/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Quran and Hadith + translation

itsme
06-19-2007, 04:14 PM
:sl:

Anyone can please tell me where can i get the Quran and Hadith on cd with both the arabic and english or french translation? I already have the Alim, but it doesn't have the arabic version for the ahadith. I want to be able to select particular ahadith or verses of the Quran (both arabic and their translation) to be pasted in Word.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
06-19-2007, 04:17 PM

http://www.quranicrealm.com/

as for hadith in arabic I don't know if there is any.

Qur'an Software:
http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/exe/noblequran.exe

Hadith software :

http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/UPLOADS/Hsetup.exe

Addons

Bukhari

Muslim

Tirmidhi

Sunnan of Abu Daud

Muwatta of Imam Malik

Extras

Fiqh us Sunnah by Sayyid Sabiq

but the hadiths are only in english.

itsme
06-20-2007, 02:55 AM

Jazaakallh khair bro. I've downloaded a few of these. Will try them and let you know.

HBot 5000
06-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Dude the following s/w has a trojan attached to it and my av picked it up and deleted it! Caution advised! :nervous:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
06-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Dude the following s/w has a trojan attached to it and my av picked it up and deleted it! Caution advised!

I've used it before, and I've used many Antiviruses and none of them has said that it contains a trojan. It is possible that you have a virus in u'r computer and it affected that file, so the antivirus detects it.

itsme
06-20-2007, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb

I've used it before, and I've used many Antiviruses and none of them has said that it contains a trojan. It is possible that you have a virus in u'r computer and it affected that file, so the antivirus detects it.

No Brother. The file is really infected. I got the virus alert the moment i ran the program. I've not been able to install the program. File corrupt. I'l download it again insha allah.

I installed the hadith software though. But it contains only english versions of ahadith. No arabic.

I need both arabic and english/french. Please help again.

vpb
06-20-2007, 02:47 PM
No Brother. The file is really infected. I got the virus alert the moment i ran the program. I've not been able to install the program. File corrupt. I'l download it again insha allah.
is the file infected or corrupted? cuz they're not the same.

I installed the hadith software though. But it contains only english versions of ahadith. No arabic.
.... but the hadiths are only in english.

I need both arabic and english/french. Please help again.
i've been looking for arabic too, but can't find anything. sry.

itsme
06-20-2007, 03:08 PM

is the file infected or corrupted? cuz they're not the same.

The Noble Quran is both infected and corrupt. The Hadith software is just infected. My antivirus successfully removed the virus in both cases.

Insha allah of i get the arabic i'll let you know.

vpb
06-20-2007, 03:10 PM
The Noble Quran is both infected and corrupt. The Hadith software is just infected. My antivirus successfully removed the virus in both cases.

Insha allah of i get the arabic i'll let you know.
what antivirus are u using?
and when the antivirus cleaned the file, did it deleted it or just cleaned it?

itsme
06-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Norton. Latest version and recently updated with new virus definitions. It cleaned the file. Didnt delete it.

vpb
06-20-2007, 03:15 PM
Norton. Latest version and recently updated with new virus definitions. It cleaned the file. Didnt delete it.
well as far as I know, if the file would contain virus (build-in virus), then it would delete the whole file, but if the file was infencted as soon as it got on your computer, than the antivirus will just clean it, and leave the pure file. try to scan your computer with norton and see what u get.

itsme
06-21-2007, 06:05 PM
try to scan your computer with norton and see what u get.
i did it. no viruses were found. my system is clean.

vpb
06-21-2007, 06:07 PM
i did it. no viruses were found. my system is clean.
I don't know sis. something is wrong here. lol

itsme
06-22-2007, 02:54 AM

Doesn't matter bro. Like i said i'll try downloading again insah allah. You will complete Bukhari and other ahadith from this site: http://www.way-to-allah.com/en/library.html

They are in PDF format and they contain both arabic and translation. Problem is I've tried copying a hadith and pasting it in Word. The arabic doesn't appear in Word imsad . I don't know if that is due to the fact that my windows is not arabic ^o) .

If you happen to download it can please try copying and inform me if the arabic appears in your Word?

Jazaakallah khair

snakelegs
06-22-2007, 03:57 AM
you probably need to download some fonts. lots of websites have them and they're free.

vpb
06-22-2007, 05:06 AM

as littlesnake said :p, you probably need to download the arabic fonts,

and you can download them here:
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/p...id=ArabicFonts

vpb
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Doesn't matter bro. Like i said i'll try downloading again insah allah. You will complete Bukhari and other ahadith from this site: http://www.way-to-allah.com/en/library.html

They are in PDF format and they contain both arabic and translation. Problem is I've tried copying a hadith and pasting it in Word. The arabic doesn't appear in Word imsad . I don't know if that is due to the fact that my windows is not arabic

I checked the pdfs, but they are only in english. how come u got it with arabic?

itsme
06-23-2007, 03:52 AM

I downloaded Al-Bayan from the French section and it has got both arabic and french translation. I just assumed it had to be so for all the Hadith books available on the site. It seems I made a mistake. Am Sorry. I should have checked before giving the link.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.