/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bermuda Triangle

Sultan ahmet
08-19-2005, 02:22 PM
is this really the land of the jinns?? who knows more about this.. and i dont want people telling me facts 'brought out from thier pockets' !

and by the way clapping is haram tht smiley should be removed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
08-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Salaam,

Been wondering the same thing for a while now... Some people say it is the land of jinns, but I doubt it... Although I wish I could go see it, and come back that is...

Salaam

Sultan ahmet
08-19-2005, 02:29 PM
i was told it is literally a triangle, even if you are on the moon and face towards the triangle, it will suck you in, some people call it a worm hole. I do know that Jinns are involved here.. but need clarification from authentic people..

Mainul_Islam
08-20-2005, 04:23 AM
Bermuda Triangle??

kinda rings a bell... can u refresh my memory?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadow
08-20-2005, 04:51 AM
:sl:
Bermuda Triangle

A triangular area of the Atlantic Ocean bounded by Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and a point near Melbourne, Florida, in which numerous watercraft and aircraft are said to have mysteriously disappeared.

^^^i got tht from google^^^

http://www.answers.com/bermuda+triangle&r=67

^^^i also got tht from google^^^

hope tht helps u out brother Mainul_Islam

peace

Mainul_Islam
08-20-2005, 07:10 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

ok thanks... i was just making sure... and ur 1st paragraph made it clear to me.

it was said that there is some crack on the ocean floor that allows some kind of gas to escape... and if they mix with heat, explosion is created... thats why the aircracts crashes when they pass over :confused:

never heard of anything to do with jinn... but it was said to be some kind of weird phenomenon... like takes them to another dimension ;D

but i think the gas explanation makes it more sense... forgot the name of it :p

afzalaung
08-20-2005, 09:48 AM
There's a melbourne is Florida?
cant these amareekans think of any original name?..hahaha

Labaik Ya Allah
08-21-2005, 07:23 PM
nice i like dis topic

Ataraxis
08-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Interesting topic...I've seen several documentaries/shows on it (since my dad is SO into all this soldier type stuff..aircrafts.etc), and it's pretty wierd..planes just disappear and they're never heard of again?! I didnt know about this Jinn theory....but the gases one make sort of sense, but where's all the proof..so no one really knows for sure I guess :)

- Qatada -
08-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

wen we were kids we thought the yajooj majooj (gog and magog) might be living there :p lol

but Allah (swt) knows best.

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Muezzin
08-22-2005, 06:15 PM
Beh, I don't think there's anything supernatural about it, just weird science - gases and vortexes and what have you. I haven't heard of this Jinn connection though. Like, ever.

minaz
08-22-2005, 06:21 PM
Talking about isolated/supernatural places, is anyone watching the new T.V. series "LOST"

Muezzin
08-22-2005, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Talking about isolated/supernatural places, is anyone watching the new T.V. series "LOST"
So close to being on topic. But no cigar. :p

root
08-22-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't think there's anything supernatural about it, just weird science - gases and vortexes and what have you
Spot on Muezzin. Earthly flatulance is the cause of the bermuda triangle mystery.

Muezzin
08-22-2005, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Spot on Muezzin. Earthly flatulance is the cause of the bermuda triangle mystery.
'Earthly flatulance' is the most suave way of telling a fart-joke I have ever heard. :)

minaz
08-22-2005, 06:28 PM
LMAO i'm sooooooo gonna steal that joke

Bittersteel
08-22-2005, 06:32 PM
some people associated this with aliens.Read something about that in an article.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-22-2005, 06:50 PM

this topic is very instresting i wanna learn more about it.

:omg: now i feel like learning something cuz most of my time i jus sit on the computer and chat its very little that i reply to ne of the topics

root
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
'Earthly flatulance' is the most suave way of telling a fart-joke I have ever heard.
Glad you like it. Here is some evidence:

An explanation for some of the disappearances focuses on the presence of vast fields of methane hydrates on the continental shelves. A paper was published by the United States Geological Survey about the appearance of hydrates in the Blake Ridge area, offshore southeastern United States, in 1981 [1]. Periodic methane eruptions are capable of producing ship-sized bubbles, or regions of water with so much dissolved gas, that the water density is no longer capable of providing adequate buoyancy for ships to float. [2]. If this were the case, such an area forming around a ship could cause it to sink almost directly and without warning. Experiments have proven that a methane bubble can indeed sink a ship by decreasing the density of the water.

Methane gas can also crash planes. The less dense air causes planes to lose lift. Also, the altimeter of planes (the instrument that measures the altitude) functions on the density of air. Because methane is less dense, the altimeter assumes the plane is climbing. Planes at night or in the clouds, where they can't see the ground, assume that they are climbing and dive, causing them to crash. Also, methane in the engine throws off the mix of fuel and air. Since combustion engines use controlled explosions, when the oxygen is displaced with even a very small amount of methane, there's no explosion, and the engine quits. All of these effects of methane gas have been experimentally proven.
Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle

Genius
08-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Lost rocks! My favourite characters are Hurley the fat guy and Sayid the former republican guard guy.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Glad you like it. Here is some evidence:

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle

bro jus becuz i said i wanna learn more about it dont mean i want 2 read long paragraph

:w:

minaz
08-23-2005, 06:10 PM
:mad:
former republican guard guy.
You ruined that for me!!!!!!!!!! Lol nah the show is great seriously love it, my favourite is the guy who does crack!

Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 06:15 PM
:mad:
my favourite is the guy who does crack!

allow you

Halima
08-23-2005, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by afzalaung
There's a melbourne is Florida?
cant these amareekans think of any original name?..hahaha

Funny enough there is only 2 Melbournes that I know of. One located in Australia, and another one located 45 minutes from where I live. That Melbourne is apart of Orlando, Florida. Back to the original theme, I highly think that the "bermuda triangle" is a conspiracy theme, just like the JFK assasination, just like the NASA moon landings "supposedly" taped in Hollywood.

Muezzin
08-23-2005, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Funny enough there is only 2 Melbournes that I know of. One located in Australia, and another one located 45 minutes from where I live. That Melbourne is apart of Orlando, Florida. Back to the original theme, I highly think that the "bermuda triangle" is a conspiracy theme, just like the JFK assasination, just like the NASA moon landings "supposedly" taped in Hollywood.
Erm.. okay. I agree with Root in thinking it's some vortex of underwater ground-farts :)

Halima
08-24-2005, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Erm.. okay. I agree with Root in thinking it's some vortex of underwater ground-farts :)

Very well then I guess someday inshallah we will all know the truth :)

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 10:53 PM
i dont understand some people in this forum but ne way some day we will no the truth

YoUnG-sOuLjAh
08-25-2005, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqib

wen we were kids we thought the yajooj majooj (gog and magog) might be living there :p lol

LOL..yajooj n majooj live in da mountains...they dig up n sleep without
sayin insha'allah..till one day thier child says insha'allah then they come
out...etc..u noe the story... :shade:

Muezzin
08-25-2005, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labaik Ya Allah

allow you

...eh?

Labaik Ya Allah
08-30-2005, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqib

my unlce said there is a chance thats where they are locked up

minaz
08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
yeah on D-block

imaad_udeen
08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Supposedly there are a lot of gases coming up from underneath the ocean in this area which can swallow a **** when they come to the surface.

Also, something about the place causes compasses to go crazy which may explain why some planes have troubles there.

Muezzin
08-31-2005, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Supposedly there are a lot of gases coming up from underneath the ocean in this area which can swallow a **** when they come to the surface.
For some reason, that censored word combined with the 'swallowing' action, makes me think of the Bermuda Triangle as one gigantic flushing toilet. :p

Also, something about the place causes compasses to go crazy which may explain why some planes have troubles there.
Ah, electromagnetic storm-type things. I love 'em.

Uthman
08-31-2005, 11:59 AM

Compasses going haywire. Something to do with magnetic variation, no?

al_yaziya
11-18-2006, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sultan ahmet
is this really the land of the jinns?? who knows more about this.. and i dont want people telling me facts 'brought out from thier pockets' !

and by the way clapping is haram tht smiley should be removed
Clapping is haram?????

Malaikah
11-18-2006, 12:06 PM

This is so off-topic :X

Ruling on clapping

Question:
I have come heard many views that clapping is not permissible in Islaam. For example, an applause when children are performing something or any other halaal performance. Could you state whether this is true and which hadith relates to this.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Clapping during parties is one of the actions of jaahiliyyah. The least that can be said about it is that it is makrooh (disliked), but the evidence suggests rather that it is haraam, because the Muslims are not allowed to resemble the kuffaar. Allah says describing the kuffaar of Makkah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Their Salaah (prayer) at the House (of Allaah, i.e. the Ka‘bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands”

[al-Anfaal 8:35]

The Sunnah is, when the believer sees something that he likes or dislikes, to say ‘Subhaan Allaah (Glory be to Allaah)’ or ‘Allaahu akbar (Allaah is Most Great),’ as was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in many ahaadeeth.

Clapping is prescribed specifically for women if something alarms them during the prayer, or they are praying with the men and the imaam makes a mistake in the prayer. In that case they should draw his attention to that by clapping, whereas men should do so by saying ‘Subhaan Allaah’, as was narrated in the saheeh Sunnah from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). From this it may be known that clapping on the part of men implies imitation of kaafirs and women, and all of that is forbidden. And Allaah is the source of strength.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz.

The Standing Committee was asked about men clapping when they play with children, or children clapping to encourage their classmates. They replied:

This clapping is not appropriate, and at the very least it is intensely makrooh because this is one of the characteristics of the jaahiliyyah, and because it is something that is done only by women, to draw attention to a mistake in the prayer. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

From Fataawa Islamiyyah, vol. 4, p. 332-333

Children can be encouraged by saying ‘Allaahu akbar’ if they do something that the watcher or listener likes, or one may use other suitable phrases, or raise one’s hands, or raise one’s voice in words of praise such as “Well done!” or “Excellent!” and so on. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=20047&ln=eng

M2A^AKIB^
11-18-2006, 03:33 PM
i hope to go to bermuda triangle by the time i m old. so even if i die there, it wouldn't matter.
i m coming to see u mr. and mrs. jinns!
that place is sooooooo interesting!

Angelzz
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL this is the most interesting and hilarious threads i have read.... LOL ive been in stitches reading everything ... thanks guys i needed a good laugh and be informed at the same time.

Younus
11-18-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL Why are you people so afraid and think there is something special in Bermuda Triangle ?
I also have heard many weird theories about that place LOL
But I myself would love to go to that place any time, and not when I am old and when I would be close to death, no then, but I would love to reach that place right now and see for myself what is so interesting there, even if I die.
If I were to die, then it is Allah's will.

Muezzin
11-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Is Lost set in the Bermuda Triangle? :playing:

:p

Younus
11-18-2006, 04:59 PM

What is 'Lost'? Which 'Lost' are you talking about? I could not understand what you said. :rollseyes I believe my English is not too good.

But anyways, inshaaAllah I will let you know someday what is there in the Bermuda Triangle when I visit it myself. ;)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-18-2006, 05:00 PM
salam

lol..he means lost as in that tv programme inint???

wasalam

Aisha20
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
woow.. that place is soo interesting :uhh:

What is 'Lost'? Which 'Lost' are you talking about? I could not understand what you said. I believe my English is not too good.
lol.. he mean the tv series LOST.

syilla
01-05-2007, 05:31 AM

is there any article on this from the islamic point of view....lol.

wassallam

Woodrow
01-05-2007, 05:43 AM
The only mystery of the Bermuda triangle is people want to see a mystery and fail to see the facts.

The Bermuda triangle is the most travelled spot on earth by air or sea. More ships and air craft have either passed through it or over it than any other spot on this planet.

Compared to the amount of traffic in that area the number of disappearances is almost non-existant when compared to nearly every other location.

In addition the number of unexplained disappearances is very small. In most cases the explanations have been ignored as they do not make good reading.

The old magnetic compasses were unreliable from the day of the first metal hull ship. A ship's metal hull will throw a magnetic compass off. There have been no compass errors since the development of gyro compasses, which are the only compasses that can work accuratly on metal hull ships and aircraft.

netprince
01-05-2007, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The only mystery of the Bermuda triangle is people want to see a mystery and fail to see the facts.

The Bermuda triangle is the most travelled spot on earth by air or sea. More ships and air craft have either passed through it or over it than any other spot on this planet.

Compared to the amount of traffic in that area the number of disappearances is almost non-existant when compared to nearly every other location.

In addition the number of unexplained disappearances is very small. In most cases the explanations have been ignored as they do not make good reading.

The old magnetic compasses were unreliable from the day of the first metal hull ship. A ship's metal hull will throw a magnetic compass off. There have been no compass errors since the development of gyro compasses, which are the only compasses that can work accuratly on metal hull ships and aircraft.
There ya go ruining a perfectly good mystery:enough!: :hiding: :p

H@fiz Aziz
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
na man the triangle is there for the da jal his living today still but he hasnt come yet no human can go there because he lives there I was told by my Mufti that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.