/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I thought in my 12 yr old experience of life....

hassaanejaz
06-22-2007, 06:50 PM
"Seeing all that what is happening to us muslims in unfair ways and the continous discrimnation that we suffer from.........and violence and terrorism taking place.......I feel......I feel that Allaah(swt) left this place......a long time ago." Please don't feel offended as it is a thought and i'm a kid. Just express your views!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
06-23-2007, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassaanejaz
"Seeing all that what is happening to us muslims in unfair ways and the continous discrimnation that we suffer from.........and violence and terrorism taking place.......I feel......I feel that Allaah(swt) left this place......a long time ago." Please don't feel offended as it is a thought and i'm a kid. Just express your views!
Are you trying to say there is no God?

m102313
06-23-2007, 12:52 PM
:sl:

No remember this is all a test from Allah, he is testing to see which of his servants stand firm with him and which ones divert away from the right path, after all this happens. Allah himself does not like us to go through these difficulties, but there is an ultimate reward (Paradise). He could have put us in heaven if he wanted, but there would be no test in that, he wants to see which his servants are the best.

:w:

Trumble
06-23-2007, 01:04 PM
It's called the 'problem of evil" and if it's any consolation its one reason that in my 42 years I've never believed in such a God.

That said, there are muslim (and Christian, and Jewish) explanations as to why God would things are as they are, as you can see from moabubaker's post. Maybe you will find them more convincing than I do. Either way, what you need to do is be a good person, it really is that simple. The principle values of all those religions (and mine) are excellent guides in the way to live. Whether you believe in God or not, do what is right - just because other people discriminate and use violence doesn't mean you have to. I don't buy the nonsense that you have to believe in this or that if you want to enter Paradise (or it's equivalent) - if you live a good life helping and not harming others, helping to bring peace and not violence, that's where you'll end up whether you accept any religion, or none.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
06-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Trumble, i'm not sure if you've checked this link - but you might be interested:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...og-thread.html

:salamext:

Bro hassaan, i discussed the issue of what Muslims go through, and the way of Allaah to test the believers - yet in the end the victory is for the believers, the party of Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/752025-post15.html

glo
06-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Greetings, hassaanejaz

There are times when all of us feel like 'God has left the building'. :phew

But I believe that God is always around us, and there is purpose in everything he gives us ... even that's sometimes difficult for us to comprehend.
Sometimes the tough times, when we feel he is absent, are the times when we grow the most spiritually - because we learn to cling onto God, and to trust him even when there is darkness all around.

You sound like you are very active in your search of God.
May he reward you! :)

peace

Zman
06-25-2007, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider

I think he means that Allah (SWT) has turned His back on us, in response to us turning our backs on Him.

He has temporarily forsaken us, until we awaken from our slumber and return to the Qur'an, Sunnah and to His Sirat al-Mustaqeem...

Yanal
06-25-2007, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
No strider he is trying to say that he feels allah swt left this place becasue that all the violence and all the wars that are going he just a kid like i am so don't feel offended he is just expressing his feelings and i think he is telling the truth but i still believe that their is only one god and allah and he has no partners and i also still believe that prophet muhammad (pbuh) is allah (swt) servant and messanger

hassaanejaz
06-25-2007, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman

I think he means that Allah (SWT) has turned His back on us, in response to us turning our backs on Him.

He has temporarily forsaken us, until we awaken from our slumber and return to the Qur'an, Sunnah and to His Sirat al-Mustaqeem...
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say.....................I just feel that I'm not a muslim being a muslim or somethin.....I just feel weird!:phew

Zman
06-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say.....................I just feel that I'm not a muslim being a muslim or somethin.....I just feel weird!:phew

Don't let the current state of our Ummah, dishearten you.

Allah (SWT) is closer to us than our Jugulars. All we have to do is Just remember him, and this will be water under the bridge.

Insha Allah and through His mercy, after adversity, comes ease. There will be light at the end of this dark tunnel, soon Insha Allah...

Skywalker
06-25-2007, 02:11 PM
He has temporarily forsaken us
Whoa...guys let's watch what we're saying here...that's big. And it's wrong. Allah can never forsake us.

He has given us everything we need to live happily in this world and to make it a better place. He has given us intellect, conscience, as well as the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh), but it is actually us who have forsaken ourselves by not using the gifts that He has given us.

I don't want to hear any more of this "He has forsaken us" crap because He hasn't. Why should Allah involve himself in our matters, when he has already sent us his final warning, and while we do nothing to change our situations except pray that He changes them? Isn't action to help yourself and others a part of faith? When more people understand that they have to work hard AND worship Allah at the same time, then we might get somewhere, but one of those things alone is not enough.

Umar001
06-25-2007, 03:25 PM
And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. (Al-Baqarah 2:186)

And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islāmic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation).(Ghafir 40:60)

The Muttaqin, the ones who believe in the unseen, the ones who pray and pay from that which they have been given, who believe in that sent before and that sent upon Muhammad and whom are certain in the hereafter;

They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful. (Al-Baqarah 2:5)

Muslim Woman
06-25-2007, 03:47 PM

"....I feel that Allaah(swt) left this place......a long time ago." Please don't feel offended as it is a thought and i'm a kid. Just express your views!

well , if u read Quran , u will see that Allah ordered us to accept Islam fully ( i forgot the exact words ) ......how many Muslims do u know who act like this as Allah is watching us always ?

look at the Muslims nations ....many Muslims don't pray regularly , many Muslims are totally addicted to movies , dances etc .

So many parent are reluctant to teach their kids about Islamic prayers , hijab etc.....why u think , we deserve God's mercy ?

In the past , many nations were destroyed for disobeying God. I regularly wonder why Allah is not punishing us more / destroying us totally like He did earlier ? Why God is so kind to us ?

I think , we surely deserve more punishment, but somehow Allah is giving us more time ; so that we can repent & return back to Him.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Allah has already informed us that he will test us in hardship and ease, so when everything is going wrong should our emaan not increase?

Skywalker
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
In the past , many nations were destroyed for disobeying God. I regularly wonder why Allah is not punishing us more / destroying us totally like He did earlier ? Why God is so kind to us ?
Because He has already given us the final warning, and told us that it was the final warning. What we do with that knowedge ultimately decides our fates in the next life.

Eric H
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Greetings and peace be with you hassaanejaz;

Always stand up for what is right and just for all people, do not exclude the need for justice if the person is an atheist, Christian or Hindu.

Persevere, persevere and keep persevering, the need to seek justice for all people will be a life time journey and people’s needs will always be visible.

If you are only 12 and disturbed by injustice that is good.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

Muslim Woman
06-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Salaam/ peace ;
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
...Always stand up for what is right and just for all people, do not exclude the need for justice if the person is an atheist, Christian or Hindu.

O you who beljeve!

be maintainers of justice, bearers of witness
of God's sake,

though it may be against your own selves or (your)
parents or near relatives;

if he be rich or poor,
God is nearer to them both in compassion; therefore do not follow (your) low desires,

lest you deviate;

and if you swerve or turn aside, then surely God is aware of what you do.

[4.135]

"O you who believe!

Stand out firmly for God, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice.

Be just: that is next to Piety: and fear God.

For God is well-acquainted with all that you do."

(Al-Ma'idah: 8)”.

Verses of the day & night –

“Say: O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)!

Do you criticize us for no other reason than that we believe in God, and in (the revelation)

which has been sent down before (us),
and that most of you are faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient [to God ])?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:59]

hassaanejaz
07-15-2007, 07:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
Because He has already given us the final warning, and told us that it was the final warning. What we do with that knowedge ultimately decides our fates in the next life.
Thanx.....StarWars is really helpful. heh! thanx really....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.