/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Ruling on Yang-Ping by Jamal al-Din Zarabozo and Ali al-Timimi

- Qatada -
06-22-2007, 08:36 PM
:salamext:

The Ruling on Yang-Ping

by Jamal al-Din Zarabozo and Ali al-Timimi

From a JIMAS Question and Answer session in 1997.

- Download -

http://kalamullah.com/misc.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
LOL...I think it was Ali Timimi who was laughing soooo much. lol :p

AmarFaisal
06-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Brother pliz elaborate..I don't know what Yang-Ping is..

- Qatada -
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
:salamext:

The Islamic Ruling on Yang Ping

This probably won’t mean much to the non-Muslim readers of this site, but I’m sure some of my Muslim readers will find this amusing. A friend in the UK sent me an audio snippet of a lecture by Sheikh Jamal Zarabozo and Sheikh Ali al-Timimi. In the questions and answers segment, that always follows the main lecture, my friend (who was also one of the helpers) submitted the question: “What is the position regarding Yang Ping?” Of course, there is no such thing as ‘Yang Ping’. It’s a made-up word and the question was a hoax. After not really addressing the question, my friend handed up another piece of paper bearing the follow-up question, “Why did you ignore the question of Yang Ping?” I couldn’t help but laugh listening to Sheikh Jamal Zarabozo deal with it. You can listen to the audio by clicking here.

And who says Muslim fundamentalists don’t have a sense of humour?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
lol! :D kool masha'Allah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.