/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Audio] AOU Tapes - Principles of Faith 101:By Sheikh Waleed Bassyouni

ilm.seeker
06-21-2007, 04:04 AM
Principles of Faith 101:
By Sheikh Waleed Bassyouni
These tapes where recorded from a course offered by the American Open University titled Principles of Faith 101.
The classes were offered in Masjid Al-Ribat with Sheikh Waleed Bassyouni.
Tape 1: Listen
Tape 2: Listen
Tape 3: Listen
Tape 4: Listen
Tape 5: Listen
Tape 6: Listen
Tape 7: Listen
Tape 8: Listen
Tape 9: Listen
Tape 10: Listen
Tape 11: Listen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdur Rahmaan
06-22-2007, 03:05 PM
:sl:
JazakAllahu kair for the audio, but like the other files you don't have any mp3 files to be downloaded. That would be nice. All to the listeners, these are advanced level courses and Sheikh Waleed uses alot of arabic throughout the lecture. May Allah help us benefit from these lectures and spread the knowledge.

:sl:

ymijunooni
07-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Jazak Allah Khair for this, however, some of the file are incomplete. I have tried to contact the admistrator of the website but haven't got any response yet. Is there any other website where i can download the complete lectures?

Umm Abdullaah
07-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Would anyone have a transcript of the lectures or any notes?

wa-salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ymijunooni
07-30-2007, 11:22 AM
some of the file are incomplete. I have tried to contact the admistrator of the website but haven't got any response yet. Is there any other website where i can download the complete lectures?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.