/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How unhelpful!

AnonymousPoster
06-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Iv'e realised how unhelpful members on this forum are nowadays! I post so many questions that I really need answering but I never get any relplies or i get useless replies, it's really quite sad because I remember one time when this forum used to be a really good and helpful forum but now Im sorry i dont feel that way no more.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-19-2007, 08:03 PM
:salamext:

I'm really sorry, inshaa Allaah things will go well. Maybe you can link to some of your threads which you've posted in the past, and we can try to see if others can give advice there.

May Allaah reward you and ease your affairs.

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Salamualikum.
Well i try my best and am sorry if i ever joked *can't help that :p* around or hurt ya feelings. Also on behalf of LI please forgive them as your brothers and sisters.
We can gave advice but not force like i said enough time over NET nothing can happen with words been typed and posted but if you really get out there and be heard hence ask someone who will help ya face to face then thats up to you. After all this is an Islamic forum and we have little youngsters who may try to help but then slip on the wrong side for a joke so forgive them.

This forum is not a social advice forum so please in future see someone more knowledgeable. Alhamdulillah when i open a thread in Cyber... and read the posts some of them are just so good even i wouldn't even say that. If you do get some posts are off-topic then ignore.
Ask help from someone better then. :)
Ma'assalama

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Assalamu`Alaykum

I can not speak for others but, I get confused with you and your user name. I have always wanted to ask are there 2 of you using the same account? I don’t get it, one day you say you need help with marriage counseling and then other days you say you were engaged? Is that you or what?

Ok other then that I think maybe some members who were trying to help feel bombarded with questions after question after question. Maybe you open too many threads at once that people get confused? Allahu `Alam. But I will try to help you with as much as I can.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Same here, there's this Anon... accounts which really confuse me aswel. One person says there in trouble and next say it's okay.
Ma'assalama

vpb
06-19-2007, 08:10 PM
:sl:
Iv'e realised how unhelpful members on this forum are nowadays! I post so many questions that I really need answering but I never get any relplies or i get useless replies, it's really quite sad because I remember one time when this forum used to be a really good and helpful forum but now Im sorry i dont feel that way no more.
well, what should we do if we can't give useful advices? do u want to hang our selves, bc we can't do such thing??
also remember that people may refrain from giving u advice, cuz need to have enough knowledge from qur'an and sunnah to give an advice, otherwise we will screw up everything.

so be patient, cuz Allah rewards those who keep their bad opinions on themselves, and do not reveal them.

We try our best to advice people, as much as we can. We can't go beoynd our flesh.

Ra`eesah
06-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Assalamu`Alaykum

You know, I just realized that, that name is available for anyone and everyone, So, now I know why its so confusing.

islamirama
06-19-2007, 09:54 PM
maybe you can create a thread "my questions" and ask all your questions there. If you have lot of questions than it'll be easy to keep track of that and keep up with you :)

btw, www.islamqa.com already has over 90% your questions answered.

aamirsaab
06-19-2007, 09:55 PM
:sl:
With all due respect not every single member is online at any one time. This often includes those who most likely have a solution to your problems and/or queries.

Laymans terms: chill out, give us half a chance to put our feet up and then we'll get back to ya. Ta very much.

HBot 5000
06-20-2007, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
Oh stop moaning :omg:

skhalid
06-20-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm sorry if I have wronged you.......
If you have taken time to notice, there are so many threads to get through, I don't always get throught them all.........
Plus it depends the subject of your threads and the topic that attract my interest.......
Another thing is that some of us post more on threads which have new posts rather than the threads which are older and no-one has hardly replied to...
I'm not making excuses but if your questions are complex, some of us cannot answer them.....:X I'm not being rude (I hope)

Anyways, :thumbs_up you can always PM me and I'll do what I can to help in the future :D

The Ruler
06-20-2007, 09:21 AM
its the way people think that this forum is a place for random ramblings. anything serious is taken as a joke...in which case duh it'll be offensive to the one asking for help.

and when you do get useless replies, say so. it does stop the frequency of random stupidityness.

:w:

Samira_01
06-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

We try our best to give advises or replies to any questions.
but if any1 doesnt no any answer to ur question wat shuld the person do? .. shuld we think of any answer and reply to it ? .. im sure u dont want that ..
NOT every1 knows everyfin :)
and by knowing everyfin .. we learn .. so if u cant find any help from us .. there is such a thing called hadeeth or islamic books or anyfin .. other forums ect..

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!