/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick help

DAWUD_adnan
06-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, can you help me on this quickly?
Someone asked me this:

Isn't it that God is supposed to be all loving and all forgiving?? If so, wouldn't he be pretty equal opportunity as far as letting people into Heaven regardless of what religion they're in?? I mean if you are a good and decent person shouldn't you get into Heaven regradless of whether your Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddist, or whatever??

What do i say?

:)

P.S mods.. i cant acces my user panel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DAWUD_adnan
06-20-2007, 10:12 PM
ANyone?? echo.. echo..echo..

- Qatada -
06-20-2007, 10:22 PM
:salamext:

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.

[Qur'an 4: 48]
Once a person hears the clear message that Allaah is our Creator and Sustainer, and He is ALONE worthy of worship - then they have to accept the call in order to be believers.

Allaah orders us to believe in Him and His Messengers' - if we reject Him and His Messengers, then that means we are saying that Allaah has lied. Would Allaah really want to forgive someone who denies Allaah, His Message, and the hereafter?

Every soul is responsible for it's own self, and no soul will bear the good deeds or sins of another. We will all return to Allaah without a doubt and He will judge us.

He has sent us Messengers' to call us to His worship, to establish the prayer, to enjoin the family ties, to support the needy, to warn us of the hereafter. If we believe and do good to please Allaah, why shouldn't He reward us? Infact He has promised those who believe and do good works that He has a great reward in store for them.

If Allaah orders us to believe, He does so, so we be good people on the earth. So we don't oppress others, so we are just, if everyone believed on the earth and did good - there would rarely be any oppression. Yet most disbelieve and are rebellious, so they do sin, harm others - so shouldn't they be punished for their evil and wrongdoings? Allaah is the Most Merciful if they turn to Him in sincere repentance with the intention of not doing the sin again, but if they don't even believe in Allaah and don't ask for forgiveness, aren't they wronging their ownselves? Why should they be forgiven by Allaah if they don't ask Him of it?

If someone worships the creation - they should know that the creation is dependant upon Allaah, so worship the Creator, not the creation.

Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All*Appreciative (of good), All*Knowing. [Qur'an 4: 147]

To Allaah we belong, and to Him is our return. He will judge us on what we differ, and without a doubt - those who believe and do good to please Allaah, they will be rewarded for that good. Whereas those who disbelieve, and do evil, and feel that they will never return to Allaah should know that they will be punished for their own wrongdoings, they disbelieved in Allaah and were ungrateful to Him even though He gave them all they had. If they never believed in His Paradise, why should He reward them with it? Yet Allaah will reward the believers for their good, even if it is an atom's weight.

It is Allaah who created us when we were nothing, and He will judge us on what we differ.

How can you disbelieve in Allah? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return.

[Qur'an 2: 28]

If Allaah has given us all so much good in this life without us striving for it (i.e. our eyesight, hearing, food, shelter etc.) - then how great would be the reward from Him if we did strive for His reward. :)

And Allaah knows best.

This site is also useful inshaa Allaah:

http://beconvinced.com

tears4husain
06-20-2007, 11:37 PM
:sl: For starters who are we to question God, His authority, and His attributes. This world is a test. Allah sent sign for us to follow, if someone does not adhere its their consequnces for not following directions.:D
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
Hey guys, can you help me on this quickly?
Someone asked me this:

Isn't it that God is supposed to be all loving and all forgiving?? If so, wouldn't he be pretty equal opportunity as far as letting people into Heaven regardless of what religion they're in?? I mean if you are a good and decent person shouldn't you get into Heaven regradless of whether your Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddist, or whatever??

What do i say?

:)

P.S mods.. i cant acces my user panel

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BanGuLLy
06-20-2007, 11:47 PM
They have to worship God to get into heaven.. and these christians pray to Jesus.. so why should Allah take him to heaven if the person is worshippin someone else than him.. and you HAVE TO WORSHIP... If someone gives you 100 dollars... What are you gonna say? Thank you... So if Allah gives you life.. what should you do? say Thanks by worshipping him..
Not a good answer but hope it helps..

tears4husain
06-21-2007, 12:26 AM
:sl: very good reply because not all people worship God alone, but every one wants to go to heaven. Alot of people worship their desires.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.