/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kafir in haram?

binteislam
06-23-2007, 05:43 PM
:sl:

i went for umrah last week.ALHAMDULLILAH all things went alright but one thing which was distrubing ME was i saw "MUSHRIKS" in kabah.according to one of the hadith non muslims r not allowed in the specific area in suadi kingdom.but i saw some shia people wich were doing "SAJDA" on a square or rectangular stone or some were doing sajda on a green cloth on which some "SHIRKIYA" sentences were written. i wanted to stop them but some people stopped me.but this thing is still disturbing me.y they were doing sajda on a stone, inside kabah, when we do sajda to only kabah which ALLAH says to do that.if they were doing sajda to that stone or on that thing on which SHIRKIYA sentences were written then it means that there are MUSHRIKS inside kabah,then what to do?even police which were stnading there even they don't know about this because when prayers end thay immediately put that thing in their bags?now the thing which is most disturbing what should we do to safe our KABAH from "MUSHRIKS" ................................SOME PEOPLE SAID TO ME if suadia is allowing them to come in then it means that they r not wrong but i am asking u a question we have to follow suadia orders or RASOOL(S.A.W) orders?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Salamualikum.
RASOOL(S.A.W)

do dua'ah sis Allah knows best
Ma'assalama

binteislam
06-23-2007, 05:53 PM
u want to say we have to stop them.but how??????

Kittygyal
06-23-2007, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by binteislam
u want to say we have to stop them.but how??????

salamualikum.
First of all how do you know they were non muslims? maybe they were reverts allah hu alim.

btw i said Rassol (S.a.w) because you asked ''we have to follow suadia orders or RASOOL(S.A.W) orders?'' so i answered by saying Rasool S.a.w.

Anywho welcome back from Ummrah
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mehran_khan
06-23-2007, 06:04 PM
according to QURAN and PROPHET(S.AW) SAYING'S ANYONE doing sajda to anyone execpt ALLAH is A KAFIR and anyone who is a kafir is not a muslim...............

strider
06-23-2007, 06:30 PM
What sort of 'Shirkiya' sentences were they?

islamirama
06-23-2007, 06:58 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

so the guy pulled out a tablet to use as place t put his forehead instead of the ground. and you're going to assume he worships and bow down to that tablet? based on what proof may i ask? why would he be even in makkah if that tablet is all he needs? What if i pull out a handkerchief to put down every time i did salaah, does it mean i'm bowing down to it? I think you should do some research on this topic before assuming what you have stated in here.

poga
06-23-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

so the guy pulled out a tablet to use as place t put his forehead instead of the ground. and you're going to assume he worships and bow down to that tablet? based on what proof may i ask? why would he be even in makkah if that tablet is all he needs? What if i pull out a handkerchief to put down every time i did salaah, does it mean i'm bowing down to it? I think you should do some research on this topic before assuming what you have stated in here.
:sl: Excellent answer to misleading question and misleading question spreads mischief in the land:w:

S_87
06-23-2007, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by binteislam

i went for umrah last week.ALHAMDULLILAH all things went alright but one thing which was distrubing ME was i saw "MUSHRIKS" in kabah.according to one of the hadith non muslims r not allowed in the specific area in suadi kingdom.but i saw some shia people wich were doing "SAJDA" on a square or rectangular stone or some were doing sajda on a green cloth on which some "SHIRKIYA" sentences were written. i wanted to stop them but some people stopped me.but this thing is still disturbing me.y they were doing sajda on a stone, inside kabah, when we do sajda to only kabah which ALLAH says to do that.if they were doing sajda to that stone or on that thing on which SHIRKIYA sentences were written then it means that there are MUSHRIKS inside kabah,then what to do?even police which were stnading there even they don't know about this because when prayers end thay immediately put that thing in their bags?now the thing which is most disturbing what should we do to safe our KABAH from "MUSHRIKS" ................................SOME PEOPLE SAID TO ME if suadia is allowing them to come in then it means that they r not wrong but i am asking u a question we have to follow suadia orders or RASOOL(S.A.W) orders?

i dont know what cloth you are talking about but shias are not prostrating to the stone. they use wood, stone or if i remember correctly anything natural. i think the reason was they believe in sujood their foreheads must touch a natural something. not because they are worshipping it.

Pk_#2
06-23-2007, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

i dont know what cloth you are talking about but shias are not prostrating to the stone. they use wood, stone or if i remember correctly anything natural. i think the reason was they believe in sujood their foreheads must touch a natural something. not because they are worshipping it.
Yeah i thought that they used mud/stone from that place they go

Most shiahs visit this place.. and i can't memba the name, i fink its karbala

Yeah anyways sis just ask Allah swt to guide them if they are misguided inshaAllah ta 'ala

Peace.

mehran_khan
06-24-2007, 12:06 PM
ok..now i am giving u the full beliefs of these people..The Shia shahadah (declaration of faith) states:

"There is no god but Alláh, Muhammad is the Messenger of Alláh, Alí is the Friend of Alláh. The Successor of the Messenger of Alláh And his first Caliph."

If you are already familiar with standard Sunni beliefs, you will immediately notice the addition to the shahadah regarding Imam Ali (ra), cousin of the Prophet (pbuh), husband of his daughter Fatima, father of Hassan and Hussein and the second person ever to embrace Islam. The term Shia or Shi'ite derives from a shortening of Shiat Ali or partisans of Ali.

Ali is the central figure at the origin of the Shia / Sunni split which occurred in the decades immediately following the death of the Prophet in 632. Sunnis regard Ali as the fourth and last of the "rightly guided caliphs" (successors to Mohammed (pbuh) as leader of the Muslims) following on from Abu Bakr 632-634, Umar 634-644 and Uthman 644-656. Shias feel that Ali should have been the first caliph and that the caliphate should pass down only to direct descendants of Mohammed (pbuh) via Ali and Fatima, They often refer to themselves as ahl al bayt or "people of the house" [of the prophet].

History
Ali is the central figure at the origin of the Shia / Sunni split which occurred in the decades immediately following the death of the Prophet in 632. Sunnis regard Ali as the fourth and last of the "rightly guided caliphs" (successors to Mohammed (pbuh) as leader of the Muslims) following on from Abu Bakr 632-634, Umar 634-644 and Uthman 644-656. Shias feel that Ali should have been the first caliph and that the caliphate should pass down only to direct descendants of Mohammed (pbuh) via Ali and Fatima, They often refer to themselves as ahl al bayt or "people of the house" [of the prophet].

. Shias believe that their supreme Imam is a fully spiritual guide, inheriting some of Muhammad's inspiration ("light") . Their imams are believed to be inerrant interpreters of law and tradition. Shia theology is distinguished by its glorification of Ali. In Shia Islam there is a strong theme of martyrdom and suffering, focusing on deaths of Ali and, particularly, Hussein plus other important figures in the Shia succession. Shi`ism attracted other dissenting groups, especially representatives of older non-Arab (Mawali) civilizations (Persian, Indian, etc.) that felt they had not been treated fairly by the Arab Muslims.

However, there remain significant differences between the two forms of Islam and these are what tend to be emphasized. Many Sunni's would contend that Shias seem to take the fundamentals of Islam very much for granted, shunting them into the background and dwelling on the martyrdoms of Ali and Hussein. This is best illustrated at Ashura when each evening over a period of ten days the Shias commemorate the Battle of Karbala, with a wailing Imam whipping the congregation up into a frenzy of tears and chest beating. It is alleged that instead of missionary work to non-Muslims, the Shia harbor a deep-seated disdain towards Sunni Islam and prefer to devote their attention to winning over other Muslims to their group. There is ongoing violent strife between Sunnis and Shias in Pakistan. On the other hand, in recent years there has been signification co-operation between the two groups in the Lebanon. And some of the most dynamic developments in Islam today are taking place in Shia-dominated Iran.

Practical Differences
On a practical daily level, Shias have a different call to prayer, they perform wudu and salat differently including placing the forehead onto a piece of hardened clay from Karbala, not directly onto the prayer mat when prostrating. They also tend to combine prayers, sometimes worshipping three times per day instead of five. The Shias also have some different ahadith and prefer those narrated by Ali and Fatima to those related by other companions of the Prophet (pbuh). Because of her opposition to Ali, those narrated by Aisha count among the least favored. Shia Islam also permits muttah - fixed-term temporary marriage - which is banned IN ISLAM.
Because Islamic law is based partly on the hadith, Shia rejection of some Sunni hadith and Sunni .For example, while both Shia and Sunni pray five times each day, some of the prayer times differ. Shia do not believe that there is a set time for As'r and Ish'a prayers, and therefore, they are prayed together with the Thu'hur and Mugrib prayers, respectively. Likewise, Shia do not perform non-obligatory prayers in congregation, like Tar'raweeh, which Sunnis pray during Ramadaan.The Shia and Sunnis differ in their view of Aisha (one of the wives of the Prophet Muhammad). The Shia have a dim view of her character whereas the Sunnis consider her an exemplary woman. The differences stem primarily from the Shia claim of dishonourable behaviour with the Prophet and her taking a position opposed to the position of the fourth Caliph Ali regarding how to handle the prosecution of the assassinators of the third Caliph Uthman.

and others thing which that shia girl accepted herself that they belief that GOD made this whole earth and and then came to side and gave all powers to HAZRAT ALI(R.A) to control the earth(ASTAGFIRULLAH).............SECONDLY THEy beleive that there r only 23 siparas of QURAN which r right and the other left siparas were eaten by a goat...and nabawoot was have to be actually sent on HAZRAT ALI(R.A) but JIBRAEL(A.S)mistakenly gaveit to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(S.A.W).........
AND ONE THING MORE on thier day on which they beat themselves they decorate a horse saying that this is the horse on which HAZRAT HUSSEIN(R.A) was used to ride.and a hand.and all this aband all that word that we use for ALLAH they use it for HAZRAT ALI(R.A)........IN SHORT THEY BELIEVE THAT HAZRAT ALI(R.A) IS GOD(ASTAGFIRUULAH)..........and that stone on which they do sajda.actually they take it from karbala and do sajdaa to that.
they just believe on those hadith which were narrated by ahle bayat.they abuse HAZRAT ABU BAKAR(R.A),UMAR(R.A) AND MUHAMMAD(S.A.W)........ASTAGFIRULLAH.........AND THERE are more tings hich they believe which i can cant write here.even some of them had made cartoons of MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) after that denmark case....ASTAGFIRULLAH.........if some of u wnat full details u plzz send me the message i will try to gve u the name o a book which after becoming a sunni a shia imam wrote....
i will INSHALLAH soon write a full article on this topic then many misconception about all this will clear...........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.