innit...

------
06-20-2007, 05:00 PM

**nods head** Er.....YEH! :eek:

BanGuLLy
06-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Faaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

syilla
09-11-2007, 08:08 AM
i thought this has been posted before.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-pictures.html

Camomilla
09-11-2007, 09:55 AM
i don't know but It's not working for me....

Soulja Girl
09-11-2007, 10:07 AM

That Video freaked me out...May Allah save us all from the punishment of the Grave...Ameen...

nadia85
09-11-2007, 10:19 AM
YES scarey video I didn t watch it this time but i have seen it b4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!