PDA

View Full Version : Just found out I am redundant



Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:12 PM
:sl:

omg, just found out that im out of my wonderfull job,:enough!:

Inshlah allah will guide me on the right path, and ishlah i'll find a newjob.

so angry, with my compay!

Ya allah help me.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Salamualikum.
Inshallah bro it happens nothing new. Maybe you should not be this 'gangsta' wanabe :X

Na seriously on a safe note i know enough people who did one from work because of there lack of behavior and stuff but remember just take it easy because finding a job is pretty a tough job blud. Inshallah Allah will help you at least you learn your lesson now init?
As for you being angry just recite 'A'oothu billahi minshy twanir 'rajeem'. Ask for forgivness from Allah subhwnatallah.

Am not judging or offending anyone but just speaking out aloud so respect :)

May Allah subhwnatallah lead us all to the right path Amin

Ma'assalama
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2007, 12:20 PM
assalamu alaikum :)

lol dnt wry bro, who knows mayb i'll get fired tomorrow :p but if i do then i'll jus perform salaah and ask Allah for a better job :D

for real tho, jobs come n go innit :)
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Apart from the fact that i am late EVERY day, lol. Its not my fault, i was even ment 2 get a sponsorship from my company this year for my universty and evrything!

I dont no what 2 do, just found out that i am not at work from next week!
what the hek?

seriously dont no whats going on, just come back from the dentist, and now i find out NO MORE WORK!
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
Apart from the fact that i am late EVERY day, lol. Its not my fault, i was even ment 2 get a sponsorship from my company this year for my universty and evrything!

I dont no what 2 do, just found out that i am not at work from next week!
what the hek?

seriously dont no whats going on, just come back from the dentist, and now i find out NO MORE WORK!
Salamualikum.
Aww i know how you feel that sux blud.

Surely you will find a better job soon *fingers crossed*. Punctuality is a VERY strict action indeed. Anywho just remember the good times what you did for YOUR boss and now you got this thrown on ya face. Sack it bro there not worth it. Flex, it happens just take a deep breathe and rest at home now and then go find a job. If you really want that job back i advice you to go and get ya parents and talk to the boss politely

Ma'assalama
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum :)

lol dnt wry bro, who knows mayb i'll get fired tomorrow :p but if i do then i'll jus perform salaah and ask Allah for a better job :D

for real tho, jobs come n go innit :)


I swear i my heart i feel like its my own fault, last year i was praying so much 2 allah that inshlah i'll get a sik job, and i'll have loads of money for myself, and then i got THIS JOB, but ever since i start working, I became a REALLY bad musim, doing haram here and there, and regrating my actions in my heart, feeling guilt, but still do bad.

cud this be my own fault, (i fink)?

ya allah help me.

but do i deserve any help? allah knows's best, inshlah i will.

this is the most shocking thingy ever happened 2 me!
seriousy.lol.
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
:sl:

omg, just found out that im out of my wonderfull job,:enough!:

Inshlah allah will guide me on the right path, and ishlah i'll find a newjob.

so angry, with my compay!

Ya allah help me.
oh bro i'm sorry to here that

have faith in allah and you shall be successful
:thumbs_up
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Salamualikum.
I just read about money. I am very surprise you want money, you know money is NOTHING i hate people who work just for money. oh come again blud.

Money is nothing it won't go with ya.
Ma'assalama
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Aww i know how you feel that sux blud.

Surely you will find a better job soon *fingers crossed*. Punctuality is a VERY strict action indeed. Anywho just remember the good times what you did for YOUR boss and now you got this thrown on ya face. Sack it bro there not worth it. Flex, it happens just take a deep breathe and rest at home now and then go find a job. If you really want that job back i advice you to go and get ya parents and talk to the boss politely

Ma'assalama
Muppet, lol, i dont fink its becuz off my punctuallity, its because the company aint making enough money!

wot da hek whats dat got 2 do wiv me, like a care but da comapny, i just want my job s i can get paid!
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
:sl:

omg, just found out that im out of my wonderfull job,:enough!:

Inshlah allah will guide me on the right path, and ishlah i'll find a newjob.

so angry, with my compay!

Ya allah help me.
oOoo cHEK U oUt wOrKiN N dAT u GaNgStA WaNaBe hOpE U SpEnT tHe dOsH WiSeLy n Dat n nOt oN D WeEd n dAt

HHAHAHAAAA MESSSSSSSSIN CHILLLLLLLLLLL MAN PLENTY MORE FISH IN DA SEA AHAHAHA I MEAN PLENTY MORE JOBS N DAT, IF AL ELSE FAILS I KNOW SUM1 IN NEED OF A TOILET CLEANER :D

Lol
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:31 PM
I cant survive without money tho!

lol
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by anonymous
oOoo cHEK U oUt wOrKiN N dAT u GaNgStA WaNaBe hOpE U SpEnT tHe dOsH WiSeLy n Dat n nOt oN D WeEd n dAt

HHAHAHAAAA MESSSSSSSSIN CHILLLLLLLLLLL MAN PLENTY MORE FISH IN DA SEA AHAHAHA I MEAN PLENTY MORE JOBS N DAT, IF AL ELSE FAILS I KNOW SUM2 IN NEED OF A TOILET CLEANER :D

Lol


lol, hu the hek is this?
reveal yourself, you coward!
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
Muppet, lol, i dont fink its becuz off my punctuallity, its because the company aint making enough money!

wot da hek whats dat got 2 do wiv me, like a care but da comapny, i just want my job s i can get paid!
Salamualikum.

:blind:

Ya true, go back and then talk to them instead of moaning. If i was there i'll slap the boss. [sowiee am a bad influence at times, forgive]

anywho, be good from now on then. It doesn't matter about dosh

Ma'assalama
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
I cant survive without money tho!

lol

try bein a student n dat , me skint, owe loadsa ppl money, need sum new shoes n dat n n n n me skintttttttttttt :( Lol
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Money is greed, money encourage bad deeds...
Money isn't fame, no glory is brought but just fame.......
Money is nice, to hold and to spend....
However money is not going to be there until the end.... :rollseyes
Reply

rozeena
06-19-2007, 12:34 PM
wat company was it? if u dnt mind me askin
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
lol, hu the hek is this?
reveal yourself, you coward!
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA ID LUV 2 REVEAL MASELF BUT I CANT, PRIVATE N CONFIDENTIAL DATS HOW I LIKE IT LOL :p
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
I cant survive without money tho!

lol
Salamualikum.
Alright you can't survive with money because buying joints smoking in corners with your homiez is that it:?
Come on brother money is NOT going to go with you when you leave ya soul and am not saying work and earn no money but don't just have the intentions for money. Okay, you get money when ya work but waste it wisely. :)
Ma'assalama
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:37 PM
i fink da thread shud be renamed I GOT THE SAK or I GOT FIRED since sum ppl wont understand the term 'redundant' init n dat safe n dat shakalakalakalaak n dat ahahahahah
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Alright please flex anon... this is a serious issue which has occurred and i understand how the bro is feeling because it sux so lets help the brother and remember him in our humble dua'ahs inshallah. :)
Ma'assalama
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by anonymous
try bein a student n dat , me skint, owe loadsa ppl money, need sum new shoes n dat n n n n me skintttttttttttt :( Lol

I am a student, I was ment 2 be getting free student fees, sponsorship when i ment 2 be going uni this year.

My own trainers are ripping! lol

and dont even have much money left.
Reply

rozeena
06-19-2007, 12:40 PM
HUH???


Originally Posted by anonymous
i fink da thread shud be renamed I GOT THE SAK or I GOT FIRED since sum ppl wont understand the term 'redundant' init n dat safe n dat shakalakalakalaak n dat ahahahahah
Reply

AnonymousPoster
06-19-2007, 12:41 PM
brothers stop it...stick to the point or this thread might be closed :enough!:
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Am sure your parents can help you inshallah.
Ma'assalama
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
^ Alright please flex anon... this is a serious issue which has occurred and i understand how the bro is feeling because it sux so lets help the brother and remember him in our humble dua'ahs inshallah. :)
Ma'assalama
EaSy nOw sIs tIs mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im only tryna cheer d bro up a bit man, alls gud
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
brothers stop it...stick to the point or this thread might be closed :enough!:
mein juliyaaaaaaaa!!! so much 4 helpin out n dat!!
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by anonymous
EaSy nOw sIs tIs mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im only tryna cheer d bro up a bit man, alls gud
Salamualikum.
Okay, i know it's you but come on lets refrain from going off-topic before this thread goes down the drain which will be even upsetting for brother 'Gangsta no.1'. :D

Okay serious back to track.

Brother all the best and be good now. Inshallah do dua'ah and ask for forgiveness from Allah subhnwatallah. He will help you if you turn to him he will run towards you. We have ups and downs but there always a back up to it. I apologize on behalf of LI to hear this upsetting matter.
Ma'assalama
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by anonymous
i fink da thread shud be renamed I GOT THE SAK or I GOT FIRED since sum ppl wont understand the term 'redundant' init n dat safe n dat shakalakalakalaak n dat ahahahahah


lol, your ryt, does any one watch da Apprentice? well its finished now.

This is just an another scenerio .

Im doing an apprentiship, verykewl one,lol, but now i've just been FIRED!

LOL
Reply

anonymous
06-19-2007, 12:47 PM
jeez man dis site borin as always no1 up4a laff so ME OUT , LATERS (saddos :P)

BRUV HOPE U FIND ANODA JOB N DAT laterzzzzzzzzz
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 12:48 PM
okay less of the jokes..it ent gun get bck ya JOB is it? :rollseyes
and all those aged from 14+ shud be able to understand the word redundant..otherwise I must agree...easy on the fancy words lol :statisfie
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Salamualikum.
Brother Gangsta you seem very jolly when you should be sad.
Ma'assalama
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
uh gangsta wana b let it go.........
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Brother Gangsta you seem very jolly when you should be sad.
Ma'assalama
yh exactly....is it wot u wanted>? :?
Reply

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Salamualikum.
Allah hu alim.
Okay, lets just do dua'ah for him
Ma'assalama
Reply

rozeena
06-19-2007, 12:59 PM
lol!!! :)

Originally Posted by skhalid
uh gangsta wana b let it go.........
Reply

skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
May Allah find you a job that you can keep (i'm trying to be serious but it sounds funny lol) ameen* :D

Money is rubbish...we need more love in this world
:thumbs_up
Reply

Gangster No.1
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
:sl:

Just laffing, at myself, lol, stupid i know.

Nah, it is what it is, Nufin i can do, nufin you can do.......

ONE LESSON I HAVE LEARNED THO IS, NEVER 2 THINK TOO FAR AHEAD!

why?

becuz whilst working here, at my cmany thats called Vinci-Mcgill Services. which is the 2nd largerst Construction company in thw world,lol.

I had planned 2 go uni, have money, get fre loans from company, and once i graduated inshlah, my company had a job waiting for me, with a company car, free petrol etc, etc.

It all seemed so FANTASTIC! however allah is in control, never expected this 2 happen, I planned, but allah has planned the best.


I consider myself as a thinking person, becuz ifink alot. lol

and i fought bout my furure many times, how lovely it wud be, but allah is the central of all things, from my job allah has controll to the sun which allah has controll, 2 b honest this is a lesson for me, i fink.

Therefore I wud be gratefull if you cud please do dua for ME and the UMMAH, that inshlah allah will make it easy for me, and 2 gain stregth in my Imaan.

Jazakalah for you comments and thoughts, may allah be with us all, ameen




:D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :raging: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

:threadclo
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:51 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:48 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:24 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!