/* */

PDA

View Full Version : YOU CAN BE THE HAPPIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD.. book for sisters

Maryama007
06-21-2007, 08:58 PM
:sl: this is a book by Dr. A'id al-Qarni HE TALKS ABOUT HOW U CAN BE A HAPPIEST MUSLIM WOMEN IN THE WORL.
IN CHAPTER 3 SECTION 8: THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS PROSTRATION
the first step towards happiness each day is Fajir (dawn) prayer, so start your day with it, then you will be under the protection and care of Allah, the almighty; he will procect you from all evil and guide you to all that is good. Allah does not bless a day that does not start with fajir. it is the first step towards acceptance and success. so glad tidings to all those who pray fajir, and misery and loss to those who neglect this prayer.

"futil arguments and trivil discussions take away the sense of peace and tranquility."

sisters this is a great book and i recomand that all my sisters in Islam should read itand it has many more great advice and information :D
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-21-2007, 09:01 PM
It'd help if you gave the name of the book :P.

Is it La Tahzan? Don't be Sad?

If so, then that is a really good book.. mashaa'Allah.

Maryama007
06-21-2007, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=Maryama007;774233]:sl: this is a book by Dr. A'id al-Qarni HE TALKS ABOUT HOW U CAN BE A HAPPIEST MUSLIM WOMEN IN THE WORL.
IN CHAPTER 3 SECTION 8: THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS PROSTRATION
the first step towards happiness each day is Fajir (dawn) prayer, so start your day with it, then you will be under the protection and care of Allah, the almighty; he will procect you from all evil and guide you to all that is good. Allah does not bless a day that does not start with fajir. it is the first step towards acceptance and success. so glad tidings to all those who pray fajir, and misery and loss to those who neglect this prayer.

"futile arguments and trivil discussions take away the sense of peace and tranquility."

sisters this is a great book and i recomand that all my sisters in Islam should read itand it has many more great advice and information :D
:sl:

Maryama007
06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
It'd help if you gave the name of the book :P.

Is it La Tahzan? Don't be Sad?

If so, then that is a really good book.. mashaa'Allah.
the name of the book is called [B]YOU CAN BE THE HAPPIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD. A treasure chest of reminders.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I heard la ta7zan is a great book masha Allah.

:w:

Umm Yoosuf
07-01-2007, 11:44 AM
:salamext:

Jazakillahu Khayr :)

Masha Allah it is a very interesting book full of advices and comforting words.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.