/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hatred on forum about cats!!! get a grip!!

Kittygyal
06-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Salamualikum.
I swear down i can't control me anger am sick and tired of this forum now!!! People may hate cats but now them people are getting on me nerves!!! i get reps saying stuff about cats then people posting horrid sad pictures of cats getting hurt!! it hurts me aswel!! why are you all doing that to me !!! is it to tease me or really hurt me!! i don't understand why people are sooo mean!!!
Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2007, 08:14 PM
ye its sad sis, if you cant ignore it then mayb jus stop doing stuff which will tempt them to tease you like that :S ?

if my suggestions are bad then ignore me inshaAllah

Kittygyal
06-21-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
ye its sad sis, if you cant ignore it then mayb jus stop doing stuff which will tempt them to tease you like that :S ?

if my suggestions are bad then ignore me inshaAllah
Salamualikum.
What stuff you on about? what have i done to them? i haven't done jack all i love cats and thats the end of it. People just tend to want me to get banned then say stuff about me cats i just can't take it anymore!!! i am sick of this now!!
Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2007, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
What stuff you on about? what have i done to them? i haven't done jack all i love cats and thats the end of it. People just tend to want me to get banned then say stuff about me cats i just can't take it anymore!!! i am sick of this now!!
Ma'assalama
thats just the thing sister lol, dont get offended but theres certain people who would see how much you love displaying your affection for cats and in an attempt to have some fun use that as a point of ridicule. for example if i was wearing a certain cap for waaay too long and people knew i loved it, those people might try diss it or something, or they might think im seeking attention by it and try to give me negative attention due to that etc.

again, i dont mean to offend but simply advise, if you dont like it then leave it :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-21-2007, 08:25 PM
:salamext:

If it helps, cats are kool :D

Sinbad
06-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Cant we all just be friends:D

Kittygyal
06-21-2007, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
thats just the thing sister lol, dont get offended but theres certain people who would see how much you love displaying your affection for cats and in an attempt to have some fun use that as a point of ridicule. for example if i was wearing a certain cap for waaay too long and people knew i loved it, those people might try diss it or something, or they might think im seeking attention by it and try to give me negative attention due to that etc.

again, i dont mean to offend but simply advise, if you dont like it then leave it :)
Salamualikum.
It's not that brother. You know whats really getting to me is there's a numerous amount of people who like cats on this forum and am one of them. I talk about cats when there's a thread that starts of with cats apart from that i don't barge in any threads and start chatting about cats. So i see no attention there but i just like me cats so i like talking about them where it's necessary. I see people who post really horrid pictures of cats like being hurt or really weird ones just to hurt the cat lovers which is sad. But all am going to say to that person knows who am talking about. If you want me to leave i will from this forum cause am not changing just for YOU!.
Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2007, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

If it helps, cats are kool :D
one of Allahs creatures sis, they are good mashaAllah, shudnt ridicule them :)

i use to ridicule dogz before, but a certain someone made me realise thats wrong aswell Alhamdulillah, so now i dont ridicule any creatures :D

HEY

maybe we cud use this thread to spread dawah of being nice to animals :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.