/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I cannot understand

asadxyz
06-19-2007, 01:17 PM
:sl:
Most of the posts are having Ahadiths and Qurani Ayaat. But I very rarely see Arabic text.Most of the time it is translation but occasionally transliteration.
Why not Arabic text also ? So that one should know which word is being used or it has been translated correctly or not.
What is the reason?
just curious

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:19 PM
okay come down brother..next time we'll have both just to make you happy okay? :)

Malaikah
06-19-2007, 01:22 PM

1. Most people don't understand Arabic.:(

2. Most people don't know how to get the Arabic text.

skhalid
06-19-2007, 01:24 PM
You can either have these special software that writes in arabic or if you can find them on the internet and copy..and you can even get them translated by professional translators.......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Salamualikum.
were learning
ma'assalama

asadxyz
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

1. Most people don't understand Arabic.:(

2. Most people don't know how to get the Arabic text.
I am not saying that transliteration or tranlation should not be there.But the arabic text should be also be added.Actual Quran is only in Arabic text.Translation and tranliterations are just aids to facilitate understanding.

Quran in arabic text is freely available on the net.No problem in copy pasting.
Secondly ,I have realized this deficiency in the "Fatwas" of the scholars who have all sorts of facilities including softwares.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.