/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the evil side a prayer

Dania
06-21-2007, 07:57 PM
:cry: i do not know what to do i am so upset:(. i am doing bad things , have bad actions i can not stop myself. it is making me depressed and upset. i pray to you Allah i pray that you may forgive me that you may guide me to the right path that you may stop me doing these bad things but still i do. and then i pray again but i still do it. how am i supposed to come closer to you by doing this. it has taken over me i cannot stop myself how hard i try. evil thoughts come in my mind and act like a tumor. i try hard ALLAH to stop myself but maybe do not try harder. it is like an evil side of me that takes control when i let it go. my other side can not do anything to control it ecause that side is weak the side which is good is weak and the side which is evil is strong. the only way i can stop myself doing these wicked things is to make my good side stronger and destroy my evil side. but i do not know how to.imsad

Prayers: Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after selves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost! (7:23

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dania
06-21-2007, 09:56 PM
i am sorry can this be moved 2 general chat moderator

Samira_01
06-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

uqti am srry to hear this.. may Allah guide us all and grant us Janat al-fardous Inshallah :cry: .. shaytaans wispering in ur ears .. make him get away from u by reading quran everytime ..just do sumfin thats got to do wiith islam (hadeeth) .. make ur self busy by doing good deeds:)

peace:peace:

Samira_01
06-22-2007, 04:53 PM
this tread should be moved to Cyber Counselling

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dania
06-23-2007, 12:50 PM
i will try my best Samira bagi and thnk u so much 4 the advice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.