/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My last night dream

softmind82
06-23-2007, 09:07 PM
:) Salam

I saw a dream last night may be any sister or brother can tell me somne thing about this dream...

I felt asleep around 3am last night and i saw around 5 that i went in to party where i can see only males no one else thousands of people are there and they are sitting under the tents, i am not invited to that party but i just keeep going in and in ... so after long time i realised people giving me stranger looks as they dont me.....

Ater that i come to know that Propet Muhammad (PBUH) are in that party ... and Propet( PBUH) are sitting in a room talking with close friends i went in to that room and i cant see nothing... except some people and people then said to me Propet Muhammad(PBUH) was here .. and asking me to feel him and i am feeling like cry and my self wanted to feel them..

So after that one person told me that Propet(PBUH) was having a seesha ...... so i tried to smell their frangance and i felt as a Rose fragnance i was so good that time and just woke up sweating so much.

Brother/Sister can you please tell me regarding that some thing... i was praying regular but i left it from last 1 month .....

i dont know should i feel good or some thing/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
06-23-2007, 09:21 PM
:sl:

right.

firstly when the people said they saw Muhammed :arabic5: in a dream the salaf used to ask for the description to make sure it was Muhammed :arabic5: they saw and not a deceit of the shaytaan.

secondly no one here is qualified to answer your dream and dreams are interpreted according to the individual

Kittygyal
06-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Salamualikum.
Keep dreams to your self and Allah subhnawatallah.
Ma'assalama

IceQueen~
06-23-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm not saying anything about the dream but as for what you said regarding ur prayers

inshaAllah try and start praying regularly as prayer is the difference between a muslim and a non-muslim :)

May Allah Guide us all to the correct way amiin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.:Umniyah:.
06-23-2007, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

secondly no one here is qualified to answer your dream and dreams are interpreted according to the individual
This is the truth. No one on here has the knowlegde of dream interpertation. So anything said would only be their view and not the actualiaty.

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Keep dreams to your self and Allah subhnawatallah.
Ma'assalama
You are allowed to share your good dreams with people you love and are close to you. But your bad ones you are not allowed to tell.

islamirama
06-23-2007, 09:41 PM
wa'salaams,

You should share good dreams with people you trust (good people) and tell no one of your bad dreams and seek refuge with Allah from them. Dreams are often of the type

1. good dreams from Allah
2. bad dreams from shaytan
3. dreams reflecting your life put together by your mind at a day's end

for more information on dreams, visit islamqa.com

as for salaah, you should continue your salaah. Difference between a believer and disbeliever is the salaah, it is also the very first test in the grave; pass it and rest will be easy but fail it and rest will be very hard.

Kittygyal
06-23-2007, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
This is the truth. No one on here has the knowlegde of dream interpertation. So anything said would only be their view and not the actualiaty.

You are allowed to share your good dreams with people you love and are close to you. But your bad ones you are not allowed to tell.
Salamualikum.
Yes i know but better to keep them to your self and between Allah subhanwatallah.
Allah knows best
Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Our prophet never smoked did he?

vpb
06-23-2007, 10:33 PM
huhhh??

BanGuLLy
06-23-2007, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by softmind82
So after that one person told me that Propet(PBUH) was having a seesha ...... so i tried to smell their frangance and i felt as a Rose fragnance i was so good that time and just woke up sweating so much.

vpb
06-23-2007, 10:43 PM

what's seesha? is it smoking?

seeker_of_ilm
06-23-2007, 10:57 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Correct, the Prophet (SAW) did not smoke.

what's seesha? is it smoking?
I believe it should be "Sheesha". Arabic Water pipe, which is basically smoking flavoured tobacco.

BanGuLLy
06-23-2007, 10:57 PM
ye its smoking... Its called Shisha or Hookah...

BanGuLLy
06-23-2007, 11:01 PM
So I dont think it could've been Prophet Mohammed in the dream if he didnt smoke.. but who knows... anyways if you felt good in that dream.. you should make change and start praying again for the best... When I was gettin closer to Islam... I had many experiences of bad dreams.. Some say Jinns.. and some say sleepin paralysis... and encountered many in the process of gettin closer to Islam.. Its like the shaytan was tryin to stop me from gettin closer... and Finally once I prayed my first prayer when I got closer to Islam.. It all stopped happening..

vpb
06-23-2007, 11:07 PM
When I was gettin closer to Islam... I had many experiences of bad dreams.. Some say Jinns.. and some say sleepin paralysis... and encountered many in the process of gettin closer to Islam.. Its like the shaytan was tryin to stop me from gettin closer... and Finally once I prayed my first prayer when I got closer to Islam.. It all stopped happening..
taking wudu , and recite 3 times each surah (the last three ones) and the ayat kursi, should protect someone during sleep. inshaAllah

BanGuLLy
06-23-2007, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
taking wudu , and recite 3 times each surah (the last three ones) and the ayat kursi, should protect someone during sleep. inshaAllah
Thanks brother... Im still tryin to know Ayatul kursi by heart... didnt know about the other last 3.. It stopped happening to me.. I use to hate the feeling.. like someone was pushin me down in bed.. and the dream b4 it was really scary.. anyways I dont experience it so I'm happy.. hope it doesn't happen again InshaAllah..

Abdul Fattah
06-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Selam aleykum
Ibn sirin wrote in a book about dreams:

There are 3 types of dreams; dreams that process the events of the day, true dreams, and dreams from shaytan, which are lies. The prophet (pbuh) said that true dreams are 1/40th of prophetship. That's why not everybody is qualified to interpret dreams. Only someone with the following criteria:
1. To have a profound knowledge of the tafsier of the Qur'an
2. Being a hafiz in hadeeth of the prophet (pbuh).
3. Having a good education of the Arabic language.
4. Having knowledge of the root of words so he knows their origen.
5. He should be familiar with the nature and status of people.
6. He must be familiar with the basic principles of explaining dreams.
7. He must have a pure and clean soul.
8. He must have an impeccable morality.
9. He must be honest in words and actions.

I think none of us here fit those criteria. I will try to help you however by copying another section of that book. Further on he has a glossary of things dreamed about:

Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) in a dream:
the Prophet (pbuh) has said: whoever saw me in a dream saw me for real, because shaytan is not able to take my form.
Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) in a good mood:
If someone dreams the holy Prophet (pbuh) is happy and content, such a dream is in reality an omen of goodness and happiness. And if one sees him in a bad mood, that means misery and difficulties in this life for that person.
Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) on dry land:
If one sees the Prophet (pbuh) standing on dry, barren land, then such land will soon become green and fertile.
If a sad person sees the Messenger (peace be upon him):
If someone who is afflicted with sadness, oppressed and poor dreams about the Prophet (pbuh), then his sufferings will soon come to an end.
Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) on a yard:
If the Prophet (pbuh) is seen on a yard of someone, then that place will be visited by fire and destruction.
A very unpleasant dream.
If someone dreams about the Prophet (pbuh) as being physically deformed or ill or death, that is a very unpleasant dream. Because it points to the recklessness and neglect of religious affairs of the dreamer. Such a person should immediately revert and show repentance.
Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) in beautiful clothes:
If one sees the Prophet (pbuh) in beautiful clothes, that means that the Ummah will have both material and and spiritual prosper.
Seeing the Messenger (peace be upon him) running:
If one sees the Prophet (pbuh) running, this is really an indication of him that the Ummah should be concerning itself with jihad. It shows the dreamer neglects religious affairs.
Seeing the messenger (peace be upon him) give a kutbah:
If one dreams the Prophet (pbuh) is giving a kutbah, this shows the ummah will obey the laws of the shari'ah.
Seeing the messenger (peace be upon him) looking in a mirror:
If one sees the Prophet (pbuh) looking in a mirror, then this shows he is encouraging the ummah to give back everything that was given her as amanah.
Seeing the messenger (peace be upon him) eating something:
If one sees the Prophet (pbuh) eating somthing in a dream, that meanshe is encouraging the ummah to gather zakaat.
Seeing the messenger (peace be upon him) giving a present:
If someone sees the Prophet (pbuh) in a dream, while he gives one of his clothes for wearing or his ring or a sword or another object, it means that whatever one gathers (i.e. land, knowlegde, fiqh the possibility to worship Allah continually ) he shall get it complete(ly).

I hope this helps, I think this is the best we can do, so maybe the thread should be closed now inshaAllah. Oh, the book was in dutch, so I translated it into English, please make dua that Allah subhana wa ta'ala forgive me if I made an error in translating.

vpb
06-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks brother... Im still tryin to know Ayatul kursi by heart... didnt know about the other last 3.. It stopped happening to me.. I use to hate the feeling.. like someone was pushin me down in bed.. and the dream b4 it was really scary.. anyways I dont experience it so I'm happy.. hope it doesn't happen again InshaAllah..
always it happens, that when I have a sleep without wudu especially, I see dreams, but whenever I take wudu and recite three suras , each three times, then I never see dreams. It's interesting . lol

06-23-2007, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
It is better for you to say, taking wudu , and recite 3 times each surah (the last three ones) and the ayat kursi, Is the means Allah has told us to take so that HE should protect us during our sleep.

I know thats what you meant but you have to be careful with wording. Shaykh Ibn Uthaimeen rahimahullah explains this in his sharh kitaab at tawheed ( fathul majeed).

vpb
06-23-2007, 11:49 PM
It is better for you to say, taking wudu , and recite 3 times each surah (the last three ones) and the ayat kursi, Is the means Allah has told us to take so that HE should protect us during our sleep.
may Allah forgive me. :(

jazakallah khair for the advice. I'll make sure I don't forget to add that part when we talk about such things. inshaAllah.

06-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Ameen wa Jazak brother. We're all here to learn, MashaaAllah.

InshaaAllah you'll correct me too if you see wrong from me.

vpb
06-23-2007, 11:54 PM
InshaaAllah you'll correct me too if you see wrong from me.
inshaAllah swt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.