06-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Salam brothers and sisters , very nice and interesting forum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuhammadRizan
06-23-2007, 01:42 PM
:wasalamex
welcome to the forum akhee:D

how is it going in Lubnan?:?

I apologize very very much, i know as brothers we should be there for you, but....i dont know how to say:cry:

Please forgive me...please...

AmarFaisal
06-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum

nads
06-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Lebnan is perfect :) brothers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
06-23-2007, 02:34 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forum & have a lovely stay :)
:w:

Samira_01
06-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Asalamu 3leykum aqii

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam:peace:

.:Mustapha:.
06-23-2007, 02:45 PM
:salamext: :welcome: to the forum akhi...:D

I'm from Lebanon, It's pretty bad there now. Even though the country's been through some tough times before, I don't think we'll get through it this time. Insha'Allah Things will get better. Pray for us Brothers & Sisters. :cry:

:wasalamex

*~Sofia~*
06-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Salam bro,

welcome to the forums, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.

Enjoy ur stay :)

wasalam

3isha
06-24-2007, 07:55 PM
اهلا و سهلا و حرحبا

MuhammadRizan
06-25-2007, 10:43 AM
:sl:

I'm from Lebanon, It's pretty bad there now. Even though the country's been through some tough times before, I don't think we'll get through it this time. Insha'Allah Things will get better. Pray for us Brothers & Sisters.
insya' Allah...i'll never forget all brothers and sisters in my Du'a..

i wouldn't dare to say i understand what are u going through, but be strong, there is Hikmah in everything.

Pray for us too, may our iman strong enough to love all our brothers and sisters like we love ourself.:cry:

Al_Imaan
06-25-2007, 05:25 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.