/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where's zAk?

mohammed farah
06-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Whats happened to Zak, the dude is the top poster of islamicboard..Has he been banned:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
06-20-2007, 06:47 AM
:sl:

Zak? You mean zAk, right? :skeleton: He changed his name to . and no, he hasn't been banned.

.:Umniyah:.
06-20-2007, 06:49 AM
what did he change his name to? and lol zAk banned? lol not in a million years.

mohammed farah
06-20-2007, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Zak? You mean zAk, right? :skeleton: He changed his name to . and no, he hasn't been banned.
haha it's still spelled the same way:D I know he changed his name but when you click on his profile it just directs you back to the main islamicboard page. and he hasnt made a post since april. I just thought he might have been banned

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
06-20-2007, 06:51 AM

His profile: zAk

mohammed farah
06-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Maybe he's just dotted of :rollseyes ( ok I know that was lame:D )

.:Umniyah:.
06-20-2007, 06:53 AM
lol zAky is incognito

Tania
06-20-2007, 08:25 AM
He is in vacation :)

BlissfullyJaded
06-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Really? He informed you about it?

Umu 'Isa
06-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Zak will start posting again when he wants to insha Allah. I don't think he's on vacation though. Thread closed. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!