/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me Pls?????

Have Faith
06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
as salamu aleykum wa rahmatullaah

i was wondering if someone knows how to make an account by hotmail ..
but then not with the end ass ...@hotmail.co.uk
but as ..@hotmail.com

jazakhallah qhayran .. i hope someone replies soon :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
06-19-2007, 09:25 PM
:sl:

Hmm i think the .coms were just used before, and now i dont think u can get them anymore, not too sure, it used 2 cheese me off getting used to typing in the extra letter of .co.uk but u soon get used to it, oh and i have the advantage of still having an active .com account:D winners all round:D

Sorry didnt really help, maybe u could call the A Team
:w:

F@tim@
06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
lol...i was told that the @hotmail.com had finished so now whoever wants an account it has to be @hotmail.co.uk!
don't know if thats the real reason thou!

F@tim@
06-19-2007, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

Hmm i think the .coms were just used before, and now i dont think u can get them anymore, not too sure, it used 2 cheese me off getting used to typing in the extra letter of .co.uk but u soon get used to it, oh and i have the advantage of still having an active .com account:D winners all round:D

Sorry didnt really help, maybe u could call the A Team
this makes more sense than 'its jus finished'!
:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Have Faith
06-19-2007, 09:28 PM
... soo i cant make any more of them :laugh:

.. i really need that account.. and not a .co.uk one ..

i hope someone knows ...

anyways jazakhallah qayran brother for your reply!!!!

Have Faith
06-19-2007, 09:31 PM
and sister Fatima aswell .. jazakhallah qhayran for ur reply !!!

i hope someone out there knows ..!!

islamirama
06-19-2007, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Have Faith
... soo i cant make any more of them :laugh:

.. i really need that account.. and not a .co.uk one ..

i hope someone knows ...

anyways jazakhallah qayran brother for your reply!!!!
.com is normally for those in the US. For those in other countries get their country's letters added onto it. For example, those in UK get .uk added and those in canada get .ca added at the end and so forth.

Why do you want a hotmail account? There's other ones that give you more email space and other stuff. If its for MSn IM, u don't need hotmail account to use that :)

anyways, if you want a hotmail.com one i can create it for you :thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM

Gmail is probably the best e-mail company out there. Over 2 GB of storage, excellent layout, and easy to use.

saira-k
06-19-2007, 10:14 PM
if u want @hotmail.com then when it asks u to chose ur country pick anywher part from UK.

MuslimWays
06-19-2007, 10:27 PM
forget hotmail, it's all about gmail (googlemail)!!

Pk_#2
06-19-2007, 10:54 PM
I'll make it for you sis

InshaAllah

What do you mean it 'ran out' :oS

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh

Have Faith
06-19-2007, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saira-k
if u want @hotmail.com then when it asks u to chose ur country pick anywher part from UK.
jazakhallah qhayran .. i will try that now .. and ill come back to u !!

islamirama
06-19-2007, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MM²™

Gmail is probably the best e-mail company out there. Over 2 GB of storage, excellent layout, and easy to use.

Gmail is the WORST company out there. It is the only company that saves your emails (trash, sent, inbox,etc) forever!

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...t-privacy.html

itsme
06-20-2007, 02:57 AM

Ever tried rediffmail anyone? You get unlimited storage space for lifetime even with the free option.

Tania
06-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Yahoo is the best:statisfie

islamirama
06-20-2007, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme

Ever tried rediffmail anyone? You get unlimited storage space for lifetime even with the free option.

I don't use unpopular names anymore as they tend to go out of business after a few years :D

http://www.chinglish.com/ is new site by the chinese (gov't i think) and it offers free translation of into chinese also. Hotmail or msn is too noisy and gmail is like your jinn partner, it knows more about you then you do yourself. So far yahoo has been qutie reliable, gawab.com is pretty nice to (egyptian based) and gives you 2gig as well i think plus different themse (even hotmail, yahoo, or islamic layout ones). Only bad thing about gawab.com is their pop doesn't work for sending out emails (but then again yahoo doesn't even offer pop and hotmail wants you to pay for it).

itsme
06-21-2007, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

I don't use unpopular names anymore as they tend to go out of business after a few years

I've been using Rediffmail for over 6 years. Its a portal just like Yahoo. When i created my first rediff address it gave only 10 MB of storage space. But since then it has improved both in features and storage. As i said it now offers unlimited storage space.

I also like Yahoo.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!