/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member from another forum

JaCkinbOx
06-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Hello, everyone. I come out of an interest to learn more about Islam and found this forum during my search, so here I am.

My visit here, however, is primarily motivated by some threads that have been going on regarding Islam over at ChristianBoard.com, a forum I have been frequenting for a long time. I wish to invite practicing Muslims to participate in the threads at ChristianBoard, as there is a great lack of balance to represent the Muslim perspective. I do not wish to misrepresent Islam on that forum.

I will be revisiting this forum to learn more about Islam. I could use the education.

Oh, for the record, I am not Christian. I am a Deist.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
06-22-2007, 04:06 PM
salaam (peace)
welcome to the forum, we have a large community of muslims and non-muslims here. I am sure you will enjoy your stay! get posting!
ma' salaama

JaCkinbOx
06-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Thank you for the warm welcoming, sister-aisha. I very much appreciate it.

Philosopher
06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JaCkinbOx
Thank you for the warm welcoming, sister-aisha. I very much appreciate it.
There is ALOT of non-Muslims here and most debates are conducted in a respectful and mature manner from both sides. See the "comparative section" to know what I mean.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Salam (peace) and welcome.

Feel free to post any questions topics that are going on in the christian forum for our feedback. Also are there any questions do you alraedy hav ein mind you would like to ask?

I was on one christian forum as well, the whole forum was devouted to christian and one section was for "other religions", people seemed nice but n ot a very inter-faith type forum as most muslim forums are (and maybe this forum you mentioned also by looks of its layout).

- Qatada -
06-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey. :) Welcome.

I invite you to check this link for the basic beliefs in Islaam:

http://beconvinced.com

Inshaa Allaah (God willing) you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

Peace.

Al-Hanbali
06-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Peace,

Welcome to the forums :).

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay.

Al_Imaan
06-22-2007, 06:23 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Have a beneficial stay.

*~Sofia~*
06-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Peace

welcome to the forums ! u've cum to the correct place to learn more bout the religion of Islam. There are a wide range of topics posted here evry day, so im sure ur bound to learn sumthing new :)
If u have any questions..dnt hesitate to ask, there are many knowledgeable ppl here and will be happy to answer any queries u may have.
Enjoy ur stay!

Peace

Re.TiReD
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums..hope you benefit from the forums and find something worth searching for :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.