/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arrests at Jerusalem gay parade

Amadeus85
06-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Arrests at Jerusalem gay parade
Anti-Gay Pride protester arrested in Jerusalem
Hundreds of people protested against the Gay Pride march
A Gay Pride march in Jerusalem has taken place amid tight security, sparking fierce protests among the holy city's religious communities.

Hundreds of people protested against the Gay Pride march

An ultra-Orthodox Jewish man was arrested for planning to bomb the parade, Israeli police said.

At least 18 other people were arrested during the march, which came after Israel's High Court rejected an appeal by religious groups to ban it.

More than 7,000 police were deployed to secure the parade to prevent clashes.

Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said officers found an explosive device in the bag of the alleged bomb plotter.

"He admitted he planned on planting it on the route of the parade today," Mr Rosenfeld said.

At least 15 people were arrested for throwing stones at police on Wednesday night after the court appeal was rejected.

About 2,000 people joined the march, holding bright balloons, singing and holding posters of Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama, the Associated Press news agency reported.

A larger event in Tel Aviv passed off peacefully earlier this month

I will be not be shut down by anyone - Jerusalem is the place where we should parade
Adam Russo
Gay activist

March organisers said they were expecting 5,000 people to attend.

"We are thrilled to be here today, celebrating our freedom of speech in the centre of Jerusalem," Noa Satat, chairwoman of gay-rights group Open House, told Reuters news agency.

Several hundred ultra-Orthodox Jews held protests against the parade at the entrance to the city, setting rubbish bins on fire and waving banners that said "Shame".

The community has protested repeatedly against the march in the past week, burning tyres, confronting police and damaging police cars.

More than 1,000 firefighters went on strike last week, refusing to grant a licence to the parade's organisers, forcing them to cancel a rally at the end of the march.

Gay Pride event in Tel Aviv on 8 June
A larger event in Tel Aviv passed off peacefully earlier this month

The event, held in Jerusalem since 2001, has been denounced in the past by conservative Jewish, Christian and Muslim groups which share a view that homosexuality is an abomination.

But civil liberties groups argue that it celebrates diversity in the holy city.

"The question of 'why in Jerusalem' is not a question. It is the same question as letting women vote," said Dana Olmert, herself a lesbian and daughter of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, in an interview with Israel's Army radio.

Last year, it was relocated to a sports stadium because of security concerns.

In 2005, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish protester stabbed and wounded three people despite a heavy police presence at the event.

Gay activist Adam Russo, who was one of those stabbed two years ago, told the BBC that homosexuals had the right to march through the city.

"We are all frightened but I'm here because of my right to protest," he said. "I will be not be shut down by anyone. Jerusalem is the place where we should parade."

Israel's largest annual Gay Pride parade held in the mainly secular city of Tel Aviv passed off peacefully earlier this month. About 20,000 people attended the event.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6225444.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
06-24-2007, 08:12 AM
The event, held in Jerusalem since 2001, has been denounced in the past by conservative Jewish, Christian and Muslim groups which share a view that homosexuality is an abomination.
My usual response to such things. Should members of conservative or any other religious groups believe homosexuality to be an abomination they are quite at liberty to avoid practicing it. They are not, or at least should not, be at liberty to try and inflict their version of 'morality' on other people.

The 'God' argument makes even less sense than usual. Should God actually consider homosexuality an abomination why are there any homosexuals? God must be responsible for them. The only response seems to be that it is some sort of "test", in which case people should be left to get on with that "test". God will no doubt take suitable account of those passing and failing come the day of judgement; He needs no human agents in the meantime.

DAWUD_adnan
06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Why are they allowing gay parades, when that place is Holy to Christians, jews and muslim alike ?

Plus what do gay people have to do with mandela, he fought for opression ON his OWN land against him by outsiders, i hardly doubt that gay have been through any thing like the black south africans lol

vpb
06-24-2007, 08:19 AM
The 'God' argument makes even less sense than usual. Should God actually consider homosexuality an abomination why are there any homosexuals? God must be responsible for them. The only response seems to be that it is some sort of "test", in which case people should be left to get on with that "test". God will no doubt take suitable account of those passing and failing come the day of judgement; He needs no human agents in the meantime.
so we should also leave serial-killers free, and do what they want, bc they want to be like that. why are we arresting and punishing them???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
06-24-2007, 08:21 AM
also this forum is supposed to be for promoting Islam and not sodomy!

Strzelecki
06-24-2007, 08:21 AM
^ Because they're a danger to society. Whilst homosexuality, really isn't.

DAWUD_adnan
06-24-2007, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
If everyone if the number of gays was just as high as muslims the human race would be extinct, so yeah they are.

doorster
06-24-2007, 08:25 AM
could you illustrate as to how it is of benefit to society

Strzelecki
06-24-2007, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
If everyone if the number of gays was just as high as muslims the human race would be extinct, so yeah they are.
But it's not. And probably never will be. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
could you illustrate as tohow it is of benefit to society
Maybe when you can illustrate why people should be told who they are rather than be able to live their lives as themselves. :)

guyabano
06-24-2007, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
so we should also leave serial-killers free, and do what they want, bc they want to be like that. why are we arresting and punishing them???

now what has a gay to do with a serial killer??

Well, on first place, maybe Jerusalem is not the place maybe to have a gay parade, at least, not yet. But fact is, the gay parades are colorful and they know to walk the streets and spread good mood

thirdwatch512
06-24-2007, 08:39 AM
i am a major supporter of gay rights, and thank God that those people who were protesting against the basic fundemental right to love were arrested!

to the memebr who said that homosexuals were a harm to societyy- how so? because they love each other?

you know, the average homosexual makes a higher income then a straight person, and they have a higher graduate rate from college.. at 40%, compared to the national average at like a low 13%. homosexuals also give 3 times as much charity as straight couples do. this is a fact!!

and who cares if they don't have kids.. God forbid we need more kids when we can't even provide for 12 millio kids here in America as it is!

so should we kill people who can't have kids? oh!! were going to lose population if they can't have kids!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> baseless claim

you know, when you muslims bash homosexuals.. you would be surprised at how pro muslim rights many gay groups are. like for example there was an article on CNN about a gay rights group standing up for the rights of the people in iraq and demanding an immediate withdrawal and to allow more refugees in the US. a muslim group was going to protest a gay pride parade but decided not to, after they saw this.

many homosexuals are a lot more gay friendly then fellow Chrsitians. which is utterly crazy, considering how homophobic muslims are.

thirdwatch512
06-24-2007, 08:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano

Well, on first place, maybe Jerusalem is not the place maybe to have a gay parade, at least, not yet. But fact is, the gay parades are colorful and they know to walk the streets and spread good mood
lol amen! so much happiness!

vpb
06-24-2007, 08:59 AM

why?? both serial killers and gays infect the society, they both kill the society, how is the population gonna grow, if serials killers kill people, and gay people stop the births??? actually gay-ism is much more dangerous. stops the new births, increases the number of old people.
so let's just leave serial killers free, let them perform the actions they want.

Trumble
06-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Because serial killers harm other people and society. What consenting adults choose to do in private does not.

could you illustrate as tohow it is of benefit to society
There is is no need to. The point is that what consenting adults choose to do in private does not HARM society. Why should people not be free to do the things they choose if those things harm nobody?

Nobody is 'promoting sodomy'. All that is being promoted is the right of people to engage in sexual activity that harms no-one without being persecuted by those who think they have the right to force their own moral views down other people's throats. As I said, if there is a God, He can settle up in due course.

vpb
06-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Because serial killers harm other people and society. What consenting adults choose to do in private does not.
so gays, don't harm the society, which stops the development of humans????

Trumble
06-24-2007, 09:02 AM
why?? both serial killers and gays infect the society, they both kill the society, how is the population gonna grow, if serials killers kill people, and gay people stop the births??? actually gay-ism is much more dangerous. stops the new births, increases the number of old people.
so let's just leave serial killers free, let them perform the actions they want.

Don't be absurd. The human population of the planet is growing far faster than is ultimately sustainable, gays (and contraception) or not.

Let's assume, for sake of argument, the 'gay liberation' movement started in 1970. World population then, 3.6 billion. World population now, 6.5 billion, increasing at over 200,000 a day.

thirdwatch512
06-24-2007, 09:04 AM
LOL so you think that stoning gay people to death is going to solve the problem? LOL because now not only do you have the kids that the homosexuals could not have, BUT you don't have the gay people. LOL what a smart way of thinking LOL

and btw, many gay people have kids. women get sperm donors, men get egg, gays and lesbians get together, and sperm can now be turned into a generic egg known as a germ, and eggs can do the same.

i know many, many gay people with kids. and the kids are happy, and all is well.

and how is society harmed again?

Strzelecki
06-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Okay.
I'm not gonna stay and argue.
I'm just gonna post my opinion, and then make a clean get away. Quote me all you want on the matter, but I will not respond to avoid arguments. :)

I believe one cannot choose or control their sexuality. I do not see homosexuality as a threat at all.
Even if you disagree with it, it's going to continue. So why not just tolerate it? Toleration is all about agreeing to disagree.
No one is forcing homosexuality upon anyone else. And if homosexuality was banned, then I assume they would just remain single, hence no new births anyway.
I see no problem or negative ramifications as a result.

In short, all people ever want is to be accepted for who they are. So why must things be made difficult for anyone?

vpb
06-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Don't be absurd. The human population of the planet is growing far faster than is ultimately sustainable, gays (and contraception) or not.

Let's assume, for sake of argument, the 'gay liberation' movement started in 1970. World population then, 3.6 billion. World population now, 6.5 billion, increasing at over 200,000 a day.
let's assume we all agree with gay-ism, and let people become gays, and we'll see how the population will decrease. population is still growing bc we are still holding the natural human morals. bc it seems by supporting and agreeing with this gay-ism, u are agreeing to decrease the number of population.

just check, germany and canada, they are already suffering just from lack of births, just bc people don't want to have many kids,
imagine now if majority is gays and lesbians. this is a virus that can spread quickly.

LOL so you think that stoning gay people to death is going to solve the problem? LOL because now not only do you have the kids that the homosexuals could not have, BUT you don't have the gay people. LOL what a smart way of thinking LOL
who was talking about punishments???

and btw, many gay people have kids. women get sperm donors, men get egg, gays and lesbians get together, and sperm can now be turned into a generic egg known as a germ, and eggs can do the same.
yeah, really? how many of them??

and how is society harmed again?
Your senses of judging right and wrong doesn't seem to be right.

I believe one cannot choose or control their sexuality.
really? why all my life, I lived, I never met a single gay or lesbian in my country? not one. ???
why is it just in west that this is happening?
what are you guys being fed with?

I do not see homosexuality as a threat at all.
yeah, ppl see the problems coming later.

Even if you disagree with it, it's going to continue. So why not just tolerate it? Toleration is all about agreeing to disagree.
really? well people taking heroin is still continuing. why not just let them do that. tolerate it??

No one is forcing homosexuality upon anyone else. And if homosexuality was banned, then I assume they would just remain single, hence no new births anyway.
if it would be banned, the next generation would have few more these mind-infected ppl thinking that they love men and women.

u know , I'm not gonna discuss anymore. what I can see is that you can't percept what is good and bad, as a result of your thinking the world is here now, bc letting bad habits manifest in the world.

at least you christians should be more smarter, but I can see everyday you are going away from u'r book. Only belief of Jesus's blood is left with u. nothing else.

Astagfirullah

Hashim_507
06-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Those gay perade are disease to society really; the ultra-orthodox jews have right to stop gay perade, muslims and christians are against gays too.

Trumble
06-24-2007, 10:21 AM
bc it seems by supporting and agreeing with this gay-ism, u are agreeing to decrease the number of population. just check, germany and canada, they are already suffering just from lack of births, just bc people don't want to have many kids,
imagine now if majority is gays and lesbians. this is a virus that can spread quickly.
Homosexuality is not a 'virus' at all, it is a sexual preference. It does not 'spread'. There are as many homosexuals today as a proportion of the population as there have always been and probably always will be; all that ever changes is the attitude of society towards homosexuality.

Any 'lack of births' in Germany and Canada (and Germany, like most Western European countries, is grossly over-populated anyway) is due to changes in heterosexual lifestyles. People are more career and less family orientated than before (women in particular) and they get married and have children later than before. Contraception also is important, resulting in one or two child families as that is what people want, not three or more child families.

really? why all my life, I lived, I never met a single gay or lesbian in my country? not one. ???
I'm afraid you have, large numbers of them probably. In some cultures it is deemed wisest for gays to keep their sexuality hidden - the article we are discussing is a prime example as to why. There are as many gays in muslim countries as anywhere else; there are far fewer practicing homosexuals because of the nature of the cultural environment. It is not "just in the West", and there is nothing 'happening' that has not been happening for millennia. Ask yourself this, if there was a 'gay pride' march in Saudi or Iran what would happen to those who attended? It might be smart not to, hmm?

really? well people taking heroin is still continuing. why not just let them do that. tolerate it??
Heroin only directly harms its users but the principle social problem is not drug addiction but the often violent crime against person and property that always accompanies it. That is why it is not tolerated. Unless the poppies can be grown for cash to buy guns, of course.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Those gay perade are disease to society really; the ultra-orthodox jews have right to stop gay perade, muslims and christians are against gays too.
A disease harms its host. In what way does any parade, 'gay' or otherwise do that? Those people have no such right.. if they are devoutly religious they should concentrate on themselves, their own morality and their own spirituality until they are as close to being religiously perfect as they can be. The freedom to that is their 'right', not to force their own views onto other people and more than others have the 'right' to enforce their own morality on the ultra-orthodox. It is just bigotism dressed up in religious trappings. As I said, those who find homosexuality an 'abomination' are under no obligation to practice it.

glo
06-24-2007, 01:37 PM
could you illustrate as to how it is of benefit to society
There is a big difference between 'not being a danger' and 'being of benefit'.

I agree with buriedaway, that being homosexual does not compare to being a serial killer!! Come on now ...! :rollseyes

guyabano
06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
may I remind you, that the major of Berlin/Captial of Germany is a gay, and nobody has a problem with that, neither is a problem to society

glo
06-24-2007, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Homosexuality is not a 'virus' at all, it is a sexual preference. It does not 'spread'. There are as many homosexuals today as a proportion of the population as there have always been and probably always will be; all that ever changes is the attitude of society towards homosexuality.
That's an interesting statement, Trumble.
Do you have any evidence to back this up, i.e. research articles or such like?
It must be difficult to determine, since most homosexuals would have kept their sexuality a secret in the past. Many still do now, of course, although the attitude is slowly changing - and I guess more gays are 'in the open' nowadays than there ever were before.

Do we really know whether the perceptage of homosexuals per population has remained the same over the centuries?
(If you have any info, PM me if you like)

Peace

Zman
06-24-2007, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
Why are they allowing gay parades, when that place is Holy to Christians, jews and muslim alike ?
:sl:/Peace To All

Very true!

Another truthful statement!

LOL. That is also true...

afriend
06-24-2007, 02:01 PM
And to even think about leaving the care of The Holy Land down to the Israelis?

We, The Muslims (known as terrorists by some)...Will never leave the Holy Land without a fight, we will not be forced to go silently into the night and allow this sort of barbarism (this term seems too light for this topic) to continue. What next? Organisations housing prostitution for the gays in a place that is sancitified?

They will never be left alone, by Allah they shall never be at peace as long as there are Muslims in those parts, may Allah make forbidden for them sleep!

:w:

PS. Freedom of speech, please don't take me in :'(

Suomipoika
06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
What a thread. I am going to make a link to this one next time someone goes on whining about how media makes islam look bad, you guys are doing so much better work.

Wishing death to people. YAY!!!

afriend
06-24-2007, 02:18 PM
lol^ Get a life :)

ps. it's called freedom of speech :coolious:

guyabano
06-24-2007, 03:19 PM
let me think !!??

Allah was the 'Creator' of all Lifeforms on earth, right? And nobody would ever doubt in his words as 'Allah knows best', right?
Can he then also explain, why he created Gay animals?

Just an example of many links: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html

afriend
06-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Allah was the 'Creator' of all Lifeforms on earth, right? And nobody would ever doubt in his words as 'Allah knows best'
When it suits you, that's what you proclaim...

Can he then also explain, why he created Gay animals?
Yes, Sir. Animals....:rollseyes.....Are you an animal?

doorster
06-24-2007, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
There is a big difference between 'not being a danger' and 'being of benefit'.

I agree with buriedaway, that being homosexual does not compare to being a serial killer!! Come on now ...! :rollseyes

1. Gay rape orgies shock the Netherlands 23 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes ago

A "GAY" gang that allegedly raped victims lured on the internet, drugged them and infected them with the AIDS virus has shocked the Netherlands and raised questions over its liberal sex culture.
  • Lezzies v. Homos
  • Double: Women diagnosed with AIDS die twice as fast as men
  • How do they get it? from AC/DC women?

more later .......

doorster
06-24-2007, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suomipoika
What a thread. I am going to make a link to this one next time someone goes on whining about how media makes islam look bad, you guys are doing so much better work.

Wishing death to people. YAY!!!
Muslims?

See what Christians say!!!

Homosexual Fact Sheet

Warning!

Contains Adult information not suitable for young children
This fact sheet has been prepared because, throughout the nation, in the churches, and in my own denomination, there is an increasing acceptance of homosexuality as a normal and acceptable way of life.

Here is information to read and share with others. Make copies and distribute them. You have loved ones who need to be warned.

A number of in-depth studies have, for decades, been carried out—direct medical studies, analysis of obituaries in homosexual magazines (which list the age at death and cause), and questionnaires distributed in a number of U.S. cities. From this, extensive data has been collected. You will not read about it in the public press because, frankly, the media today favours homosexuality.
Here are these facts:

A GAY LIFESTYLE LEADS TO AN EARLY DEATH
Stay away from homosexuality, if you do not want to have a miserable, disease-ridden life and an early death—avoid it as the plague.

Whenever you see photos of men and women who admit they are gays or videos of them marching in Washington, D.C., New York City, San Francisco, or elsewhere—you only see young ones. Most are in their twenties, and a few are in their thirties. The older ones are generally dead or in such bad shape they can no longer take part in such marches. Many of the younger ones are also sick with various diseases or dying in hospitals, and not in attendance.

Everyone knows that smoking, alcohol, and fast driving will kill you. But sodomy will kill you quicker.

The median (average middle number) age of death for gays is about the same nationwide: Less than 2% survive until old age. The average American now lives to be about 70. For male gays who die of AIDS, the median age is 39. For male gays who die of something else, the median age at death is 42. The median age at death of lesbians is 44.

WHY GAYS DO NOT LIVE VERY LONG
Surely, inner-city violence ought to kill people off quicker than homosexuality, yet the average person living in a crime-ridden district of New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles will live longer than a practicing homosexual. Why is this?
Gays engage in very strange activities, which produce infections and diseases of various types—and they are indulging in those dangerous activities about as much now as before AIDS entered the picture.

Dr. William Haseltine, of the Harvard Medical School, concluded his 1993 study by noting that gays are just as intensively involved in their activities as ever; the increase of AIDS and other diseases has not stopped them a bit (AIDS prognosis, Washington Times, Feb 13, 1993).

The average homosexual has 50 to 70 different “partners” every year, year in and year out. You can see why the average 20-year-old who begins the gay lifestyle—will have AIDS, another very serious disease, or be dead by the time he is 30.

Gay activists often argue that what consenting adults do in private is nobody else’s business. Yet they have sex with so many different partners (P. Gebhard & A. Johnson, Kinsey Data, 6; K. Jay & A. Young, Gay Report, 7; P. Cameron, Psych. Reports, 1989, 64:1167-1179) that they increase their risk of getting, or giving sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to husbands, wives, children, etc. Researchers have found that homosexuals have more STDs than non-homosexuals (P. Cameron, Nebr. Med. J., 1985, 70:292-299).

Studies reveal that gays do these things all over the world; that is why gays in one country are as sick as those in another country.

We would rather not even mention their activities (they are all so horrible), but it is difficult to explain why gays have so many terrible diseases, even though briefly mentioning the causes.

There are several main types of homosexual activities:
  1. *edited out*
  2. *edited out*
  3. *edited out*
  4. *edited out*
The Seattle sexual diary study reported that, in one year, a gay fellated 108, swallowed semen from 48, exchanged saliva with 96, penetrated 68 anuses, and swallowed fecal matter from 19 others (New Engl J. Med., 1980, 302:45-48).
Now you can understand why homosexuals get sick and die far more quickly than nearly any other group of people in the nation! The fear of AIDS has hardly reduced the amount of gay activities or varied contacts.

Surveys reveal that between a third to a half of gays do it in public restrooms; 45-90% in gay bathhouses, and 45-90% also use illegal drugs (K. Jay & A. Young, The Gay Report; P. Gebhard & A. Johnson, The Kinsey Data, p. 17).
The public health bill for treating people who invite such infection is enormous. Guess who pays it?

(We will not discuss the political ramifications of the Gay Rights Movement, but they are demanding fuller medical coverage and more legal rights to have sex in the military and with under-age children.)

Health care workers are at greater risk in caring for such people. As of 1992, over 100 had been infected with AIDS by gays in medical settings (CDC HIV/AIDS Surveillance, Feb 1993). Tuberculosis and new strains of other diseases are also moving into the general population from gays (S.W. Dooley, J. Amer. Med. Assn. 1992. 264:2632-35). Those housed with gays in homes, hospitals, etc., are also at risk (Ibid).

“Aids has already led to other kinds of dangerous epidemics . . If AIDS is not eliminated, other new lethal microbes will merge, and neither safe sex nor drug free practices will prevent them” (Dr. Max Essex, chairman of Harvard AIDS Institute, Testimony before House subcommittee, Feb. 24, 1992).

As if to add to this massive public health problem, gays frequently work in restaurants; and, every year, a quarter, or more, of homosexuals visit another country; there to infect still more people—and bring back new ones to America (J. Amer. Med. Assoc., 1984, 251:1444-46; Genitourin Med., 1994, 70:12-14).

Most of the Americans who got AIDS from contaminated blood transfusions (6,349 by 1992 alone) received it from gays. It is known that gays like to sell blood.

VIOLENCE IN THE GAY LIFESTYLE
Another strange aspect of this is that a person who enters the ranks of homosexuals—enters, at the same time, a world of remarkable violence. This aggression takes several forms:
One is sadomasochism. A large minority of gays engage in torture “for fun.” Studies on this reveal that 25% of adult white gays admitted to sex with boys 16 or younger (A. Bell and M. Weinberg, Homosexualities, p. 18). One study, covering 9 states, found that 33% of the 181 male, and 22% of the 18 female, teachers caught molesting students did so homosexually (S. Rubin, Sex education: Teachers Who Sexually Abuse Students, Psychology Congress, Aug. 1988). Compare that with the fact that, in the general population, less than 3% of men and 2% of women are homosexual.
In a national survey of random samples of homosexuals and heterosexuals, 32% of those males calling themselves homosexual or bisexual vs. 5% of heterosexual males reported having engaged in sadomasochism; 17% of lesbians vs. 4% of heterosexual women also admitted it (P. Cameron, Psychol. Rpts., 1989, 64:1167-79).

The 1980 CBS-TV documentary, Gay Power, Gay Politics, reported that about 10% of the accidental deaths among young men in San Francisco resulted from sadomasochistic sex.

In one study, 27.5% of gays said they liked to place people in bondage, and then mistreat them in various ways (P. Cameron, Psychol. Rpts., 1989, 64:1167-79).

Evidence indicates that, compared to heterosexuals, homosexuals are more likely to deliberately harm their sexual partners with beatings or infecting them with disease (P. Gebhard & A. Johnson, Kinsey Data, 6; P. Cameron, Psych. Reports, 1985, 57:1227-36). Examples of gays who were deliberate spreaders of AIDS have been documented (History of AIDS, Princeton Press, 1990, 19.)
By 1993, over 100,000 U.S. gays had died of AIDS and tens of thousands had died of hepatitis B. Many were deliberately infected by other homosexuals.

Then there are the murders of homosexuals by other homosexuals. (Murders of non-gays by homosexuals will be mentioned later.) A study of 6,714 obituaries in gay newspapers throughout America (P. Cameron, The Homosexual Lifespan, Eastern Psych. Assn., Apr. 17, 1993) revealed that (1) 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered; this is over a hundred times the rate for non-homosexuals. (2) 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide, about 50 times that of non-homosexuals. (3) 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents, 18 times more than non-homosexuals.
It is for such reasons as these, along with all their diseases, that the median age of death for male homosexuals is 40 and 45 for female homosexuals.

Compare those mortality statistics with married non-homosexuals: 75 for men and 79 for women.

CHILD MOLESTATION AND OTHER VIOLENCE
Many studies of child molestation have been carried out, and the results are both consistent and startling. Between 15-40% of statutory rape (child molestation) involves homosexuality (P. Cameron, Psych. Reports, 1985, 57:1227-36). A survey of white gays found that 25% admitted to having sex with boys 16 or younger, when they were 21 or older (A.P. Bell, Sexual Preference, 1981, 19).
Entire studies have been written on the large number of child molestation cases, done by homosexuals. In their magazines, gays admit that one of their objectives in doing this is to increase the number of homosexuals.
Some of these studies were about homosexual school teachers. It is known that they prey on the children.
Aside from passion, there are two special reasons why gays do this: (1) By sodomizing children, they increase the number who will grow up to be homosexuals. (2) Children have less diseases to transmit. NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) has, as its goal, the removing of laws prohibiting gays from having sex with minors. In 1990, the age of consent for homosexual sex in Holland was lowered to 12!

The National Crime Survey reported that about 7% of rapes are homosexual. They have dramatically increased with the rise of the gay rights movement. This crime is twice as common in urban areas where gays congregate (C.W. Harlow, U.S. Dept. Justice, 1991, NCJ-126826).
A study of 518 mass murders in the U.S., from 1966 to 1983, revealed that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality (P. Cameron, Midwestern Psych. Assn., 1983)

WHAT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGES?
“Living by oneself is probably the chief residential pattern for male homosexuals. It provides the freedom to pursue whatever style of homosexual life one chooses, whether it be furtive encounters in parks or immersion in the homosexual subculture. In addition, homosexual relationships are fragile enough to make this residential pattern common whether deliberate or not” (M.S. Weinberg & C.J. Williams, Male Homosexuals: Their Problems and Adaptations, 1975).

Most gays and lesbians are not in monogamous relations, and generally live alone by preference. A 1970 San Francisco study found that about 61% of gays and 37% of lesbians were living alone (A.P. Bell & M.S. Weinberg, Homosexualities, 1979). The 1977 Spada Report found that only 8% of gays had just one live-in partner. The same year, only 40% of lesbians said they had only one lover (J. Spada, The Spada Report, 1979).

A gay newspaper survey, of nearly 8,000, found that gay couples lasted 3.5 years at the most, and lesbian couples lasted 2.2 years (P. Blumstein & P. Schwartz, American Couples, 1983). Although half of lesbians may be in a one-to-one basis, these partnerships only last two or three years, then break up.

Most homosexuals, whether male or female, prefer variety.
Even if homosexual marriages could last, which they do not, both partners would be dead within a couple decades.
Oddly enough, the practices of those in “monogamous relationships” were found to be more unhealthful than the rest of the homosexuals. They drank urine and had grotesque sex even more frequently. In a London sample of gays, those infected with HIV were more likely to have regular partners than those not so infected (A.J. Hunt, Genitourinary Med. 1990, 66:423-427). An Italian study showed similar results (S. Franceschi, Lancet, 1989). Disease among gays is rampant, regardless of how many partners they have. The problem is an entire way of life.
Then there is the violence that occurs by homosexual lovers toward one another. Homosexual marriage has the highest rate of domestic violence! And this is especially true among lesbians.

Susan Holt, coordinator of the domestic violence unit of the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center, said this:
“Domestic violence is the third largest health problem facing the gay and lesbian community today and trails only behind AIDS and substance abuse . . in terms of sheer numbers and lethality” (S. Holt, Gay and Lesbian Times, Sept. 26, 1996).
In 1988, a nationwide survey of 6,779 married couples by the federal government (J. Sorenson, Amer. J. Public Health, 1996, 86:35-40) established that, in traditional,
heterosexual marriages, the average rate of domestic violence is less than 5% a year (2% of husbands and 3.2% of wives said that they were hit, shoved or had things thrown at them). But homosexuals cohabiting with one another reported far higher rates of violence: 20% to 25% per year (D. Ellis, Violence and Victims, 1989, 4:235-255).
Applying the same standards to homosexual couples that are applied to the usual marriage violence, 48% of 43 lesbian and 39% of male couples reported domestic violence (R. Gardner, U. Georgia, 1988).

Another found 43% of the relationships of 284 lesbians “in a committed, cohabiting, lesbian relationship” during the previous 6 months were violent (L. Lockhart, Interpersonal Violence, 1994. 9:469-492).

A 1990 Los Angeles study found that nearly half of 90 lesbian couples reported domestic violence yearly (V. Coleman, Ca. Violence in Lesbian Couples, Sch. Prof. Psych, 1990). That study also revealed that the violence was just as intense when children were, or were not, in the home.
Homosexual partnering actually increased the dangers associated with being a gay.

In marked contrast, research into “gay bashing,” found that homosexuals claim to be persecuted by non-gays far more than they actually are. Most of it amounts to name calling, and little more; violence rarely occurred unless the homosexual tried to seduce someone.

HOMOSEXUAL TREATMENT OF CHILDREN
Many studies have been conducted on this; but we will briefly note that, in the largest study, only one-half of a percent of Americans have had a homosexual parent. Those who did were more likely to (1) be sexually molested, (2) report having had sex with a parent, (3) experience homosexuality as their first sexual experience, (4) become homosexual or bisexual, and (5) report dissatisfaction with their childhood (P. & K. Cameron, Homosexual parents, Adolescence, 1996, 31:757-776).

The various studies reveal that children of gays are more than 3 times as likely to become homosexual than children in traditional homes (P. & K. Cameron, J. Psychology, 1997, 131:1-20). Dozens of court cases show that children of homosexuals are more apt to be sexually molested by a parent (Ibid.).

HOMOSEXUALS ARE NOT BORN THAT WAY
The evidence solidly supports the fact that people choose to be homosexuals; they were not born that way.
No researcher has found provable biological or genetic differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals, that were not caused by their behavior. Studies show that parents recognize that the orientation of their children was learned. In research after research, from the 1930s until the early 1970s (when a “politically correct” answer emerged), only about 10% of homosexuals claimed they were “born that way.”

Most gays become that way, because an older person initiates them into it—and they decide they like it. Most admit that their first partner was an older gay (I. Bieber, et. al., Homosexuality: A Psychoanalytic Study, 1962).
Frequently, a key factor was whether it was the person’s first sexual experience. Parents, guard your children!
Religious convictions are a factor. Those raised in non-religious homes are more likely to become gay.
Many gays and lesbians change their sexual preference, back and forth. Many leave sodomy forever, never to return.
Other factors, predisposing to homosexuality, include: gay teachers and authority figures, severe problems in the home, exposure to pornography, and rape. Many studies have been done on this.

HOW TO ESCAPE FROM HOMOSEXUALITY
It is obviously a miserable way of life. How can one escape from it?

1 - Recognize that it is a choice, and that you can have the power to control your choices. Determine that you want to change, and are going to change.

2 - Go to God and ask Him for help! Cry and plead with Him alone in your room. Read the Bible and claim its promises. God promises you enabling strength to resist temptation and overcome sin, through the empowering grace of His Son, Jesus Christ. The change can be made; you can do it—as you continue, moment by moment, to rely on God for strength. You will not give up; you will keep crying for help and taking hold of His strength.

3 - Keep praying. Keep your thoughts on the right things; and, if they begin to stray, bring them back to good subjects. Sing a hymn. Send up a prayer. Read a Bible promise you marked or recite one you have memorized. Reach for a pocket Bible or New Testament and begin reading it and praying. As you continue doing this, the old way of life will gradually fade away. We all have temptations to resist; gays are not unique! Everyone can be helped equally by the God of heaven.

4 - In 1980, a friend told me that her brother was a homosexual, and that he really wanted to escape it. I told her the strange things homosexuals did revealed it was devil-possession, and to tell her son to plead with God and tell the demon to leave.
She went home and phoned her brother. Alone, in a distant city, he got down on his knees and pled with God for help, meant it,—and then commanded the devil to leave.
He said that he felt something coming out through the top of his head, and as it was departing, said in a deep man’s voice, “My name is Queer!”

The young man was perfectly freed from that bondage.
Unfortunately, he did not maintain that close walk with God, and several years later chose to return to it. He died in 1992 with AIDS. (Read Matthew 12:43-45.)

My friend, whoever you are, whatever your problem—there is deliverance in Jesus Christ! Go to Him just now, cling to Him day by day, study and obey His Word.

Trumble
06-24-2007, 06:52 PM
A "GAY" gang that allegedly raped victims lured on the internet, drugged them and infected them with the AIDS virus has shocked the Netherlands and raised questions over its liberal sex culture.

And for each instance like that you will find twenty where the offenders concerned were heterosexual. So, other than demonstrating yourself to be a bigot incapable of rational argument, your point is?

NobleMuslimUK
06-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Giving gays rights is encouraging this abomination on the Human race. For those who claim being gay has anything to do with love are totally naive. The gays fulfill their desires with the same sex and yearn to be the opposite sex rather than being with the opposite sex. Also giving gays rights has had a astronomical psychological back lash on their behaviour. Nobody is born gay thats a big misconception that has led many to buy into this foolishness. America is the biggest promoter of gays.
To the point why was this parade being held in Jerusalem, its totally outrageous.

guyabano
06-24-2007, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
When it suits you, that's what you proclaim...

Yes, Sir. Animals....:rollseyes.....Are you an animal?

Ohh wow ! I always thought, Allah knows best ??? I can find this 'quote' nearby in all thread. And this will be the only answer I get? That's not what I proclaim !

I don't get the question, why you ask why I'm an animal?

KAding
06-24-2007, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Giving gays rights is encouraging this abomination on the Human race. For those who claim being gay has anything to do with love are totally naive. The gays fulfill their desires with the same sex and yearn to be the opposite sex rather than being with the opposite sex. Also giving gays rights has had a astronomical psychological back lash on their behaviour. Nobody is born gay thats a big misconception that has led many to buy into this foolishness. America is the biggest promoter of gays.
To the point why was this parade being held in Jerusalem, its totally outrageous.
Gasp! And here I was so sure the Netherlands would win the award for being the 'biggest promoter of gays'. We even have a gay monument in Amsterdam.

It ain't easy being a small country, you always get ignored! :enough!: :exhausted :blind:

Amadeus85
06-24-2007, 09:19 PM
My opinions about tjis issue.
Of course any agression against homosexual, only because they are homo, is impossible and must be forbidden. Its obvious. Gays and lesbians should have right to work wherever they want, they should have right to be politicians, actors, doctors, etc etc.
Homosexuals are also people, so they must be treated with respect and understanding.
But- homosexual marriages should be impossible, gays and lesbians cant raise children , because it is aginst nature.

thirdwatch512
06-25-2007, 01:10 AM
HAH! did you know that iran has 5 times the number of homosexuals as the US? i'm not lying either.. go use Google and you will find soe pretty good artciles on it.

only people are not out about it. they do not publically teel people. and, they are typically forced to marry a women by an arranged marriage, and so they don't choose to get married.

and why do ou think that by being tolerant of homosexuals, the homosexual population is going to increase? i have two firneds from college who had lesbian mothers.. and BOTH of my friends are straight. they aren't lesbian, even though they had lesbian parents.

also, in places like vermont, homosexuality is very very widely accepted. but there are not more homosexuals tehre just because it's gay friendly.

OH. and btwe, just to clear up a VERY wide misconception (especially among arabs.)

Homosexuals are NOT transgendered.

a homosexual is a guy who likes another guy. a lesbian is a girl who likes another girl.

a TRANSGENDER is a guy that wants to be a girl, or a girl that wants to be a guy.

the VAST majority of gay people act just as any other guys would, and same with lesbians and girls. but you can never tell that because you can not tell that they are gay or lesbian! but they are.

some of you guys obviously have not taken a biology class LOL

doorster
06-25-2007, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
HAH! did you know that iran has 5 times the number of homosexuals as the US? i'm not lying either.. go use Google and you will find soe pretty good artciles on it.

only people are not out about it. they do not publically teel people. and, they are typically forced to marry a women by an arranged marriage, and so they don't choose to get married.

and why do ou think that by being tolerant of homosexuals, the homosexual population is going to increase? i have two firneds from college who had lesbian mothers.. and BOTH of my friends are straight. they aren't lesbian, even though they had lesbian parents.

also, in places like vermont, homosexuality is very very widely accepted. but there are not more homosexuals tehre just because it's gay friendly.

OH. and btwe, just to clear up a VERY wide misconception (especially among arabs.)

Homosexuals are NOT transgendered.

a homosexual is a guy who likes another guy. a lesbian is a girl who likes another girl.

a TRANSGENDER is a guy that wants to be a girl, or a girl that wants to be a guy.

the VAST majority of gay people act just as any other guys would, and same with lesbians and girls. but you can never tell that because you can not tell that they are gay or lesbian! but they are.

some of you guys obviously have not taken a biology class LOL
I do not know about Iran but in my country of Pakistan this abomination is spreading like a plague, ever since the commie invasion of Afghanistan, they all seemed to have escaped from there in to Pakistan and seemed to have teamed up with our home grown perverts

Keltoi
06-25-2007, 01:41 AM
lol...so wait...the Soviets are responsible for the spread of homosexuality into Pakistan? How exactly was this accomplished? Or are you saying that those fleeing Afghanistan were gay and spread their gaydom to the straight people of Pakistan?

doorster
06-25-2007, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
lol...so wait...the Soviets are responsible for the spread of homosexuality into Pakistan? How exactly was this accomplished? Or are you saying that those fleeing Afghanistan were gay and spread their gaydom to the straight people of Pakistan?
You would not be LOLing so much, had you spent sometime with those "mojahideen".

I don't have much knowledge or memory of queers in our country prior to commie onslaught on Afghanistan which in turn resulted in millions crossing over the border as I am only 46.

widespread police corruption coupled with arrival of these people carrying tons of heroin, giving out free samples, once a young person is hooked he will do any and everything to get the next fix.

by the way are you mocking my post because you are a queer yourself or just sympathetic to homos on humanitarian grounds, thus denying the "truth" of your Bible?

Keltoi
06-25-2007, 02:59 AM
You would not be LOLing so much, had you spent sometime with those "mojahideen".

I don't have much knowledge or memory of queers in our country prior to commie onslaught on Afghanistan which in turn resulted in millions crossing over the border as I am only 46.

widespread police corruption coupled with arrival of these people carrying tons of heroin, giving out free samples, once a young person is hooked he will do any and everything to get the next fix.

by the way are you mocking my post because you are a queer yourself or just sympathetic to homos on humanitarian grounds, thus denying the "truth" of your Bible?
Who are those "mojahideen"? As for sexual preference, I'm happily straight thank you very much. I do not believe homsexuals should be persecuted or killed, and I believe the example of Christ backs that up. If you believe homosexuality is wrong, then I would suggest you shouldn't go kissing up on a guy...that would be hypocritical. Other than that, while I do not find homosexuality to be a wholesome practice, I will let God decide their fates.

glo
06-25-2007, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Who are those "mojahideen"? As for sexual preference, I'm happily straight thank you very much. I do not believe homsexuals should be persecuted or killed, and I believe the example of Christ backs that up. If you believe homosexuality is wrong, then I would suggest you shouldn't go kissing up on a guy...that would be hypocritical. Other than that, while I do not find homosexuality to be a wholesome practice, I will let God decide their fates.
Amen to that, Keltoi!

doorster
06-25-2007, 07:04 AM
all these selective bible thumpers remind me of another group who pick and choose which parts of Bible to implement or practice while at the same time declaring kjv to be word of God.

they are cretins at landoverbaptist.net who posted a thread in wake of kashmiri earthquake, urging members to go out and convince white people not to donate toward relief effort as it would be usurping the authority of their god jesus and jesus would not be punishing them [kashmiris] in the first place had he liked them as he only likes those who are white

+o(

guyabano
06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
I'm amazed how much answers I got to my questions.

Never mind, anyway, I didn't expect an answer except ignorance.

Fact is, homosexuality is NOT only a human. Even in the Fauna, this phenomene exist and homosexuality doesn't really 'spread'. It was there among us since always. Noone just had the guts to speak about it or to 'out' him/herself.

Also in the muslim world, gays/lesbians exist. But since they still get prosectued and condemned as having a disease, they prefer to keep silent and secret, of course.
In the western world, people become more tolerant towards homosexuality, thats why, more and more gays/lesbians decide to out themselves in public.
This is also the reason why statistically, there are more gays/lesbians in western world, but as I said, only statistically.

north_malaysian
06-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Whether a person want to be a gay or not.... it's not my concerns.

But WHY they choose to parade in a holy city to 3 major religious groups.

Maybe Conservative Jews, Muslims and Christians should do Anti-Gay parade during Mardi Gras or in the Gay quarter in San Francisco.

Now it's Jerusalem, maybe in the future the want to organise those parades in Lhasa, Varanasi, Amritsar, Lourdes, Fatima and may God forbid Mecca and Medina.

guyabano
06-25-2007, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Whether a person want to be a gay or not.... it's not my concerns.

But WHY they choose to parade in a holy city to 3 major religious groups.

Maybe Conservative Jews, Muslims and Christians should do Anti-Gay parade during Mardi Gras or in the Gay quarter in San Francisco.

Now it's Jerusalem, maybe in the future the want to organise those parades in Lhasa, Varanasi, Amritsar, Lourdes, Fatima and may God forbid Mecca and Medina.
In that point, I agree with you ! Society is not yet ready for that, maybe in 100 years, but not at this time.
I would call it a provocation. But then again, that's what gays want to do.

north_malaysian
06-25-2007, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
I would call it a provocation. But then again, that's what gays want to do.
well... it's them who are looking for problems then.....

glo
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
they are cretins at landoverbaptist.net who posted a thread in wake of kashmiri earthquake, urging members to go out and convince white people not to donate toward relief effort as it would be usurping the authority of their god jesus and jesus would not be punishing them [kashmiris] in the first place had he liked them as he only likes those who are white

+o(
Greetings, doorster

Don't tell me you hang out in those kind of forums?
Don't waste you time ... I know I wouldn't! :rollseyes

All reputable Christian charities I know of, give aid to people in need - regardless of their race or religion.
And personally I don't know any Christians who would be influenced by the opinion of the Lanover Baptist church. :offended:

all these selective bible thumpers remind me of another group who pick and choose which parts of Bible to implement or practice while at the same time declaring kjv to be word of God.
You know, there are people who read the Bible and come to the conclusion that 'God hates fags' ... :offended:

Personally, I don't know how anybody can claim to follow Jesus' example and teachings and have that kind of attitude.
The essence of Jesus' teaching was to love your neighbour, no matter who they were and what they had done.
By his very example he surrounded himself with the lowest of the low in society: lepers, tax collectors, non-Jews, women, adulterers, prostitutes ... sinners and outcast of all kinds!
By his very example he brought the anger and hatred of those who claimed to be 'pure' and 'saintly' followers of the law upon himself.

Now, I may not understand homosexuality, and I may not even think that it is the lifestyle the Bible condones ... but regardless of that, I am called to love my neighbours (whatever their sexual orientation).

I cannot explain how the Westboro Baptists can read the gospels of Christ and come away with their hateful attitude towards gays. :?
There are many Christians who may think me a 'pink liberal lefty', and so be it! :D

You are right, people read the Bible and come to different conclusions with regards to certain issues.
You may call that 'picking and choosing' from the Bible - I call it following the prompting of God's Spirit in me.
I can only follow God in the way he has revealed himself to me ... others have to follow him in whatever way they feel is best ...
One day we will all have to justify ourselves to him ...

This is my daily prayer (Which I think every believer should pray on a daily basis):
"If I am wrong in how I understand God's word, I pray that he will guide me and change me in accordance to his will!
If I am right, I pray that he will give me the strength and perseverance to continue of my path!"

In the meantime I am assured that he will never forsake me, and that walking with God is one great big adventure! :statisfie

Peace

InToTheRain
06-25-2007, 03:24 PM
LIES! they are just as dangerous, I will never turn my back to any of them knowing what they are.

thirdwatch512
06-26-2007, 04:36 AM
ok, i have many, many gay and lesbain friends. and they are just like any one else. they wake up, they work, they are teachers, psychologists, doctors, etc.

their homosexuality is not all their life. it is only part of it. a very small.

so what if they like other guys! what is the difference between a guy dating a guy and a girl? there is no difference!

north_malaysian
06-26-2007, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
ok, i have many, many gay and lesbain friends. and they are just like any one else. they wake up, they work, they are teachers, psychologists, doctors, etc.

their homosexuality is not all their life. it is only part of it. a very small.

so what if they like other guys! what is the difference between a guy dating a guy and a girl? there is no difference!
The point is that they're provoking the "religious people" by doing it in a holy city.

They can organise 3 times bigger than Mardi Gras parade in Tel Aviv if they want to... but please... not in Jerusalem.

guyabano
06-26-2007, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
LIES! they are just as dangerous, I will never turn my back to any of them knowing what they are.

and that is the point where I say 'Prejudice'

But you are then one of those, who stand in the first row to complain, when westerners say 'I don't turn my back to a muslim because they might be a suicide bomber' !

Encolpius
06-27-2007, 11:26 AM
This is worthy of FSTDT yano.

In fact, you're right. And it's a good thing too, but not in the way you think. There's a body of evidence from the scientific community (I forget exactly which authors) that implies that homosexuality is present genetically in all species to prevent the local population of that species from growing unsustainably large. Homosexuality and lesbianism is known in both humans and other animals, and has been directly observed in wolves, deer, and chimpanzees, amongst others, and there's evidence to show it's caused by genetics, not as a "lifestyle choice" as certain individuals like to claim.

Also, before we get onto the typically grindingly dumb argument that gay people are dangerous because they spread AIDS, let me say that this is true. But it's also true that heterosexuals can spread AIDS - and do so - and habitual users of intravenously injected drugs who share needles, it's all body fluids. S'there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.