/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help To Solve This Hadith Problem

asadxyz
06-24-2007, 03:11 PM
:sl:
One post is narrating this Hadith with Reference number of 3617:
Narrated Anas RAA: There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat Al-Baqarah and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the Revelations) for the Prophet PBUH. Later on he reverted to Christianity again, and he used to say: "Muhammad PBUH knows nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out.

They said, "This is the act of Muhammad PBUH and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them."

They again dug the grave deeply for him (and buried him), but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out.

They said, "This is an act of Muhammad PBUH and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them."

They dug the grave for him as deep as they could (and buried him), but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground).

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, 4/3617 (O.P.814]
I have three versions of Sahih Bukhari in my Computer:
Two of them giving this Hadith :
كتاب فضائل الصحابة.
55 - باب: بنيان الكعبة.
وجدت الكلمات في الحديث رقم:
3617 - حدثني محمود: حدثنا عبد الرزاق قال: أخبرني ابن جريح قال: أخبرني عمرو بن دينار: سمع جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنهما قال:
لما بنيت الكعبة، ذهب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وعباس ينقلان الحجارة، فقال عباس للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: (اجعل إزارك على رقبتك يقيك من الحجارة، فخر إلى الأرض، وطمحت عيناه إلى السماء، ثم أفاق فقال: (إزاري إزاري). فشد عليه إزاره.
[ر: 357]
[ش (يقيك) يحفظك. (طمحت) ارتفعت. (إزاري إزاري) أعطوني إياه].‏
3617 - حدثني محمود: حدثنا عبد الرزاق قال: أخبرني ابن جريح قال: أخبرني عمرو بن دينار: سمع جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنهما قال: لما بنيت الكعبة، ذهب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وعباس ينقلان الحجارة، فقال عباس للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: (اجعل إزارك على رقبتك يقيك من الحجارة، فخر إلى الأرض، وطمحت عيناه إلى السماء، ثم أفاق فقال: ) [357

The third one is giving this Hadith :
)

صحيح البخاري - (ج 12 / ص 295)
- حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ عَنْ أَبِيهِ وَفَاطِمَةَ عَنْ أَسْمَاءَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهَا
صَنَعْتُ سُفْرَةً لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَأَبِي بَكْرٍ حِينَ أَرَادَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَقُلْتُ لِأَبِي مَا أَجِدُ شَيْئًا أَرْبِطُهُ إِلَّا نِطَاقِي قَالَ فَشُقِّيهِ فَفَعَلْتُ فَسُمِّيتُ ذَاتَ النِّطَاقَيْنِ
قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ أَسْمَاءُ ذَاتَ النِّطَاقِ

My question is why this disparity ?
Can anyone solve this problem ?? and guide

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
asadxyz
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Masood
Dear brother/Sister!

People say anything they want and they can say that but we should not always believe on them and the things he said to you is all wrong.

Thanks.
Dear my question is not about text of Hadith .My problem is why there are different Hadiths in Sahih Bukhari under same number i.e 3617 .Are their different versions of Sahih Butkhari ???

boriqee
06-25-2007, 10:23 AM
yes, some publishers publish bukhair under different hadeeth numbers.

for example in english, the more comoonly famous way they numbered it is for each volume, rounding it back tohadeth 1 again rather than continuing. Some others ones keep continuing

my guess is same is with arabic publishers. which is why it is good to referecne publishers if necessary, due to things like this

asalamu alaikum

S.A.
06-25-2007, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by asadxyz
Dear my question is not about text of Hadith .My problem is why there are different Hadiths in Sahih Bukhari under same number i.e 3617 .Are their different versions of Sahih Butkhari ???
Dear bro why are u just mentioning 3617 as the ref number.

The full ref is 4/3617 (O.P.814)

Hence, what you should really do is ask abt the whole ref not just a part of it. May be then you will get ur answer.

Massalamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
asadxyz
06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musalmaan
did you see Hadith # 814? if not plz check it out and copy/paste it here along with translation.
According to your wish.Please translate yourself.
صحيح البخاري، الإصدار 2.07
للإمام البخاري
*** Found in: الجزء الأول.
16 - كتاب صفة الصلاة.
75 - باب: الانفتال والانصراف عن اليمين والشمال.
وجدت الكلمات في الحديث رقم:
814 - حدثنا أبو الوليد قال: حدثنا شعبة، عن سليمان، عن عمارة بن عمير، عن الأسود قال: قال عبد الله:
لا يجعل أحدكم للشيطان شيئا من صلاته، يرى أن حقا عليه أن لا ينصرف إلا عن يمينه، لقد رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم كثيرا ينصرف عن يساره.
[ش أخرجه مسلم في صلاة المسافرين وقصرها، باب: جواز الانصراف من الصلاة..، رقم: 707
(لا يجعل أحدكم للشيطان شيئا من صلاته) بتسلطه عليه، وجعله يظن ما ليس بحق حقا].‏

Mabrook

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.