/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asak

Masaii
06-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Assalaam O Alaikum Everbody
I am new member at Islamicboard. I joined this to interact with my brothers and sisters for learning and sharing there and my experiences, ideas etc for some constructive and useful purposes. The time spent here could be HF (= Halaal fun) for some time but should not be TP (= Time pass). Any disagreements ?????

By the way if you have some time pl visit my grp "Islamic Finance" on www.muslimbc.com (Muslim Business Group). This grp is formed for Dawa'h works in that field of our lives, besides a little bit of business angle. Any Dawa'h workers over here ?? If yes pl help me to popularize it.

Masood Alam Siddiqui
alis Masaii

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
06-24-2007, 11:20 AM
:sl:

Welcome. Hope you will have a beneficial stay in here inshaAllah.

smile
06-24-2007, 11:48 AM
WELCOME!

Strzelecki
06-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Welcome!! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome to the please have fun and stay active inshallah.
Dua'ah is required for the Ummah please :)
Ma'assalama

ژاله
06-24-2007, 02:08 PM
welcome to the forum bro
hope you enjoy ur stay

00:00
06-24-2007, 02:24 PM
walakum salaam

welcome bro, enjoy ur stay.

The time spent here could be HF (= Halaal fun) for some time but should not be TP (= Time pass). Any disagreements ?????
ND. IA

nadia85
06-24-2007, 03:30 PM
welcome

*~Sofia~*
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Salam

welcome to the forums i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
Enjoy ur stay :)

wasalam

Al_Imaan
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.